Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - ReinMan's Formal Appology - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ReinMan

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
say it isn't so, Reindude....everyone knows US beer has NO ALCOHOL!

holy shite dude, I'm HERE TO SCHOOL YA!

The "craft" (what we Canadians call "micro brews") beers of Portland get my FULL endorsement. As far as them not having any alcohol, you try telling THAT bit of info to my Throbbing Hangover. Razz

(this is NOT to say that, on average, the "normal" American beers DON'T taste like diluted monkey piss. They really do. But if an American beermeister decides to take some time creating a beer from the love in his heart for all things SUDSY, that beer he makes just MIGHT taste grand!)

janetdog

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:55 am   Reply with quote         

I drink Fosters bottles all the time at home. The six packs are bottled in Australia. The twelve packs are bottled in Canada. The oil cans are Australian. I really enjoy Fosters even though it is the color of piss. I get pretty loaded on four or five with almost no hangover.

When I'm out however, It's Michelob Amber Bock or Newcastle.
My French Canadian friend Marc says the Newcastle makes me 'aggressive'. The bar behind the house has Amber Bock on tap. I get big ones for 2 bucks. That stuff tastes incredible and puts me sideways with no badness the next day. IMO, It's the best brew in America. Better than Sam Jackson and better than most of the micro brew reds.

Does anyone else let an 'ice' cold beer warm up a little before consumption? Seems like near freezing beer loses some of its richness. Especially the reds and browns.

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:22 am   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
I drink Fosters bottles all the time at home. The six packs are bottled in Australia. The twelve packs are bottled in Canada. The oil cans are Australian. I really enjoy Fosters even though it is the color of piss. I get pretty loaded on four or five with almost no hangover.

Wow! I used to love that stuff. Worked for Carlton United Breweries as a young bloke and 'cut my teeth' on Fosters. It was such an incredibly popular beer here in the late 70's/early 80's. Rarely see it around anymore. I know one (only) guy that drinks it and the pub orders it in especially for him. Mmmmmmmmm......feeling a bit thirsty right now!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - ReinMan's Formal Appology - Reply to topic