Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Lodging Request-Reinier wants to meet Rainier - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

would you like to help Reinier meet Rainier?

My Heavens, YES!

21%

21%

[ 4 ]

I would rather have dysentery... :P

15%

15%

[ 3 ]

well, HELL YES, but I don't live nowheres near Mt. Rainier, y'all know what I'm talkin' about?

63%

63%

[ 12 ]

Total Votes: 19

ReinMan

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Howdy folks!

Well, I need a short vacation to figure out what to do now that I've updated my portfolio and website www.BrilliantEYE.ca.

I want to head south into the wilds of Washington State and maybe Oregon.

Here is my request (and I'm fine if nobody "is home"): any of you have couch in the Portland area? I could grab a hotel, but A) I'd like to meet new people B) I'm fun to be with (usually) C) I'm a bit on an "Artist" budget.

Will trade mind-bending photoshop skills for clean, bug-free, full-length couch.

Smile

Lemme know if you are interested in this serious request. I'll be most likely heading down to Seattle to the Bro-In-Laws place for Monday night and will be in the Portland area Tuesday and/or Wednesday night. I wanna take some Purty Pichurs of Mt. Rainier. Very Happy

Hugs,
ReinMan

splodge

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

stay where you are vox and beet are coming your way next week to see the tall ships in Qubeque??? and spend some time with L@rue, short hop for you?

Hallcross Toots
splodge

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

3.000 miles Smile

Hallcross Toots
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Howdy folks!

Well, I need a short vacation to figure out what to do now that I've updated my portfolio and website www.BrilliantEYE.ca.

I want to head south into the wilds of Washington State and maybe Oregon.

Here is my request (and I'm fine if nobody "is home"): any of you have couch in the Portland area? I could grab a hotel, but A) I'd like to meet new people B) I'm fun to be with (usually) C) I'm a bit on an "Artist" budget.

Will trade mind-bending photoshop skills for clean, bug-free, full-length couch.

Smile

Lemme know if you are interested in this serious request. I'll be most likely heading down to Seattle to the Bro-In-Laws place for Monday night and will be in the Portland area Tuesday and/or Wednesday night. I wanna take some Purty Pichurs of Mt. Rainier. Very Happy

Hugs,
ReinMan
not to sound funny or rude but i live 4 mile s away from down town portland in the neighboring city of beaverton. i have plans for tuesday and thursday i how ever have wed completely open.

so if you are not afraid of a lot of beer... certain smokable things and a sk8rpunk type living granted my place is clean/bug free but its wild and i have 2 crazy roomies... i have 2 couches you could surf for the day Wink
-m-

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Very nice site, Reindude!

Quoting Popeye Laughing I especially loved this little nugget...
Quote:
Some have even enjoyed his accordion playing!

ReinMan

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Very nice site, Reindude!

Quoting Popeye Laughing I especially loved this little nugget...
Quote:
Some have even enjoyed his accordion playing!

Thanks! Very Happy

You live anywhere between Vancouver (BC) and Portland, Eve? I could put a tent in your back yard? Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

UPDATE: SkaHaterPunk has been gracious enough to offer up his bug-free couch for Wednesday evening. Thanks and huge props, to you dude! Very Happy

So: I've got Tuesday eve open. Technically Monday too, if I don't stay at the In-Laws near Seattle. I'm open to going off the beaten path here a bit. This is a Road Trip to Loosen Up The Gunk, so if you are anywhere along the basic geological lines of Vancouver BC, Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, LongView, Kelso, Portland, etc. AND you would be open to a "special guest" for an evening, please let me know.

Again, will trade Ancient Photoshop Secrets (and some hot new onese) for board! Smile

Chow for now,
Reinier (yes - that's my REAL name!)

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan,

It is a nice site, but I found a bogus link. I clicked on The Chop link and tried to open what appears to be you holding an accordion in a bottle. Clicking on that thumbnail actually took me to the second image (the windows in the surf). Love the accordion horse, btw.

--twk

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
ReinMan,

It is a nice site, but I found a bogus link. I clicked on The Chop link and tried to open what appears to be you holding an accordion in a bottle. Clicking on that thumbnail actually took me to the second image (the windows in the surf). Love the accordion horse, btw.

--twk

Ah! Thanks for the tip - there is something wacky once you get off of the Squeezebox in a Bottle image - then that link goes to the three doors thang. Don't bother going to check it out - I'm fixin ' it now! Wink

Appreciate you folk lookin out for me. Very Happy

Okay- Matt n' I have sussed out a plan for Wednesday night. If anyone wants to join us, git yer arse to Portland! Very Happy

And..... I'm still sleeping the streets, so far, Tuesday night! Twisted Evil

Hello, America!? You wantin change? I'm DIFFERENT! Spend some time with me! Twisted Evil

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
ReinMan,

--twk

Ah! Thanks for the tip - there is something wacky once you get off of the Squeezebox in a Bottle image - then that link goes to the three doors thang. Don't bother going to check it out - I'm fixin ' it now! Wink

Okay- Matt n' I have sussed out a plan for Wednesday night. If anyone wants to join us, git yer arse to Portland! Very Happy

Hello, America!? You wantin change? I'm DIFFERENT! Spend some time with me! Twisted Evil
might be able to do tuesday night into wed but have to check to see if the roomies feel comfotable w/ that i will mail you the updated after they get home Wink

ReinMan

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
ReinMan,

--twk

might be able to do tuesday night into wed but have to check to see if the roomies feel comfotable w/ that i will mail you the updated after they get home Wink

Appreciate that, mein friend. I'll buy the beer! And let them know that I'm not as crazy as SOME people (QUIET CAF!) might let you think. Wink I'd be out all day shooting pix and whatnot... so I'd tie up VERY LITTLE toilet time! Wink

If you want a referral, check in with Sage. He let me have access to his wife and child. Hold on Shocked That didn't come out sounding right. Huh.. What I mean is, he trusted me in the same SPACE as his family and THEY DID NOT HATE ME (or so they told me as they drove me to the bus station Smile)

sage

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

wife and child are OK...but lock up your cat! Shocked

ReinMan

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
wife and child are OK...but lock up your cat! Shocked

er, um... you DO mean that symbolically, yes? Huh..

blue_lurker

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

I'm open to going off the beaten path here a bit. This is a Road Trip to Loosen Up The Gunk,

Again, will trade Ancient Photoshop Secrets (and some hot new onese) for board! Smile

Chow for now,
Reinier (yes - that's my REAL name!)

Off the beaten track you say...well reindude ya in luck mate...the lurkers have a guest room just waiting for ya...now if ya turn right just after that big white building...hit the beach and start swimmin for a few months I will meet you on the beach near the old board walk...cant wiat till ya get here mate, I got the missus putting new gum leaves in the beddin and we just stocked up on vegemite. So ya more than welcome to cast ya hook at my place any time. Very Happy

P.S. Its roo breeding seasons so ya better wear some pants cause they get a little frisky this time of year mate. Confused

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Lodging Request-Reinier wants to meet Rainier - Reply to topic