Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Sorry Scion! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

BS = bullshit, err exagerating or just white lieing or making things up as you go along.
you know,.......what REINMAN DOES! Laughing

ReinMan

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked HOLD ON A MINUTE HERE! Shocked

My life in ENTIRELY based on FACTS! What I say comes from a mouth that EXISTS ! What I type comes from my FINGERS and they are VERY REAL and you will notice that fact when I clip your Smart Yankee Yap with a flurry of Canadian Punisher Roundhouses!

I've never BULLSHIT in my ENTIRE BLESSED LIFE, even when the doctor asked me about Horny Hariette and that Mysterious Time in Las Vegas!!!!!!!

You've GONE TOO FAR putting the Sacred Name of REINMAN in the same sentence as Bon Sang!!!

HOW DARE YOU - you, you.... JELLO EATER!!!!!!!

(*pauses to think about buying decaf coffee from now on*)

sage

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing
I always knew Shade was a jello eater Razz

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Excuse, I am in the middle of a facial, and just
can not respond to this outrageous tiddley-twat while feeling so efeminate.
I will say that I am practically spouting estrogen at the moment thanks to you
of the Northern frozen Bits'n'Pieces.
Angel

ReinMan

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

No no, my Southern Friend. The bits APPEAR RIGID (as if frozen), but I assure you that they are QUITE WARM! Razz

(*sits back and waits for the MODS to figure THIS one out - starts counting "1 hippopatamus, 2 hippopatamus, 3 hippopatamus..".*)

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

tenki wa zutto yoku, mainichi oyoi de tairyoku mo tsuki, tottemo kenkou
na kanjidesu. ReinMan mo sunahama wo aruite sukkari ashi ga tsuyoku
narimashita. umi ni hairunoga daisukide, hitori demo dondon
itteshimasu node mega hanasemasen deshita. nandemo kuchi ni
irerushine-! BS mo sonna datta no deshou...

sage

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

HA! Claf! easy for you to say!

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Oops! I think that this time, I used my French-Japanese dictionary!!! Sorry!

sage

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

so desuka! that's why it made no sense! Razz

ScionShade

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:07 pm   Reply with quote         

So i get past the "Peach Pit facial scrub, and then I am on
to the "Avocado Peel mask" and my son, being like all good boys is trying to copy everything Daddy does.
So I am waiting for the mask to dry and wonder past the bath and find Noah has decided to copy me with a facial mask.
Inventive little two year old decided to use marshmallows. Very Happy

tabby275

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:05 pm   Reply with quote         

claf, I didn't mean God didn't believe in you, of course He does, He created you all by Himself (but that's a whole nother story) What I meant is that calling yourself an atheist doesn't matter because in the end, we will all find out for sure, someone has to be right. And I do believe that one day we will all meet our maker, literally. If you think about it, it takes more faith for me to believe in someone I cannot see. So you see, My faith is built on things that have happened in my life and things I see happening all around the world, good and bad. I just can't bring myself to believe that we just appeared one day or evolved from the apes, or from some sonic boom or whatever the reigning theory is now. We are much to complex not to have been created by a God who put careful thought into how we are made. Love ya dude Smile

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:06 pm   Reply with quote         

cute pic scion Smile

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:24 pm   Reply with quote         

This is a PM I forwarded to Goat(Kris) as part of a continuing dialogue on the question of the existence of God. It seems to fit here because Claf and Tabby's comments seem to pertain to this issue. For me, the question of whether or not God exists is separate from institutional and religious positions that attempt to define how"God", if he/she exists, would function in the context of the world we live in.

Kris,
One of your later thoughts prompts me to comment. I too have trouble visualizing how a universe designed with so much compexity and organized to achieve so many functionalities could have evolved from nothing or very simple non goal oriented chemical reactions. It seems to me that there must be a master designer with an unbelievable creative genius responsible for the existence of our universe and all that we find in it.

From a strictly logical point of view, I believe that it was Pascal who said that once you concede the existence of anything, by necessity, you also conclude the necessity of a creator because no thing can make itself out of nothing. It is easy for me to conclude from that point, that there must be one central infinite intelligence who is ultimately responsible for the creation of everything. Even if that means starting the process and allowing it to evolve from its "seed" origins to what we experience today. To postulate that there is an ad infinitum pattern of creation in which one being begets another forever, begs the question of where the first being came from. And since, it is my view that the first being has to be infinite because no thing can come from nothing. I find it possible to logically conclude to the existence of an infinite creative intelligent being that some people would identify as God.

ReinMan

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

With much respect, I wanted to share one of my favorite Record Album covers. Its from the artist David Byrne (Talking Heads fame) and I think when God saw it (S)He had a good laugh!

circa1992

Patre

Post Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Rein,
I think your album cover explains my sometimes innate urge to bark-often "up the wrong tree"

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Sorry Scion! - Reply to topic