Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

wendysmurfie

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

simple: wendy is my name.
smurfie: because i'm smaller than all of my friends and they started to call me smurfie.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Rolling Eyes pretty long but here goes... 5 years ago when i was in sacred heart a catholic all girl school, my friends wanted to murder me for not having yahoo mail account... frankly i was just being lazy, Razz i had aim, bolt and myspace... its not like they couldn't reach me. My friend xochitl gave up asking me, fowarded everyone in her address book that she was getting a new account... and she gave me her account (prinzessxtc) with her password and everything. First off i rejected it... i didn't want people thinking i did ecstasy, that i didn't know how to spell princess because of all the ecstasy i was doing Laughing or that i wanted to be thought of as a princess at all! But eventually i just used it for her and for her only i thought... to foward me CRAP... then she gave it to everyone we knew saying it was mine. Then more people started fowarding me crap, so i eventually got used to it. Guys i knew back then started calling me princess and then my friends followed... note: It's really weird hearing your girlfriends call you princess. Argh Anyway it became a nickname, so since back then all my usernames have had rockprinzess in them... Oh and how i came up with that was easy... didn't want to be called prinzess alone nor prinzessxtc so i called myself rockprinzess, Duh! I'm a huge rock fan! Wink

Post Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:29 pm   Reply with quote         

i used to do alot of gaming an sometimes when i got annoyed at some1 i wouyld change my name to something different and Team kill them lol......so haze for some reason Haze was my team killing name for counter strike

Post Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:13 am   Reply with quote         

I was once in a meeting where some fellow technicians were
trying to come up with more important sounding titles for
themselves during a company wide reclassification. I made
up "computer janitor" for myself because I said I was paid
to cleanup other people's computer messes. It got the biggest
laugh of the day but also ticked off a number of them who
believed their titles were oh so important.

Razz

twisteddragon

Post Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

i play lots of video games any kind that are with my systems or aren't stupid kid games. i've gotten so good at video games that i beat anyone who plays against me and any person who plays on my team is rewared with glory. my friends thought that i was so crazy about video games they thought i was twisted. I also have a big collection of dragon statues so i kind of put the names together and thats how i got twisteddragon. Cool Laughing

Post Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Well when I joined PSC I had to have a nickname of course...so I wanted a cool name who's got something to do with art, well DaVinci is the best artist ever Smile (He's also very populair at the moment with the DaVinci code and stuff) my real name is Mark btw...

twisteddragon

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:16 pm   Reply with quote         

oh btw my real name is garland

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

It's my last name, just like the Science Fiction Author.

You can call me Jim.

biscuit

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:19 am   Reply with quote         

I was called "biscuit" in high school, but it was a very hazy time for me, so it could have come from many things...eating dog biscuits (meaty bone, mmm), or doing bad elvis impersonations-"gimme a big o'l fluffy biscuit"
But it was my listed name in my old band and a couple of newer ones, but my other answered name is Matt. Momma calls me matthew.
I prefer Matt, but that's a boring screen name.

rockprinzess

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

Btw! My name isn't Jessica Grey... rex said to make something up and to not reveal my real name on here. All my real names are biblical, but instead of telling you... here are your clues: Very Happy

First name: God's Judgement
Middle name: House of God
Maiden last name: Latin derivation of Matthew

and my new last name which isn't biblical or at least i don't think it is... is Hacky and Rex's last name. Smile

Oh and if you know the answers, please don't post them... you can PM me though. Wink

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

Hi!
well... first my name is Tobias... that's like tobini... i started doing magic before having the 3d, animation, ps, webmaster, programming, enciphering..... things.. so i was studying some of the houdini tricks.... and that's it.. in someway i started calling me tobini!
but toba is another of my nicknames... my best friends gave me the name!

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:49 pm   Reply with quote         

I am Lord David,

My name is self explanitory. Twisted Evil

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Janitor wrote:
I was once in a meeting where some fellow technicians were
trying to come up with more important sounding titles for
themselves during a company wide reclassification. I made
up "computer janitor" for myself because I said I was paid
to cleanup other people's computer messes. It got the biggest
laugh of the day but also ticked off a number of them who
believed their titles were oh so important.

Razz

Great story, Janitor, and so true too. Do you have a "real title" I mean, "name?"

and Twisted Dragon, when are you going to stop playing games and start choppin'????

mattybee

Post Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:25 am   Reply with quote         

I am Mattybee - Was my DJ name, but i was sh*t so didn't go pro Laughing Laughing Laughing

and it has just stuck

flyman

Post Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:45 am   Reply with quote         

When I was a junior artworker someone cut out a picture of a fly and stuck a picture of my head on it, then they glued it to the minute hand of the large clock in the studio and flyman was born, I went round and round that clock for about 5 years

Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Explain your name! - Reply to topic