Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - See ya soon people - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ShootHerman

Post Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:25 pm   Reply with quote         

This Corona virus shit has occupated my country.
Its lockdown all over.
That means time. Time to chop. See ya soon.

By the way: fuck the Corona virus.

SH

Post Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Good luck to us all.

Tawiskaro

Post Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:03 pm   Reply with quote         

The Asswipe Apocalypse has begun. I'll worry when the first zombie shows up.

Today my wife and I bought 700 rounds of ammunition and about fifty pounds of cat food, along with other essentials. In all, in the fast four days we have spent roughly $1,000.00 on stuff to make sure we don't run out. We have enough toilet paper to wipe asses for the next three months (we bought for three families). The weird thing is that I am not seeing any bodies--nothing to warrant the knee-jerk panic buying the media is driving. Either the governments are not telling us something, or we are collectively a bunch of numbnuts.

I am worried that when the city folk run out of toilet paper, they while emerge to try to take mine. They will not enjoy the go.

Am I the only one thinking we are being manipulated? This feels an awful lot like 2008.

. Laughing

ShootHerman

Post Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:49 am   Reply with quote         

Am I the only one thinking we are being manipulated? This feels an awful lot like 2008.

Ted. This is no manipulation. Nope. This is dead serious.

Read this article. The article is in norwegian, but it tells a story from an Italian doctor, working in italy.
Scroll down and read the SMS messages. Soon the virus will bloom in the US, like it has done in Europe. Be prepared.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/i/EWnEal/italiensk-lege-til-norge-vaer-saa-snill-forbered-dere

Post Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

My guess is that psc.com will wake up again, old and new choppers will soon be back here and chop.
You know why Ted?

because sooooo many countries all around the world will be told to have lockdown. people have to stay home and lock the door.
Hopefully Im wrong about this virus, but it will be hard to stop it.

Im saying this because my country got a lockdown now, Norway.
We are comparing this situation like the world war 2. Its crazy here now. Totally crazy. No one is working. No kids at school.

I hope for the rest of the world that it soon will stop, and no other country will experience this situation, but....

SH

Post Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Geir, it will be nice to see a PSC renaissance. As for this Wu Flu, I will not worry until I see the first zombie.

I am more concerned about influenza: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

COVID-19, not so much: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html#2019coronavirus-summary

Pray that we don't get something like the misnamed Spanish Flu of 1918: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDY5COg2P2c

ShootHerman

Post Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Some people say that Trump and the US has been too late to take the Corona virus serious.
I hope for you guys in the us, that that is wrong.

Ok, the spanish flue is one thing. The Corona is another very bad thing. The bad thing is the lockdown. It stops the whole society. I know what I am talking about, because Im in it, right now. Everyone is afraid of the spreading of the virus.

Anyway, take care.

SH

Post Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Stay well.

Zizounai

Post Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:55 am   Reply with quote         

Here in France everything is stopped too. All the schools are closed, the restaurants, pubs, cinemas, museums... all the shops that don't sell food or medicine.
Time to chop!!!

Luxwiz

Post Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:15 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
Stay well.

here Ted food for thought... yes coronavirus exists is quite contagious and has a small mortality rate especially among the old and weak but pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...Big Pharma,Big WHO,Big Gates Big Money and Big Global Economic Manipulation https://www.globalresearch.ca/ncov-2019-coronavirus-time-line/5705776

genesis2

Post Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
The Asswipe Apocalypse has begun. I'll worry when the first zombie shows up.

Today my wife and I bought 700 rounds of ammunition and about fifty pounds of cat food, along with other essentials. In all, in the fast four days we have spent roughly $1,000.00 on stuff to make sure we don't run out. We have enough toilet paper to wipe asses for the next three months (we bought for three families). The weird thing is that I am not seeing any bodies--nothing to warrant the knee-jerk panic buying the media is driving. Either the governments are not telling us something, or we are collectively a bunch of numbnuts.

I am worried that when the city folk run out of toilet paper, they while emerge to try to take mine. They will not enjoy the go.

. Laughing

700 rounds may not be enough, I have over 2000. lol

As far as being numbnuts? ...Hmmmm

genesis2

Post Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

Next thing is the media going to tell you it spreads over the internet, so wash your hands before touching you mouse.

ShootHerman

Post Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
Stay well.

here Ted food for thought... yes coronavirus exists is quite contagious and has a small mortality rate especially among the old and weak but pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...Big Pharma,Big WHO,Big Gates Big Money and Big Global Economic Manipulation https://www.globalresearch.ca/ncov-2019-coronavirus-time-line/5705776

Im not interested in a discussion.

Im living in this lockdown situation right now. I know what Im talking about. Its like hell.
Im glad Im living in Norway right now. Because Norway are economical very strong.

Im crossing my fingers that this will end soon.
Norway is doing everything to stop this shit.

Good luck to all.

Post Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:42 pm   Reply with quote         

. . . and then there is the UK, where all the kids are still gathering at school every day because the bumbling buffoon in charge has yet to impose any kind of preventative measures and has said such reassuring words as to expect 'some of your loved ones to die'

It has had the strangest effect on me, where I almost miss Brexit !!

Post Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:14 pm   Reply with quote         

genesis2 wrote:

700 rounds may not be enough, I have over 2000. lol

Well, If I added up all of our .45, .38, .223, 12 ga and .22 LR, we probably have 10,000 rounds. Granted, 2/3 of it is .22 LR, but we still have considerable ventilating power. Cool

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - See ya soon people - Reply to topic