Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Super Secret ReinMan Fan ClubHouse ! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

MommysBoy

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:45 pm   Reply with quote         

No No No, I don't hate you Reinman. I don't hate anyone (except that man that was caught sniffin my Mommy's panty drawer). I just think to join your fan club, a person has to be female or gay. Sorry guys. But a naked middle aged man hiding his mimimal private parts behind an overgrown kazoo makes my skin crawl. I can even see a brown stain in the chair you were sitting in. I haven't figured out why there is a Reinman fan club yet. I have to admit, given a choice, I'd join your fan club before I'd join Showcase's.

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

So . . . I'm gay? Is this what you are saying?

Crap, that's a surprise to me and will definitely be a disappointment to Square.

Cynn

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

=whap, whap, whap=

MommysBoy, you are out of order! This is an official "don't be a poop" zone.
The Floor hereby directs you to listen to the song, Shut the Fuck Up and Chop, twenty times in rapid succession.

MommysBoy

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:12 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL, I'm not saying anyone is gay but there is something very icky about this. I can accept a persons preference to join a cult. Cynn, I probably wouldn't have messed with you Reinenites if this thread wasn't under "fun & games". I'm just havin fun. 99.9% of what I say is fun (except when I speak of Showcase). I know ppl are pretty good at ignoring me and that's great if I annoy you but I'm not here to cause trouble,,,really, just to have fun. I might post some of my Reinman chops here if you don't mind. Drainman, Spainman and a couple others.

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:16 pm   Reply with quote         

"Rewardion" , Cynn ??? We were were kinda graspin' for that one, huh? Laughing

StormRose

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:27 pm   Reply with quote         

testing, testing 1...2..3... is this thing on?

WOOHOO!

I'm so in!

Cynn

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Mommy, as long as we're all having fun, I'm game. But be prepared to be pelted with wadded-up cocktail napkins.

Which would, I think, be a good use for my song lyrics. Laughing

ReinMan

Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:33 pm   Reply with quote         

MommyBoy - thank you for NOT hating me. I do feel better - and I actually do understand a bit where you are coming from.

As to my manliness and your being threatened by it - I must ask YOU to pick up a 35 pound instrument that squeezes with appoximately 300 pounds per square inch and strap it close to your boys. OH, did I mention you gotta do it naked?

THen we'll see who the real men are around here (even got the rugby boys doing this one as it beats doing he Elephant Walk nekked down the mainstreets of Vancouver).

And I invite your parody's please! Don't forget PainMan and Brainman. Very Happy

-------------------------------
To the rest of you (and EVEN Showcase) I thank you again for your trust in my mental instability! My doctors will be glad to see that there is some benefits of me staying off my MEDS! : Hmmm Argh Hmmm

Wett

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:50 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked ...sorry I just heard!

Someone said we needed food and music right? Razz

HandToolUK

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:05 am   Reply with quote         

Hah! I see a couple of the classic ReinMan pics and sounds have been revived for the benefit of the newbie ReinManFans!

So here's a couple I've dredged up.

The ReinMan himself helped me to a 2nd place with this one:

These from a (great) thread on the old message board that dbbowling started about mock CD Covers:

And this one from um... another old thread. Forget what. Heh.

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:17 am   Reply with quote         

`
Imagine how honoured I was to be placed in this entry with Reinman by Robaccomando...

YerPalAl

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

Ah yes, there should be a gallery of

"FAMOUS POSTS USING REINMAN'S FACE".

It would occupy a lot of HD space.

OK, here's a couple from me:

and

Next?

Cynn

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

=bangs her gavel=

More! More!

(You know, when I was working on today's contest entry, I was wishing I had a nice photo of ReinMan.)

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

like my new sig?

by pacoperez
ReinMan

Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Dear Zetsplat, I shall answer your question:

ALL people are different, and if ReinMan stands for any one thing (which I don't) it would be to let people be different. Even MommysBoys. Confused

I do not advocate using Meanness or Brute Force or Overindulgence in Tropical Fruit Drinks as a means to be different. Some other people dissaggree with me on this point. But that is life. I personaly go with humour that doesn't cost anyone anything (except myself - which I freely give). Teaching someone a new chop (as I did this morning) is another way to be different and make a mark in the world of CHOPPEDness! Letting someone cry on your shoulder is a good way to make a difference (and therefore BE different), letting someone know their fly is down is yet another good example (yet one I tend to let slide....). Upwardly Mobile Energetic Behavior (UMEB) is my WAY ... I caution against the Downward Spiral Of Critisism and Meanness path, it is paved with thorns and semi-inflated volleyballs. Sad

Allow MommysBoy to do as he wishes... instead of "making him wrong" in his behavior, do you best to inspire him to more sociable and to LHAO more often.

Of course, you can choose to ignore my suggestion - that is the fun of being different. But then you might risk a aprez-midnight visit at your flat by two rather larger Dutchmen with crowbars and whipcream.... of course the choice is (as always in life) up to YOU!

-----------------------------------------
Okay.... let's PARTY Like its 1989! Cool Shocked Cool
-----------------------------------------

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Super Secret ReinMan Fan ClubHouse ! - Reply to topic