Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Is there any way ... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Tarmac

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:45 pm   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
But obviously there are many advantages to digital over analog also...for example the ease of editing audio or visual
i think 99% of self proclaimed musicians are wackos Laughing
@Luis: From my perspective of being all digital, I crave and mimic analog like you wouldn't believe. Those I know who are entrenched in old school with analog synthesizers, Buchla and the like, desire the ease of being all digital and have no idea how much more rich and valuable old school analog actually is.

@BS: A self-proclaimed 'noise maker', not musician, I'm much worse Very Happy

Besides box, there's also soundcloud.com . Like box, SC is free as well. The sharing and uploading are great, only thing, the downloading on a free account suxs. Sharing with others is as simple as a sharing a link, - example: https://soundcloud.com/bob-tarmac/altairs-second-moon

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:

@BS: A self-proclaimed 'noise maker', not musician, I'm much worse Very Happy

Besides box, there's also soundcloud.com . Like box, SC is free as well. The sharing and uploading are great, only thing, the downloading on a free account suxs. Sharing with others is as simple as a sharing a link, - example: https://soundcloud.com/bob-tarmac/altairs-second-moon

...was talking in general, but you are right "noise makers" are specific kind...like to listen to lustmord occasionally.
thanks for the link!

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:22 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
queenofnightsky wrote:

I thought this thread was dead DeadBanana
Thanks for response.
I use "box" to post sound files - it's free and easy to download (if needed).
terrible example
https://app.box.com/s/ovk7tt4apl6jfn2bq63t

As for the recording i didn't have anything decent either. Used to plug guitar in line in, play something(drums) trough winamp (or whatever) and record it with all sound recorder or anything similar...so, no separated channels, horrible latency, plain sound card...but that is not the point. Pair of tin cans and rope would do if you just do it for the fun Cool

lol.
Of course I do everything for fun.
I'll try to use 'box' to torture few more souls on earth.:-)Thank you.

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:34 am   Reply with quote         

My pc hard crashed recently, so i lost Nuendo with lot of vst's supperior drummer, guitar rig e.t.c. 140gb of software, instruments and plug-ins. If i found the courage to build my mini studio again, i ll let you know for sending me some samples of guitar riffs clean or overdrived and i ll make it happen. I had compose music this way with some friends at the past. We wrote this song this way(i compose all instruments except guitars). Sorry it's in Greek lang.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=crMPjNGkdCA&list=UUb2pweCP4yOR59j8Cy_7dNA

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:59 am   Reply with quote         

queenofnightsky wrote:

I'll try to use 'box' to torture few more souls on earth.:-)Thank you.

Cool! Start with "torture" here please Smile

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:08 am   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
My pc hard crashed recently, so i lost Nuendo with lot of vst's supperior drummer, guitar rig e.t.c. 140gb of software, instruments and plug-ins. If i found the courage to build my mini studio again, i ll let you know for sending me some samples of guitar riffs clean or overdrived and i ll make it happen. I had compose music this way with some friends at the past. We wrote this song this way(i compose all instruments except guitars). Sorry it's in Greek lang.

Nice! As i suspected this place is swarming with multi talented persons.
I must ask: what is "Dark Thoughts"? I guess everyone is hearing what they want to hear but i sense some nice old doom influences kinda like Tiamat, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost...
New hard-new chapter-asap!

papavales

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
papavales wrote:

Nice! As i suspected this place is swarming with multi talented persons.
I must ask: what is "Dark Thoughts"? I guess everyone is hearing what they want to hear but i sense some nice old doom influences kinda like Tiamat, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost...
New hard-new chapter-asap!

exactly Smile thats the kind of stuff i used to write-compose. here 's my last Doom wave song a couple of years ago. i m off for about 3 years now
video attempt fail lol, i had long hair back then
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnwvDU3zfw&list=UUb2pweCP4yOR59j8Cy_7dNA

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:

exactly Smile thats the kind of stuff i used to write-compose. here 's my last Doom wave song a couple of years ago. i m off for about 3 years now

You can still feel that impact in your new material. My attempts in that direction were much much more immature:
https://app.box.com/s/ppvpvc285i60r4ljsoc1
i cut off my hair 15 years ago Laughing

papavales

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:55 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
papavales wrote:

You can still feel that impact in your new material. My attempts in that direction were much much more immature:
https://app.box.com/s/ppvpvc285i60r4ljsoc1
i cut off my hair 15 years ago Laughing

seems that we have similar influences. Nice mood, reminds me "Anathema".
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Is there any way ... - Reply to topic