Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2014 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

DaVinci

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

Does anyone know the directions to the losers lounge?

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

well i now i can see the final match.. it going to be between . Watch them drift Vs Anfa . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

OneChiefRocker

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

Ammorio wrote:
well i now i can see the final match.. it going to be between . Watch them drift Vs Anfa . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Did you just jinx Anfa and Watch them Drift. You can only predict things after they have happened. Now feel free to place a bet in Vegas...and let the dice roll! DeadBanana

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I knew it, when I saw Thantin's entry the very first day I'm expecting that it's a landslide. I need more exp. Anyways, goodluck my friend and I'm proud of our match up Smile

charliesou

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

karlymango wrote:
I knew it, when I saw Thantin's entry the very first day I'm expecting that it's a landslide. I need more exp. Anyways, goodluck my friend and I'm proud of our match up Smile

You should be proud of what you have done in such a short time.
You beat a vastly more experienced chopper fair and square, but due to a technicality he is still in the comp and you are standing at the bar of The Losers Lounge with rest of us deadbeats !

salut

karlymango

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
karlymango wrote:

You beat a vastly more experienced chopper fair and square, but due to a technicality he is still in the comp and you are standing at the bar of The Losers Lounge with rest of us deadbeats !

salut

Yes I am ofcourse!!! I'm proud to be part of the H2H2014 and saw some talented choppers here!!! Goodluck guys!!! Very Happy

arcaico

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
karlymango wrote:

salut

Actually, he/she only beat me because I have a standard rule of chopping the minimum required to win the first match (and I would have won if my opponent had voted for me). If I had brought my A game in the first round, it would have been a landslide...

And the "technicality" is the rule of the game. I know most of you would want me out of the tourney... but the fact is I'm still there, in the quarter finals, ONCE AGAIN!!

I wish WTD could beat thantin in the next round, so I could kick his ass myself... too bad it's not gonna happen... I'll have to deal with thantin myself, after spanking abraham and anfa...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

charliesou

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         

For arcaico..
Normally I would enjoy nothing better than sparring verbally with you, but as I am in a transitional period at the moment you shall be spared that ignominy.
Nice to be loved..ain't it ?

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:28 pm   Reply with quote         

OneChiefRocker wrote:
Ammorio wrote:

Did you just jinx Anfa and Watch them Drift. You can only predict things after they have happened. Now feel free to place a bet in Vegas...and let the dice roll! DeadBanana

if i predict things after they have happened it wont be predicting right ?>?
anyway, just remember my words and see the final match... don't worry i wont take money from you Laughing

Watch them Drift

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:22 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
charliesou wrote:
karlymango wrote:

salut

Actually, he/she only beat me because I have a standard rule of chopping the minimum required to win the first match (and I would have won if my opponent had voted for me). If I had brought my A game in the first round, it would have been a landslide...

And the "technicality" is the rule of the game. I know most of you would want me out of the tourney... but the fact is I'm still there, in the quarter finals, ONCE AGAIN!!

I wish WTD could beat thantin in the next round, so I could kick his ass myself... too bad it's not gonna happen... I'll have to deal with thantin myself, after spanking abraham and anfa...

Hahahahaha...Im gonna make you my bitch. Then make you eat your yorkies.

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:17 am   Reply with quote         

Game on! Good luck and congrats for making it thus far. Good entries and all a little different...

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Good entries all! My fave of the round was the green one...
Cool

charliesou

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Hope the good guys prevail.

arcaico

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:

that only means a biased voting...

and remember... there's no good without evil...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
charliesou wrote:

that only means a biased voting...

and remember... there's no good without evil...

No! There can be good without evil. You just don't have anything to compare it to! Good is good! Evil is evil! One can exist without the other. Just so happens they both exist!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - The 2014 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic