Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Freakboy

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm 16 years old, have had photoshop for a month. I'm going to purue graphics design and videography as my career. Very Happy

Oh yeah, and i want to win one of these contests..... Smile

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

15 years old. b-day is September 11th, 1989. Neverhadany instruction on howto use photoshop, everything I do is self-learned through trial and error. see profile for interests.

Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

For the record, I am STILL ME.

Confused

sage

Post Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

15...16! Who's checking the IDs at the door? Laughing

malcinbl

Post Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Greetings folks - just dipping my toe in after a bit of a break, missed you guys.
Malc's the name, born in Manchester, UK 59 years ago. I am married to Janice and have three daughters and a son, 2 grandsons and 2 grand-daughters at the last count. My family all work for a living (quite unusual in the UK) myself as a decorater. In my spare time I enjoy sport, music, travel and photography, but as yet haven't really mastered any of them but keep trying.
I live on the edge of the Peak District, North Derbyshire in a small town called New Mills. A nice place to live but currently under threat from the drug culture (coming soon to a town near you). Other than that I'm a gererally contented guy, happy with life and optimistic about the future.

Cheers - Malc

This is an excellent thread, just the thing to whip up the old enthusiasm again....

OneChiefRocker

Post Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

My last name is Edwards, but because there were so many Bryans and Brians that I hung out with growing up, I picked up the nickname Ed. Back in the mid 90’s, I started chatting on IRC on the dalnet, at that time I went by the nickname Edworks. It’s been at least 7-8 years sense I have used Edworks, until now. I also started playing with Photoshop 2 in the mid 90’s. I’ve always enjoyed working with Photoshop, I guess it took me about a year with no previous experience to really lean how to utilize the program. It’s just a hobby to me, but close to my field. Now, I own and operate a computer service business in North Carolina. My other hobbies include hot rods, motorcycles, fishing and traveling.

ScionShade

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

HiYa Edworks!!
*great all we need is another North Carolinan!*
Very Happy A lot will be expected of You Mr.Ed--
This site has members from every corner of the world--
for some ODD reason a couple of choppers from NC
just so happen to DOMINATE on this site.
Your in very good company--
Nice to meet ya and have Fun !!!!
Cool

ReinMan

Post Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Dear OneChiefRocker - is that "A WOODEN BOX" label for the brown square container there, or for your noggin'? Just wondering! Razz Wink

OneChiefRocker

Post Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Dear OneChiefRocker - is that "A WOODEN BOX" label for the brown square container there, or for your noggin'? Just wondering! Razz Wink

ReinMan: Just a wooden box, no more no less, but it may be empty, or there could be many, many little umbrellas for cocktail drinks. I forget.

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:07 am   Reply with quote         

I'm 30 yrs old (31 this September), a five-year resident of Mesa, Arizona, U.S.A. (across town from Patre), and the single father of my adorable 3-year-old boy Wesley.

I've never been married, but me and my son's mom were engaged for a few months back in 2002, and then she .... I guess you could say she "flew over the cuckoo's nest"... but enough about that...

I am also a former ulcerative colitis patient. If you have no idea what that is, here are a couple stories I wrote about my hellatious experiences with that awful illness and the major surgeries I underwent in 2003:

http://qurlyjoe.bu.edu/cducibs/antonino.html
http://qurlyjoe.bu.edu/cducibs/antonino2.html

I joined this site back in May 2002 when I heard about it on the Howard Stern show on the radio, and i've been intrigued by it ever since. I've come and gone over the years, mainly due to my committments to my child and career. But it is a lot of fun posting and seeing what other people think of my work.

I started out working as an engineer at a chemical company back in 1998, then I went to work in the aerospace industry from 1999 to 2001, and then the economy went downhill and I was out of work. Nowadays I'm a paralegal student at Phoenix College. I should have my certificate by 2007, and at that point I plan on working either for a law firm or a government agency such as the County Attorney's Office or something along those lines.

In my spare time (of which I have little of these days) I'm either logged in here, doing chores, or just doing some recreational websurfing.

Who are YOU??

seamusoisin

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:40 am   Reply with quote         

Hi

Born in Montreal and probably the only Quebec guy on the site who is not under the Corcoran alias. I currently live in Ontario and try to make a living selling Fibreglass pipe.

Married for the second time and have a 26 year old son named Jason who still is in Mtl.

Started this addiction about a month after I got a copy of PS while recovering from bypass surgery. Found the site in search of tuts.

The name Seamusoisin is the name of our rescued Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier. His old name was Oisin an Irish prince and we added the Seamus to separate him from the cruelty he endured before.

Hobbies: carpentry, still play hockey ( at a reduced pace since the surgery) weight lifting,
gardening, all the other artistic programs Ill Painter, Flash, etc.

I am constantly amazed at the creativity of the group as it reminds me that there are many ways to view the world and that the diferences only add to the exoerience.

Being 61 this year I could probably write forever on who I am , but the age also brings on a sense of brevity.

Cheers to all of you.

Seamus Oisin

HandToolUK

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Posted: 20 Apr 2005 08:02 pm
I'm drunk and Newcastle got beat again!

Wow. Deja vu, eh, anfa? Razz

- I'm 33 (today!), single (again!), no kids (thankfully!),
- Living in the Hammersmith area of West London,
- Working at a university as a computer helpdesk and PC support geek,
- Tall, dark and handsome!
(Err... sorry, that should have read "The OPPOSITE of... tall, dark and handsome" Laughing )

Oh yes - and I like cheese, ice cream, pizza and fish and chips. But usually not all in the same meal.

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:21 am   Reply with quote         

Hi i'm still splodge, a mental and medical phenonemum Shocked

Hallcross Toots
tabby275

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

Well, I am very new to PSC, just this week as a matter of fact and I just love it.
I am a 44 yr old mother of 3 boys, 4, 15 and 17 and they keep me busy. Live in a small town in northern MI. Discovered a love for computers, computer repair and graphic design at about 40 when I went back to school. Still studying in the graphic design field and figured this would be a great way to keep my skills sharp until school resumes in the fall. All comments are greatly appreciated as I still have a great deal to learn. Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic