Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2014 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

anfa

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:56 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:
New PSC Fun Facts:

You know the PSC voting standards gone crazy when the entry that says SORRY, NO TIME has more votes than you.

You know the PSC voting standards gone crazy when the entry that is a senseless overlay of the source has more votes than you.

You know the PSC voting standards gone crazy when you're not even the first most voted loser.

Anyway... good luck to the other players... see you in 2015.

Get the sand out of your vagina and lose gracefully.

He's got a legit beef about his opponent not voting for him... Not a 'written rule' but it is kinda good form.
they would have tied otherwise.

I agree. Not voting for your opponent is totally unsporting(I was going to write "is totally being a cunt" but I'm too nice to write such things).

GuidedByPandas

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

On page 1 of this thread...
GuidedByPandas wrote:
I'm in. Can't wait to be destroyed by anfa again. meh.
I'm open for psychic readings.

Seriously... round 2 source = anfa and I knew it. To get awesome! crisp edges - as expertly illustrated in his chop - means yielding the pen tool with precision. My unsteady hands makes my pen tool work look like I cut out images with a noodle. But I got some good tips via PM so who knows... maybe next year I can tip our annual battle in my favor. Hey... I can dream. Smile

Thanks to shane.e.randall for really making my day. I knew I likely wouldn't win but wanted to have fun with it and make people laugh. Mission accomplished.

ReyRey

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

What happened to the voting here? I remember when the H2H had an average of 110 votes per contest. Now it's 50? Shocked

anfa

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
What happened to the voting here? I remember when the H2H had an average of 110 votes per contest. Now it's 50? Shocked

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Sq4n4kt2k[/youtube]

Luxwiz

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

GuidedByPandas wrote:
On page 1 of this thread...
GuidedByPandas wrote:
I'm in. Can't wait to be destroyed by anfa again. meh.
I'm open for psychic readings.

Seriously... round 2 source = anfa and I knew it. To get awesome! crisp edges - as expertly illustrated in his chop - means yielding the pen tool with precision. My unsteady hands makes my pen tool work look like I cut out images with a noodle. But I got some good tips via PM so who knows... maybe next year I can tip our annual battle in my favor. Hey... I can dream. Smile

Thanks to shane.e.randall for really making my day. I knew I likely wouldn't win but wanted to have fun with it and make people laugh. Mission accomplished.

Panda... the ZZZ in the girl bots head monitor broke me up! been thee done that... Laughing

Tesore

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:58 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
He's got a legit beef about his opponent not voting for him... Not a 'written rule' but it is kinda good form.
they would have tied otherwise.

Quote:
I agree. Not voting for your opponent is totally unsporting (I was going to write "is totally being a cunt" but I'm too nice to write such things).

Yup!

Congrats thantin!
And good luck for all.

Wink

cringer8

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:12 am   Reply with quote         

All I wanted to do was bow out of H2H gracefully and quietly. Then my forfeit entry goes up against a no show, so I had to explicitly state my intentions to quit, and now my name is still all over round three. Just let me go already, Laughing

Although, the source for round three is pretty kickass. Lots of high res textures Very Happy

Good luck charliesou. That should be your name where mine is...

karlymango

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Wew Thantin is my opponent. Anyways, I'm happy and proud that I got this far and be able to compete with one of the best.

charliesou

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Choppings a young man's game..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeVWKp7huow[/youtube]
Wink

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:08 am   Reply with quote         

karlymango wrote:
Wew Thantin is my opponent. Anyways, I'm happy and proud that I got this far and be able to compete with one of the best.

Yeah, and remember to vote for your opponent. Smile

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:34 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
All I wanted to do was bow out of H2H gracefully and quietly. Then my forfeit entry goes up against a no show, so I had to explicitly state my intentions to quit, and now my name is still all over round three. Just let me go already, Laughing

Although, the source for round three is pretty kickass. Lots of high res textures Very Happy

Good luck charliesou. That should be your name where mine is...

Oh, you, rascal you Shocked

blue_lurker

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:40 am   Reply with quote         

and the source was NOT supplied by Bluelurker....WTF I was heading for a triple header...first ever to have 3 source images in a row in a H2H...beat that Al ya bastard...lmao
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

well I've been fucked up thanks to watch them drift ... Good luck all , and special thanks for blue_luker for the sources that made me fucked up easily..... Laughing Laughing

TheShaman

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
karlymango wrote:

If I were Thantin, I wouldn't vote for mango. Probably cost him the round like it did for arc...

no really, if I were Thantin, I'd PM karlymango. Tell her about the unwritten rule of voting for her opponent.
If she doesn't reply... THEN I wouldn't vote for her since she's not going to return the courtesy.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
karlymango wrote:

Yup I will. It was an honest mistake. It's my first time to join in. I thought I'm only allowed to vote other players who is not my actual opponent which I did.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2014 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic