Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - GOD BLESS ALL IN LONDON! - Reply to topic

couldb5150

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:52 am   Reply with quote         

WE HAVE OUR OWN SECURITY ISSUES HERE IN USA!...And a president i like one day and hate the other.....MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL OF YOU IN LONDON AND THE REST OF THIS CRAZY WORLD....THIS IS WHY (i am licensed) carry a gun 24/7...EVEN TO CHURCH!...once we dissolve the barbarians in society I will destroy ALL my weapons!..UNTIL THEN.....Take care all you lunatics in the asylum and prayers for London !....~5150....MIKE

couldb5150

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 am   Reply with quote         

SORRY TO BE OFF TOPIC AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS...ONLY WAY I SEE WITH BIFOCALS!...I remember MANY years ago when i 1st joined this group of so much talent the world and life was much much simpler! ...Guess we all now arm ourselves...pray and stay vigilant!....Kinda sucks but that is what society has given us ...so "MY" only suggestion is in the countries you CAN....arm yourselves....stay ever so vigilant....AND PRAY!...as I said before I have many weapons...carry licensed daily.....I WILL GLADLY DESTROY ALL MY WEAPONS ONCE SOCIETY GETS A CLUE.........AND STOPS KILLING EACH OTHER!.....LOVE YA LUNATICS..IN THE ASYLUM.....SORRY TO RANT!....couldb5150 slowly steps off his soapbox and cleans his weapons!........5150 ....Mike

Luxwiz

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:06 am   Reply with quote         

OK Mike not to belittle the seriousness of terroism or to take away from the suffering inflicted on the victims and their families by these perturbed murderers but from 2003 to 2014 there were 80 deaths in the US caused by terrorists,that's in 11 years,now to put things in perspective only in 2016, 38 people died from lightning strikes in the US and the average death toll in the US by tornado is roughly 70 per year.What are you gonna do shoot the clouds.Life is a dangerous place in general and people die by many silly ways,just watch the tv program 1000 Ways to Die... (see below).The solution to terrorism is not to arm the world even more than it already is... you could start by not creating the main cause of why terrorists exist in the first place...invading and attacking all those Islamic countries and droning their families to kingdom come.
Fact: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.While most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq, US bombs also rained down on people in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. That’s seven majority-Muslim countries.Pushed to release information about civilian deaths in drone strikes, in July 2016 the US government made the absurd claim it had killed, at most, 116 civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya between 2009 and 2015. Journalists and human rights advocates said the numbers were ridiculously low and unverifiable, given that no names, dates, locations or others details were released. The London-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which has tracked drone strikes for years, said the true figure was six times higher.Given that drones account for only a small portion of the munitions dropped in the past eight years, the numbers of civilians killed by Obama’s bombs could be in the thousands.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRMaOrVcH8c[/youtube]

couldb5150

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:23 am   Reply with quote         

UNDERSTOOD..and well stated FYI I NEVER VOTED FOR NOR SUPPORTED OBAMA....sadly he as MY president was/is VERY week! YOU MAKE great concise points...and I THANK YOU for reply!All I was trying to convey....I hate to have to carry a weapon 24/7 here in Idaho!.....Thankfully I live in a state where I am licensed to do so...AND CAN!.........Again thanks for the articulate reply....Although I have many weapons....I dearly hope someday my closet is EMPTY of any guns!....SADLY SOCIETY DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO DO THAT....YET!....I PRAY DAILY FOR PEACE......AND THE BARBARIANS FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC BE STOPPED!....PRAYERS TO ALL AFFECTED IN LONDON!
5150.......Mike (hope NO offense taken)

couldb5150

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

We can agree and disagree on ANY topic....I do love to converse with someone intelligent like YOU where we can exchange ideas/values/beliefs....and not kill one another you are a stand up guy for that I ..............I APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR COMMENTS!....Take care and have a great day 5150....aka MIKE.

Luxwiz

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
We can agree and disagree on ANY topic....I do love to converse with someone intelligent like YOU where we can exchange ideas/values/beliefs....and not kill one another you are a stand up guy for that I ..............I APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR COMMENTS!....Take care and have a great day 5150....aka MIKE.

I must say that I totally agree with you on this Mike... and will always defend your right to disagree with me.I know that it's not the gun that kills, it's the mind behind the finger that pulls the trigger that does.The problem seems to be that many human beings are still living in the stone age,and even that may be an insult to some civilized troglodytes.I guess what I mean is that there are a lot of psychopaths living among us and I'm sure that even if guns weren't invented if they want to kill you they could bite you to death.So guns or no guns we all must accept the fact that life in of itself may be dangerous.Personally I do not like guns (except at the carny to win a teddy bear for my daughter) and will not own one,I prefer to use my wits when confronted with a dangerous situation instead of brute force but each to their own.Oh and there is something much more dangerous than guns,it's called stupidity

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=333660#333660

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
What are you gonna do shoot the clouds.

HAHAHA! Laughing
AMERICANS LOVE BEING SCARED! Razz

couldb5150

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
couldb5150 wrote:

I must say that I totally agree with you on this Mike... and will always defend your right to disagree with me.I know that it's not the gun that kills, it's the mind behind the finger that pulls the trigger that does.The problem seems to be that many human beings are still living in the stone age,and even that may be an insult to some civilized troglodytes.I guess what I mean is that there are a lot of psychopaths living among us and I'm sure that even if guns weren't invented if they want to kill you they could bite you to death.So guns or no guns we all must accept the fact that life in of itself may be dangerous.Personally I do not like guns (except at the carny to win a teddy bear for my daughter) and will not own one,I prefer to use my wits when confronted with a dangerous situation instead of brute force but each to their own.Oh and there is something much more dangerous than guns,it's called stupidity

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=333660#333660

Damn Luxwiz......you speak so eloquently and concise on target...so refreshing to have an "adult" conversation with different views! I LOVE the way you speak...you should write book/or teach!...SERIOUSLY!...We ALL live in different countries with MANY different gun laws! And I MUST TOTALLY AGREE with you be it a gun...a knife..car....or ones hands.....IF A BARBARIAN WANTS TO KILL....HE WILL!
KILL...and that my friend is the sad state of society!...Think of ALL the suicide bombers...themselves and those the (the innocent) they kill.......Maybe the next Einstein ....maybe a next president........maybe someone that cures cancer....THE CARNAGE AND BODIES ARE NOT WORTH WHAT THOSE DECEASED PEOPLE MAY HAVE DONE/ACCOMPLISHED!...I do love to read and ponder your thoughts and ideas / ideals...!...Thanks for MATURE/intelligent/articulate correspondence. As I mentioned prior.....I HOPE/WISH SOMEDAY THAT SOCIETY WILL PUT "OLD" ISSUES BEHIND THEM....WHILE I DESTROY MY MANY WEAPONS!..... again thanks for being you and GOD BLESS LONDON AND THE REST OF THE WORLD...maybe SOMEDAY there will be no need for weapons....anger....vengeance and hatred!...Just my $00.02 worth....Thanks again for your replies and YOUR intellect! 5150 MIKE

couldb5150

Post Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:23 am   Reply with quote         

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - GOD BLESS ALL IN LONDON! - Reply to topic