Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - It took 7 years but congratulations Lux :) - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 am   Reply with quote         

Just a quick congrats to Lux, who now has the most wins on PSC. Good job bud Very Happy

http://photoshopcontest.com/halloffame/wins-pscore-pscore/results.html#0

Luxwiz

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:41 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Just a quick congrats to Lux, who now has the most wins on PSC. Good job bud Very Happy

http://photoshopcontest.com/halloffame/wins-pscore-pscore/results.html#0

thanks a million my ol (well young) friend,I do appreciate it...I must add however that imho your wins have more merit due to the many more entries and much stronger competition back then,now get back in here and take another shot at recuperating it,how about starting by fixing the bat Laughing Oh and three more chops and I will have reached my 1000th entry,still a ways from catching you in that category Wink

OneChiefRocker

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:12 am   Reply with quote         

¡felicidades mi amigo! Banana bigsmurf salut

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:57 am   Reply with quote         

GIANTS!!

Amazing. Very Happy

Lynnette0807

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Congratulations Luxwiz! That is awesome!

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked wow

ShootHerman

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats Luis and R-E-S-P-E-C-T !! Smile

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:31 am   Reply with quote         

Noiceeeeeee!! Bow
Congrats Lux!

vicspa

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

U Da Man! Luis.

Luxwiz

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

thanks fellow choppers Smile

anfa

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats, Lux! thumright
To be fair, though, the stats are a bit irrelevant now considering the state of the site. I know if I post and win, I don't get the kick I got when the site was buzzing. It would have taken you a bit longer to get there if everyone was still chopping and you know it Laughing

ShootHerman

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:16 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Congrats, Lux! thumright
To be fair, though, the stats are a bit irrelevant now considering the state of the site. I know if I post and win, I don't get the kick I got when the site was buzzing. It would have taken you a bit longer to get there if everyone was still chopping and you know it Laughing

I agree with you anfa. You are right, you got a point, but if you look at how many images Lux has made the last 3-4 months, psc.com can thank him for saving this place, almost, kind of.... Smile Shocked Very Happy

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:59 am   Reply with quote         

Congrats Louis

Like many of the fine Artists that have achieved much success over the years on PSC your passion for Art and creative hard work has reaped rewards. Hi from JDU.

BigGame3113

Post Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:58 am   Reply with quote         

Cheers, Luis! Smile I've joined fairly recently and can only post entries as schedule allows, but I'm happy someone has kept this site alive. Maybe if you keep it up, everyone will return and become motivated to chop again. Wink

Luxwiz

Post Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:52 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Congrats, Lux! thumright
To be fair, though, the stats are a bit irrelevant now considering the state of the site. I know if I post and win, I don't get the kick I got when the site was buzzing. It would have taken you a bit longer to get there if everyone was still chopping and you know it ... probably never would have Laughing

thanks very much Tony,means a lot,I have always considered you to be one of the best choppers here and your work has been a big inspiration to me...as I commented to marco I know full well the difference between now and then,hell it took me 150 chops before I got my first win.Also I am fully aware of my place among my fellow choppers.I'm not in the big leagues of the likes of Sjitske,Claf,Rey2,BC,you etc.etc.but I have always worked hard to learn Ps skills,expand my artistic creativity and search for originality in my ideas day in day out for quite a while so I am pleased with my achievement and proud to have my name up there in the record holders gallery with the likes of you heavy hitters.Lastly I would like to mention imho that statistically the best indicator of merit here is the PSC score (and when more chops done the better),that one puts everyone in their due place Smile

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - It took 7 years but congratulations Lux :) - Reply to topic