Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Most stupid commercials - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Goeny

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:17 pm   Reply with quote         

You alraidy know Wendy, but maybe if the rest wants to know what my Avatar is...

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2462&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah man! People with no show go with da flow you aint got no feeling without knowing how bout capping some fo yo yo. Hey man I just smoked some weed and call me Skeet but know for wow i stick the stick under my fro. yo yo yo.

or what evero

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:23 pm   Reply with quote         

pfffff

pietjepuk

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:33 pm   Reply with quote         

I just had to reply on that idiot who said people can just as easily kill someone with a pencil then with a gun.............mmmm retard wtf..........guns don't have any purpase at all besides killing freakin americans why don't you just shoot each other and stop bothering people with your stupidity

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

to unpronouncable-name-person from the Netherlands, shut up, I wasn't talking to you. And speaking of bothering people with stupidity, what do you think you just did? Pointless comments like yours are just that - stupid, bothersome, and pointless. It's morons like you that destroy good conversational threads.

to Goeny, yeah, I know thats not what the topic was about, but it doesn't really appear that anyone else is actually talking about it anyways. Laughing Anyways, my point is, different people have different opinions, and I just proved my point. Over in Europe, you guys see marijuana as an everyday sort of thing, but most think that guns are evil and shouldn't exist. Then, in other countries, drugs are seen as bad, but guns are normal. In reality, you could say that both are bad for people's health. It just depends on which beliefs you were raised on. Hope that makes sense to you. Very Happy

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Does here mason, and i think that goeny agrees with you now to. What i dont get is that there's always someone without manners... start screeming for no apparent reason at all.. i think they call that.... what was it..Touret?

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

To PietjePuk...
Killing americans is the last thing i want to do. (they got to many guns, hehe) I agree with you that guns have no real purpose. On the other hand, Mason is right... Weed has no purpose either. If they want to use guns, let them. That's not your problem. They let us use all the drugs..lol and don't make a problem out of it.

To Mason...
It makes sense..(in some sort of way)
You are right that in different parts of the world the believes are different. When I was in Sumter, SC i talked with someone about guns. I asked him why he had a gun. He told me for protection. After that i asked him (to understand better why a gun) if he would use a gun, if i was some sort of magician, and i could give him an Full-defence-free-of-charge-personal-power-shield around him. He said he still wanted that gun. So i asked why, you don't need protection, you got your shield. He said: "Because we can!" Confused And there's the part i don't understand. Why a gun?
Its really nothing personal, i'm just trying to understand. I don't have anything against Americans or other people from what country they may come from. ( i wouldnt go there for vacation, would i?)

And why the hell am i talking about this?? I said to myself... this thread is for the commercials Not for the gun/drugs.. and look what i've done.. Shocked feeling... sick.....urgh urgh...

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing

Yeah, if you could give me a shield, I'd take it...but, I just like guns. I go to the shooting range, I hunt deer and birds every now and then (don't worry, i use the meat). I don't exactly know why Americans in general like guns. (not all do, there are a lot of anti-gun nuts here, too Wink )

I think it's just in our genes by now... Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:14 pm   Reply with quote         

guns don't kill people
people don't kill people
"MONKEYS" kill people

Queen La Tiff

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:02 am   Reply with quote         

"If you show the audience a gun in the first act, you have to make it go off in the last."
--Kafka

supak0ma

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Bill of Rights
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

supak0ma

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:18 pm   Reply with quote         

just read the one about privacy violation, ah! Surprised

blue_lurker

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Guns dont kill people......bullets kill people Razz

MoLinKo

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Guns dont kill people......bullets kill people Razz

Bullets don't kill people. An insufficient amount of Oxygen to the Brain kills people.

wendysmurfie

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:11 pm   Reply with quote         

another stupid commercial: (oh, whas that what this topic was about?? Laughing )

A sony commercial.. showing you the bright colors of the new bravia tv with a whole lot of colored balls. You will think: wow bright colors! BUT... your watching those bright colors on your 10 year old tv, that's stupid! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Most stupid commercials - Reply to topic