Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Marco is spam! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

TheShaman

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
Rolling Eyes
lurk can I borrow your soap box?
[steps up]
I'm surprised. I expect this sorta shit from teenagers. Not grown men. Get over yourselves.
Why do you bother coming here still arc? Seriously. Is it just to harass & belittle those not as good as you? Why don't you use that skill you have, to help those who need it? You know, to better the site? Make you feel better to constantly bash marco? He is a human being. Got feelings just like everyone else. This is supposed to be a fun site for 'learning'. Where people learn or teach. Where did that go? It's obvious this PSC crowd isn't up to your standards. Do you offer 'constructive' help? No. You instead just bash those you bash all the time, and complain about this or that. Who needs that? I sure don't. So again, why do you stay?
If you and the other top choppers would participate more in the dailies instead of complain about them, it would raise the bar for everyone else. Thats my opinion
[steps down walks away]

carry on with your this place used to be this... marco doesn't that blah blah blah. gettin old

Sean,

1st: Ask how many people asked me for help and I denied it.
2nd: YOU already asked me for help and I DID help you, ya bastard liar.
3rd: The ONLY reason WE top choppers don't participate in the contests anymore, is exactly the subject in question: why bother making a kick-ass image if it will be beaten by a popular piece of crap??
4th: Yer I'm a good christian and a happy happy joy joy chopper and psc is fun attitude doesn't buy me.
5th: If I really didn't help people to learn, a TOTALLY newbie at PS, who had never before until I teached him PS used it, wouldn't stand 2nd place in a 128 international people ANONIMOUS PS tournament.
6th: if I quit bashing the others and saying what I think and what is truth, I'll become a pussy like you.
7th: PSC is more fun based on greek mithology than in christian religion. Having several gods in here is better than having one God.
8th: Yes, I am a christian. But I ain't no pussy.
9th: the only reason I don't leave "constructive criticism" in the entries anymore, is because I got sick of getting PMs from the people who should LEARN with the critics saying I was pointing flaws in the chops to make them go down in the voting, INCLUDING FROM YOU, Mr. Shaman.
10th: I don't have short-term-memory like you. I read somewhere pot caused that on people, ya sick junkie.
11th and final: It's not MY fault if you can't figure out how to use a simple software as PS and keep making lousy chops.

Kindly,
yours,
arc

I rest my case, and I forgive you. P.S. Christians don't act this way.

Mat 6:34

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:42 am   Reply with quote         

*runs in room, breathing heavy, outa breath, coughs a few times*

Sorry folks, I was out of town and just returned.

Did I miss anything interesting? (I mean, BESIDES bible study?)

Shocked

arcaico

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:26 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:

hey fuck you ....im not stupid you have a smart ass mouth ..
arcaico wrote:
4th: Yer I'm a good christian and a happy happy joy joy chopper and psc is fun attitude doesn't buy me.
dosnt sound like an anology to me...im atheist..mabey you should get the dictionary out and look that one up ...you brazilians dont take sarcasm too well huh..

we take sarcasm perfectly... but seems you don't take "inside talk" at all... that was directed to Sean and his constant rondo style "I'm a christian" way of being, that is almost as annoying as marco's "I'm a mr nice guy, love or bash me, I love you" way of being. You're a newbie dude. You know nothing. I know sean for years. So, if you don't know what I'm talking about, just STFUAC.

mike.b.29 wrote:
.why dont you put your money where your mouth is and enter some comps....dude this is the reason i want to leave this fucked up place.. your quick to judge ..must be the christian in you....

First, I don't pay for this. I got FREE lifetime advantage with my chops.... TWICE. Wait, did I just say I got FREE lifetime advantage with my CHOPS????? I forgot to mention I did that with the wacom tablet I got in a prize contest with my CHOP, listening to my ipod I got in ANOTHER prize contest, in this very same website... Guess I have nothing else to prove in daily contests then.

mike.b.29 wrote:
GOD SUN look that one up too while your at it.. heres a link for the stupid
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

I watched this movie when you were in diapers kid. Bring some new stuff or STFUAC.

mike.b.29 wrote:
you guys wanna ban me for speaking then so be it...im tired of this shit...you cocksucker ...do you need a translation for that one arcaico

I just teached you how to paste a stupid screenshot inside PS (without pointing out how ignorant not knowing how to do that may be), and I believe you even thanked me, and now I'm a cocksucker!!! Geeeeeee, talk about gratitude. Hey Sean... I don't teach stuff to people right? I'm a selfish basher right??? How does that stands for yer cause?

mike.b.29 wrote:
SHAMAN please dont take offense but this dumb fuck pissed me off ....and i do have a voice...

sorry but this isnt me i usually keep my mouth shut ..but ive had enough of internet shit talk ...
with out sayin a word ...

Sorry dude... pissing people off is my specialty. And if you think ya pissed me off with yer reply, you're SOOOOOOO damn wrong... you'll never make good friends until you realize sometimes when someone calls you a tard you have just to smile and laugh with them. Take that for life. And indeed, I am a dumb fuck... and it took too long for you to realize that. Most people realize that much sooner.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:30 am   Reply with quote         

[opens another bag of pop corn]

ReyRey

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

Not to say that my image was great but I just returned from vacation too see the results of this contest. http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/142038/ready-to-begin.html
It's not the fact that I did not win that bothers me (The winner was a clever image) it's the fact that I don't think anyone (except for a small few) even stop to see what went into the image. The details on the pallet, the scratches, the left over paint from many uses, All the tools were re-illustrated, the little stray hair, the illustrated tubes, the re-creation of the shadows over the pallet from the jar and tube, all the little details that I made sure I remembered and included were all for nothing. Why bother? Nobody noticed. (almost nobody) It seems nobody notices when you pay attention and nobody notices when people don't pay attention to the details. It's a lose lose situation........If it is not a drastic change with fire and lightning and blood nobody even takes the time to see what is going on. Even the votes I got, I don't think they really knew what it was all about.
OK.. I'm done now. Carry on. Wink

mike.b.

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:56 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
GOD SUN look that one up too while your at it.. heres a link for the stupid
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

I watched this movie when you were in diapers kid. Bring some new stuff or STFUAC. [/quote]

STUFAC Confused Confused im a noob i dont know wat that means ..im sure it has to do with choppin.

its imposible to have seen this movie while i was in diapers
it just came out last march...and im 30 years old
arc thanks for the lesson is saving a screen shot
i opened my mouth when i shouldnt have. and i apoligize
marco give me some of that popcorn ..

arcaico

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:56 am   Reply with quote         

See what I mean Sean? Rey just explained why top choppers don't post often anymore...

And Rey, I didn't vote for it cause i barely check the contests, and that was one I didn't check, unless someone points me a good chop in a contest, or I have absolutely nothing better to do.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

pakimo

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I don't want to be involved in any way in this, but may I ask what people are trying to achive with this thread?

Question

arcaico

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:

STUFAC Confused Confused im a noob i dont know wat that means ..im sure it has to do with choppin.

its imposible to have seen this movie while i was in diapers
it just came out last march...and im 30 years old
arc thanks for the lesson is saving a screen shot
i opened my mouth when i shouldnt have. and i apoligize
marco give me some of that popcorn ..

STUAC - Shut The Fuck Up And Chop. (maybe anfa can provide a link to the song)

and the "while you were in diapers" was a figure of speech.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
I don't want to be involved in any way in this, but may I ask what people are trying to achive with this thread?

Question

CHAOS! Laughing

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

dewdew

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

ME next...ME NEXT.... Shocked ....ohhh wait, i almost forgot.....the whole site tried to ban me last time i SAID what i thought. Twisted Evil Man, that was fun.

Pot does not cause short term memory, and i'll prove it to ya... scratch NOW where did i put my bag last night.

hint: analogy is not the study of anal sex........ Shocked well i be damn, WHO KNEW.

NO flamming...no flamming....that's not fair to the GAY members.. Confused ..WELL, it's not.

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:49 pm   Reply with quote         

and ya wonder why we lock threads for no reason. get over yerselves and go outside and roll around in the grass.... all yas.

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
anfa

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
and ya wonder why we lock threads for no reason. get over yerselves and go outside and roll around in the grass.... all yas.

Yeah, what he said. And while your there poke a dead badger with a spoon!

mike.b.

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
mightybeet wrote:

Yeah, what he said. And while your there poke a dead badger with a spoon!

did it ..and done it:) thought we could say what we wanted ... Laughing Laughing Laughing
sorry if i offended anyone

anfa

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I just used "your" instead of "you're"! Someone please kill me!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Marco is spam! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.