Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

sage

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:43 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
Born in Montreal and probably the only Quebec guy on the site who is not under the Corcoran alias.

Question Confused

seamusoisin

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

Sage, tell me about it. The land of little excitement, when in Mtl who had time for this. Why , sometimes business pulls you to where the business is. Lots of business, no joie de vive , miss the food, the lovely girls ( thank god I have a Mtl girl ( wife)) other wise I never would of lasted.
PS the Stanley Cup will come to Toronto sometime after Haley's Comet reappears.

neutura

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I am neutura and I am a 29yr old little person (midget). I do lots of midget things with my midget wife. when we go places people call us elves, dwarfs, and willows...its fab! I love psc

Vlad

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:36 am   Reply with quote         

I was born in Toronto but did a 10 year stint in Beaconsfield from the age of 3 to 13. Then my family moved to Missouri so I went along with them. Spent high school there then ran screaming back to Canada where I finally settled near London, Ontario.

I got into photography a few years ago but now find the real world a bit limiting for my creativity so I'm trying to learn something about the Photoshop version of reality.

Got 2 kids, wife, 4 fish and an itty bitty house which I hope to move out of in a year or two.

Vlad.

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:47 am   Reply with quote         

I'm just kidding.

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:48 am   Reply with quote         

I'm Johnny, 47 year old aspargus picker.
I live in the vicinity of Paris, with my aspargeese ( ! )
I like to eat aspargus.

ReinMan

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Toronto, London, all fine points to the Ontario landscape.

Spent 17 years Toronto. 2 years London. (I will hope that no one mentions the 5 years in Edmonton, Alberta - home of the Really Big Moose).

I am, and shall continue to be, ReinMan

Showcase

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Im me...or, as some of you know me, Nobody.

Neutura, if you arent an elf, do you at least know any? Wink Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Well...my name is Chris, 34 and born and raised in Fort Worth Texas. Married with 2 daughters, 1 Beta fish and three hermit crabs. I am a self employed General Contractor/ Real Estate Investor. I buy fixer uppers and rehab them, then sell or sometimes hold for rental. You guys don't see me much around here during the summer months because I'm usually working my ass off! I try and take it easy in the winter.
I wish I had more time for all my hobbies. I LOVE Photoshop, astronomy, storm chasing/spotting, ham radio (73 Patre), scuba, photography and metal detecting.
That's about it.... Very Happy

Post Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:37 am   Reply with quote         

Cool hiya folks, jus decided to pass thru the forums tonight, and picked up this thread.
It's preety interesting the stories some of you guys have to tell. I'm at home amongst graphic artists and designers and i have a lot of repect for this site and a lot of it's loyalist members.

Mr real name: Nicholas Maxwell
Location: Trinidad and Tobago....just of the tip of Venezuela, South america, Inthe caribbean, at the end of th archapellago to the south of the hemisphere.( that one's for all you geographically not so inclined people.)
Occupation: Graphic Artist small marketing company. Working towards being a film producer/director/compositor/animator(that sort of direction)

I've been using ps since 2001 i've gotten pretty far and want to move into film, i find myself thinking in 3d and full motion graphics too often. Besides its fun ha-hah!
I luve my life, my girlfriend(hopefully wife soon), my job (pay ...it's ok...),and the direction i'm heading in.

The best advice i can give to all of you at PSC whom i luv and care about, is
FOR THE BELIEVERS: love your GOD with all your heart, strenght and mind.
FOR EVERYONE: Love your fellow man as you love yourself(essentially the golden rule; treat others as you would like them to treat you)

Hey it works for me, i aint perfect, but i try and i'm happy

Again ...much luv folks

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey all!

I'm so glad I found this site again! I joined in October 2003, did one entry pic, and then had my PC crash and burn on me (twice). I totally forgot all about this wonderful place until a week ago but I'm thrilled to be back.

I'm 34 years old (35 in November) and totally new to chopping. My first entry (two years ago) was literally my first effort and I hadn't done much of anything until my second entry (the Water Lily). I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I've had so much fun that I just bought my Advantage tonight! I am also learning a near-literal TON of new skills.

I'm way too poor to own Photoshop (at least legally) so I have Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 at work and I have The GIMP for home use (and Fireworks MX I suppose). Someday I'll have PS but that will wait until I have a machine that can handle it.

Oh, and I have 2 kids. Boy is 14 (15 in November) and my girl just turned 12. Yep I was a young parent (got married at 19). My vocation is applications programmer for the local county government.

Only 4 more entries until I can vote!

Tofu.

yello_piggy

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:44 am   Reply with quote         

So, my name is Hannes (=John, Jean, Ivan, Giovanni, Juan, Jan ...) and life in Austria's capital Vienna, where I was born in 1971. After years in bank-business und unemployment I am now working in a marketing-departement of a bank where I am responsible for all the print-products and design and texting advertising and stuff.
My favorite human-being in the world is my girlfriend (a doctor in chemics Shocked ). We met on web 4 years ago and nothing better could happen to me! Fortunately we dont have kids and dont want some both.
My opinion on the future of our planet is, that this highly sensible network called world-economy will collapse within a few years due to huge environmental changes. Sea level will soar up to 200 meters and the polar caps will melt. the frozen grounds in the russian tundra will defrost (as it already startet), lots of methan will get into the atmosphere what will boost the greenhouse effect. more than 80 % of all humans will die. mainly they will starve, unable to get food without their supermarkets. the survivors will life like in the stoneage, and after a few thousend years, our culture will be forgotten! so never trust those who ruin nature for getting profits. you cant eat money!

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

Your first date must've been the stuff of movies.

"Shhhhh, Hannes....You had me at 80% of all humans will die"

'What? Genetically modified foods have increased the rates of colorectal cancer? Don't Stop! Don't stop!..."

Tricked

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

Hi, i'm patrick, 14 years old. My biggest hobbies are playing guitar, and listening and making music, and offcourse photoshop Smile. I'm photoshopping for like 2 months now. I also write php and i'm a beginner with visual basic Laughing . I live in the netherlands, but one of my dreams is moving to australia, but that will not happen the upcoming 20 years :p

-Patrick

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:56 am   Reply with quote         

i Genetically modified my body, i will survive

Hallcross Toots

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic