Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Second place five in a row... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

<senzotaku>

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
<senzotaku> wrote:
Damn, I became second five in a row, with only one or two votes difference, by Luxwiz four times and vicspa one time, some very bad luck I guess, is it a record? Where can I drop of my wild card? Laughing

Ok senzo I think I will respond honestly here now... how many entries have you voted for in those 5 comps you are complaining about... zero maybe.Yup just checked.... ZERO.And not just those comps but pretty well every comp you have entered in quite a while,you have never voted for anyone.Wasnīt there at least one entry in those comps that you thought was worth a vote ! I mean there must be at least one entry. ŋ No ? Whatīs your problem with voting? No time to value otherīs work?Are you just too good for everyone else? Hell with that attitude itīs amazing you get the votes you do,and all those seconds you complain about.Ok thatīs enough of saying what I think... Btw congratz on the maze,you won and the octopus earring is pretty cool,so thatīs maybe another win,there you go,happy now Very Happy

Yes, I should vote more, the only specific 'reason' is it brought some bad luck back in the days when I voted in contest where I also posted an entry. And I was a little frustrated becoming second every time lately, but the main reason is just slackness. According to you I'm like an arrogant bastard, that's quite a exaggerated claim to me, to which I not belong, in my opinion. My complaining was quite light according to me, hopefully you don't take it to serious or personally. I took the competition to excessive, that's history now, I'm ready to loose a thousand now. Laughing

My best ones (according to myself) are not the best ones according to others, and a doubter could win. Effort, idea, execution, humor etc can be broadly reviewed, to a certain level, it can't be measured with a calculator because the remainder is taste, it's subjective. Confused

Thanks for the congratulations and for being honest Luxwiz, appreciated, have a nice one... Smile

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Just for a bit of perspective, even placing second used to be a notable achievement on this site. There are people who submitted hundreds of decent chops for years and never even placed third once, let alone second or first.

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:34 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Just for a bit of perspective, even placing second used to be a notable achievement on this site. There are people who submitted hundreds of decent chops for years and never even placed third once, let alone second or first.

This is the only place that does not recognize 2nd and 3rd place. It's shameful.

TheShaman

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

vicspa wrote:
mason4300 wrote:

This is the only place that does not recognize 2nd and 3rd place. It's shameful.

??? have I missed something?

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:56 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
vicspa wrote:
mason4300 wrote:

I think he means with a little trophy on the mantelpiece like Worth did Wink

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
vicspa wrote:
mason4300 wrote:

WHAT?? They give little trophies for placing second and third there? Fuck this place, I'm outta here. Gonna get me some of those sweet, sweet trophies. Later, suckers!

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         

five 2nd place in a row ha?
One of my best chops end up 3rd lol Who cares about the place?
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/202448/votes.html

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:13 am   Reply with quote         

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT... I WAS IN TOP 6 PLACES 37 IN A ROW Razz

Luxwiz

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:26 am   Reply with quote         

I never made it to the first five places 60 times in a row Banana

Luxwiz

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:28 am   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:

nice work especially on blade and shadows thumleft

papavales

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:39 am   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
papavales wrote:

Thanks Luis.

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
papavales wrote:

Thanks Luis.

YEAH! AGREE WITH LUX! NICE SHADOW!

vicspa

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
vicspa wrote:
mason4300 wrote:

That's it exactly, I mean no one even congratulates 2nd and 3rd place winners

<senzotaku>

Post Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:06 am   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:

Very sharp! Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Second place five in a row... - Reply to topic