Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - THAX you PSC - Reply to topic

Kay Cee

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:22 am   Reply with quote         

Hellow fellow choppers - i would like to take this time to thank you all for the support you give . . . I especially would like to thank you for the ADVANTAGE - who ever bought me in - i could bearhugh you - Iam deeply greatfull - advantage bringsout massive creativity cos of the high-res sources - i was having a very bad month and weekend and waking up to advantage today just rolled a tear down my cheek - i love you all

Crying or Very sad Arrow Wink Smile Very Happy Twisted Evil

Martrex

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

Better get giffing then, you have no low k excuse anymore! There are nice people here they are dying off and disappearing but a few of the hard corers still hanging on the PSC corners! Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:10 pm   Reply with quote         

I was been given same treatment twice before they come to a senses what horrible person i am ... or waste of money in general...or absolutely insignificant.Still remember that as one of the best presents ever-which i managed to blew up...twice. But once you are in - there is no way out. I saw quite few dramatic exits "fair well, so long, bon voyage..." and everyone came back eventually-on the shield or through sewer pipe
So make it worth and keep up the great work thumright
and bring some more fresh blood - PSC is so thirsty

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - THAX you PSC - Reply to topic