Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - speaking up - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

flamur

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
PSC
reyrey wants it so I'll shut the fuck up, maybe he wants all the people who made this site, those I speak for, to stop thinking too ?

May I remind you that next time you speak up for me and on my name, please ask for my permision.
I believe I am mature enaugh not to be brainwashed by Marco or anyone else. Its fair to say, I won't be brainwashed by your comments either, when it comes to decide who I vote and what chop I like.
Which reminds me to ask this simple question, has JMH132 been brainwashed too? Has Marco sent PM to him(JMH132) and whoring? He must have because JMH132 voted for him the other day.

It is very funny nowadays and very confusing with some members here. One never knows how to please them.
If you say to somone well done and good work then you are whoring and brainwashing them, if you vote for him/her then you are brainwashed by him/her, if you don't vote then they are not your friends etc.

But again, as splodge and Scion (both most honest members here)agreed, Marco is one of the most supportive member on this site.

I wonder if billtvshow, occecid,anfa,leif, scionshade,patre to name a few, all old members and profesionals, were brainwashed too, when they voted for Marco's Torn Tube? Even Yellow_Piggy who comes with disgusting picture of Marco on this thread, voted for him. I wonder whether she has been brainwashed by Marco whom she voted for or was it by ledirlo that made her come up with this picture of Marco as a whore. I will let you be the judge of that.

Also I believe that this site needs to add another question on the FAQ section and that question should be:

Q Can I make positive comments?

A. If you feel that an image is good and you like it for whatever reasons, you are not free to comment on it. However! If you place positive comments on another's hard work, they will be considered as whoring, especially if they come from selected members in most of the cases from Marco and alike. We will not tolerate abuse of our valued selected site members. There are many different ability levels of positive comments here. They are NOT ALL welcome. Unless you are ledirlo's and yellow_piggy's friends, of course.

tabby275

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Good words Rey, well maybe with the exception of a few choice ones, lol

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

the luv I tell ya' ll ! :p

go on, more freaking out is needed...please.

arcaico

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoin... first of all, I´m not whining... I didn´t even start this thread... I´m one of the guys Led spoke for, speaking for myself... and I truly believe a lot of people think like us... show and scion, for instance...

besides, led is not hiding... he let perfectly clear PSC was his alias, since the very first day... (led, send me that french whore NOW)

reyrey... you´re a great chopper... you chops have quality... and I´m not saying that to get votes from you... I barely post anymore... but it´s sad you don´t see what marco has done (also sad you don´t see his lack of skills)

and to those who think marco is to notch, best pscs in the present, bla bla bla... all I have to say is that when you live around shit, mud becomes a piece of art...

I miss the old times back when the fights were against desh, dood and supa...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Arc...shut up

<senzotaku>

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

hehe, what a massive debat about almost nothing. But its true when people are going straight to the top. Some other people trying to find reasons from frustration and nepotism etc etc. To call it unfair and not deserved. That hapening everywhere. Fuck it.

But im thinking in a overall picture the avarage of the casted votes is well deserved. And that counts for any psc member. Offcourse some entries are under or overvoted but ey if there where a perfect voting computer there where still people complain about it.

Im glad I discovered this site. And I think being a member is better than getting votes or winning a entry. Ok ok now I shut da fuck uo and going back to my ps-kitchen and try to cook up some marvelous shit. Damn I could make an entry while I was typing this....

arcaico

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

marco... make me shut up...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

splodge

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:08 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico 11/11 @ 12:55 pm
I vote to leif cause he´s my friend... but splodge entry should win...

arcaico you are pathetic and there's the proof.

Hallcross Toots
arcaico

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:30 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge, I never said I wasn´t pathetic... Laughing

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:42 pm   Reply with quote         

I really don't need to actually Arc, the more you talk, the quieter you get to me....which is great Very Happy

supak0ma

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:42 pm   Reply with quote         

i generally agree with led, only i wouldn't blame marco, who himself i think has improved since his first chops, but the voters voting in mass for his chops , even if he was on a bad day. Everyone can have a bad day, and when i have one, i certainly don't get mass votage just because its me. To end my tought, i think marco has a lot of votes because of his skills AND (i hope in minor part) because of "friendships".

Take that, voters!!

ReyRey

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Arc,
I'm not saying that anyone does or does not have skills. All I am saying is "Who cares!!!" Go chop something!!! Get over it. If you don't like it, don't vote! (or tell them how to make it better. You know.. be helpful instead of bitchin')
THE END
Hey Marco,
Say something mean for the folks! If you can't, then go have a few drinks and try again Laughing Just one "F You". Come on.. you can do it Very Happy Oh crap!! I think I just figured out where you were going with all those bloody images. You were sending a message. Oh shit. Um. I,... Um. Your my hero. Your the best. You da man. Please don't kill me Rolling Eyes
I know where the bodies are Twisted Evil

marcoballistic

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:52 pm   Reply with quote         

lol Rey, you crazy guy

just for you Fcuk...I mean Fook...umm F...F ah crud Rolling Eyes

ReyRey

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Close enough. Laughing

ReyRey

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I went to a walk in medical center yesterday because the hole left side of my body was numb. The doctor there said that I might be having a stroke and she rushed me to the emergency room. All I could think about was my family and what they would do with out me. I was not ready to leave my babies and wife. I thought that I wasted my life and did not spend enough time with the people that matter most. Luckily after being in the emergency room all day they found out that it was a side effect from an allergy medicine that I took. I was fine the next day. You know, not once did I worry about weather or not someone was cheating at Photoshop Contest. I went home and hugged my wife and children like there was no tomorrow. All I am saying is there are more important things. Be Nice. Be helpful. Oh and most of all, Shut the Fuck up and go chop somthing!
Yes, this was a true story. Honest. Scared the hell out of me.
Love to all! Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - speaking up - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.