Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Gumby Fantasy League Fantasy League - Reply to topic

Post Sun May 15, 2005 10:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Announcing the creation of the Gumby Fantasy League Fantasy League!!

The rules are simple-just pick a gumby and sponsor team to sponsor..and if he or she's gumby gets votes and they do well in the Gumby Fantasy League..well..you get the idea!!Sound like fun?It will be!! I'll get the ball rolling by sponsoring the team I think will be the ones to beat(sorry but this was my idea so i get to pick first)..and I choose--Showcase and Cynn--to be my Gumby Fantasy League Fantasy League team.

ok..it's up to the rest of you guys to pick teams now and we can set up this league for the big competition.Remember the contest starts on the 18th so pick your team ASAP!!

the GFLFL is not associated in any way with the GFL the NFL,the CIA,HBO,WWE,NWA,the DAR or anyone else for that matter-we reserve the right to kick anyone out of our league for any reason whatsoever or simply on a whim.Members must be cheerful. Smile

Post Sun May 15, 2005 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

I take anfa and blue_lurker. Of course, I have no idea what the rules of this game are, nor do I really know how the actual gumby league works. But who cares, I've got anfa and blue_lurker anyway.

Post Sun May 15, 2005 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

good choice FH btw the rules of the Gumby Fantasy League are a bit complicated..the rules of the Gumby Fantasy League Fantasy League(us) are simple..if they win you win!

Stay Cheerful!

Post Sun May 15, 2005 11:43 pm   Reply with quote         

ha...that banner is too funny.

Cynn

Post Mon May 16, 2005 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

Hee hee--I like it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Smile

Tapewormproject

Post Mon May 16, 2005 12:26 am   Reply with quote         

I pick TWP and Scionshade! Laughing

Post Mon May 16, 2005 1:12 am   Reply with quote         

I think the actual gumby league participants are excluded from this league, or else...uh...it would be the same as the gumby fantasy league. If you're already a gumby or pokey, you have your own league...this one's for the slackers, newbies, malcontents and backseat drivers who are not participating in the gumby league. Haw haw!

Tapewormproject

Post Mon May 16, 2005 1:19 am   Reply with quote         

are you giving me sass feral?

chawn2323

Post Mon May 16, 2005 2:11 am   Reply with quote         

well, since I didn't get picked as a gumby (does this qualify me as a malcontent?), I'll place my chips on team bluefunk (bluefist and efunk).

Tapewormproject

Post Mon May 16, 2005 2:31 am   Reply with quote         

chawn, im sure you would have been picked if you posted more! you are pretty damn good!

arcaico

Post Mon May 16, 2005 5:30 am   Reply with quote         

sorry chawn... you can't play in here anymore... you have just been picked for the gumby league or whatever that is called...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

chawn2323

Post Mon May 16, 2005 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

thanks Tape Smile

I honestly wasn't trying to get picked up as a gumby and I appreciate your support arc, but I just don't have the time to post on a regular basis. All of my posts have to be made on the weekends because of my work schedule. And weekend posting really takes away from my alcoholism. So I'm gonna sit this one out....if that's okay with you of course.

arcaico

Post Mon May 16, 2005 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

sure... good choppers never have the time... so I'm officially out too... cause I won't pick a third gumby... Razz

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Mon May 16, 2005 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

no problem arcaico-you can play in our league-just pick a team! Smile

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Gumby Fantasy League Fantasy League - Reply to topic