Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - JOIN THE PSC FAMILY NOW!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

splodge

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
AEaglenFitch

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

ok im added

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

bowhntngbabe

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

hey serps , you got your hair cut ? what happened ?!

velocity

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Added...

(image now unposted so this forum will load faster)

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:25 pm   Reply with quote         

enchantress

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow I saw this thread after a while and may I say this family photo has turned out to be amazing and looks really nice with so many members now!
I would want to escpecially thank you mint for updating the image I guess you will have to keep doing it periodically as all the images kinda get messed up after more additions AND also Serps thank you for making the template bigger and clearer for everyone! Wink

Ok My observations!

Missrobin and Chrispis you do look good together (chrispisyou should look happier with Missrobin so close to you!)Razz
L@rue you kinda remind me of the invisible guy in The league of Extraordinary gentleman! Smile
Clone Stamp you and your parrot look really cute! Smile
bowhntngbabe today for the first time I actually understood that your id meant this bow! Very Happy Cool pic!
aeaglenfitch you kinda remind me of the "money money money" song!
Hax and thetwins you actually look like you've been sitting with billtvshow!
Ronnie and heather you both look awesome. Hey both your lipstick shades are the same! Smile
Splodge I love the font you have used to write your name.
Ledirlo you shure look cute and so do you EJH.
Anmazondi well what can I say your image shows how proud you are of your todays entry! Good work on todays entry my friend!
Patre seeing you makes me believe that all that wisdom and thought that goes behind your each and every post is the outcome of all experiences and achievments which you have felt and experienced in your journey of life. We are very lucky to have you as a pscer!
We have got a pirate! Wow nice dbowling!
Stormrose, P@u, velocity, hacky and mint,you look very settled and perfect at that spot! Smile
Thebeghin I think your hand is a little misplaced it should be right behind one of the three occupants of the couch! Wink But I guess you put your picture before any of them Wink
Nice dog and nice pic lobo.
Chawn2323, Meeshooklan, Patim, AW8PJ and I think everyone looks perfect in the place and photo frame they have choosen to be.
There are still many many pictures missing but I would say this is one of the best threads in the forum! Thanks Chrispis for starting this thread escpecially then when the forums were dieing!
Its gr8 to be part of this family! Smile

*Disclaimer - these are the thoughts of the writers only and the writer thinks many of you would share the same but this should not be deemed as being forced on anyone, you are most welcome to think otherwise.
Also if some people dont like "nice" things then the writer doesnt takes any responsibilty if they loose their temper or experience increased heart beat and sweating. You should contact your doctor immediately if you feel discomfort of any above kind. Very Happy *

thetwins

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Is it just me...?
It seems like everytime someone reposts the image, Missrobin is a little closer to Chrispis... Wink

enchantress

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Lol thetwins Smile You shud Ask Missrobin! Wink

StormRose

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

thetwins wrote:
Is it just me...?
It seems like everytime someone reposts the image, Missrobin is a little closer to Chrispis... Wink

I think you're right twins... I think her hand keeps sliding farther up under his jacket too Wink

enchantress

Post Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

OMG stormrose you are hillarious! LOL!

Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:22 am   Reply with quote         

Enchantress, I think it was very sweet of you to take the time and adress all of our pics very positively. And with that killer smile we know where the great attitude comes from. Your a class act!

Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:24 am   Reply with quote         

Ummmm, Storm I wanna here you sing!!!! I hear your quite awesome. Do you have a link to hear your music?

L-dawg

Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:40 am   Reply with quote         

not sure why this is blurry... tried several times to tweak it but this is the best i could do with it. I reopened this image in PS and it looks fine though....

chawn2323

Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:46 am   Reply with quote         

Try a different hosting site. That site did the same thing to mine.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - JOIN THE PSC FAMILY NOW!!! - Reply to topic