Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - New Advantage option - Reply to topic

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:53 am   Reply with quote         

We have introduced new advantage option and a faster PayPal Checkout process.

PSC Advantage 2 Weeks $1.95 - less than $1 per week

The following information which you might have seen is HIGH on browser Cache. Sometime take 30min to get new advantage expiry Date. So please don't panic and use this forum thread / pscbuzz / mail me.

Your advantage is due to expire on:
November 29, 2014
Click here to extend your subscription

Thank you all...

glennhanna

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:32 am   Reply with quote         

Sweet Deal!

anfa

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:14 am   Reply with quote         

Nice!

papavales

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

cool

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:16 pm   Reply with quote         

This new addition to the PSC Advantage range, is in my opinion, a highly questionable move. It could spell trouble for the future of this particular site.

Firstly; 3 Months @ $9.95 (a little more than $3 per month) is STILL better value than 2 Weeks @ $1.95 (less than $1 per week).

More importantly; with the 2 week offer, this site could be in danger of losing even more EXISTING members. I.e. Members with no Advantage may only fancy paying for a 2 week upgrade, and thus, only stick around for a couple of weeks. And then leave the site for a few months, etc. Whereas, with a three month (or higher) upgrade - they still get a fair deal, but it'll last approx 12 weeks. And there will be more chance of keeping them around, and thus, participating for a longer period of time. When compared to the latest upgrade option, etc.

Ultimately, PSC could be shooting itself in the OTHER foot. If you see what I mean.

Luxwiz

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Autobot wrote:
This new addition to the PSC Advantage range, is in my opinion, a highly questionable move. It could spell trouble for the future of this particular site.

Firstly; 3 Months @ $9.95 (a little more than $3 per month) is STILL better value than 2 Weeks @ $1.95 (less than $1 per week).

More importantly; with the 2 week offer, this site could be in danger of losing even more EXISTING members. I.e. Members with no Advantage may only fancy paying for a 2 week upgrade, and thus, only stick around for a couple of weeks. And then leave the site for a few months, etc. Whereas, with a three month (or higher) upgrade - they still get a fair deal, but it'll last approx 12 weeks. And there will be more chance of keeping them around, and thus, participating for a longer period of time. When compared to the latest upgrade option, etc.

Ultimately, PSC could be shooting itself in the OTHER foot. If you see what I mean.

donīt agree.This is just one more option to accommodate people that choose it.All of the other offers still stand so... no harm done ,just more choice ! I think itīs a good idea for people that just want to give advantage a small trial run and at the cost of less than one beer for two week of advantage privileges it can be convincing,they may like it and renew for the year.Good idea Idea

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Only time will tell.

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:49 pm   Reply with quote         

It's good to see some efforts to actually make changes to the site. I say do more to attract more participants and students! This place is stagnant.

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:01 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
It's good to see some efforts to actually make changes to the site. I say do more to attract more participants and students! This place is stagnant.

I agree.

glennhanna

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 pm   Reply with quote         

It's a good option for me. $10 just to do one chop and actually do decent in a contest by having it in on time was keeping me away. I only get a rare itch to compete.

DaVinci

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:17 am   Reply with quote         

Nice! Now where is that "like" button...

anfa

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:08 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:12 am   Reply with quote         

Did I miss something? Who's this rajan fellow?
Someone connected with the site owners? Actually making enhancements to the site?

Shocked

BTW, I like the idea! Cool

Luxwiz

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:

Smile

bogonet

Post Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

Another advantage option I see it's a bonus of 2 or 4 weeks subscription for every hundredth (or less Smile )entry, individually per member. Of course, duplicate entries will be removed.
Mods will finally get some activity:)

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - New Advantage option - Reply to topic