Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Why should I renew my Advantage? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should Dechene renew his PSC Advantage?

Yes - And stfuac!

65%

65%

[ 29 ]

No - But stfuac!

20%

20%

[ 9 ]

No - And piss off and don't come back!

13%

13%

[ 6 ]

Total Votes: 44

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:

What means oiwkyta? Hmmm

or i will kick your tiny ass,

I felt a bit productive (it's over now)

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Actually...that's something you must decide grasshopper....Give it a shot without it.....I see this place like a episode of DONNIE.......I happen to suck at PS.....and every once in a while i pick up a tip or two.....but mostly....i stay for the comic relief i enjoy that the most.

I don't see how the idea that it was better before prizes has anything to do with, why we advertise PRIZES but don't have them on a regular basis. Maybe it was better....but we are still advertiseing the fact that we have REGULAR prizes, Monthly prizes, Mega PRIZES...( Laughing Anfa blew the last one up Laughing) ..... Shocked .......ohhh sorry were was i......anyhow....you get what i'm saying. If we are going to concentrate on the learning aspect of it. Granted Proc is going to school and all..(respect for that)...and times being the way they are..(that part i hate)..Mega Prize may be asking too much of any site. Truth be told prizes are no big deal. If i actually wanted a program....i would get it....IT'S THE INTERNET AGE....IT'S OUT THERE. Twisted Evil if ...if that make me a pirate,....THEN arrrrggghhhh.....a pirate i be......Sorry the ADD does that.....anyhow what i mean is

TAKE THE DAMN PRIZE AD's DOWN.......JEZUSSSSSSSSSSS , and while we may enjoy ourselfs, and pass along a little knowhow here and there......We still have to attract new members.......this thing does eat....so... Confused

splodge

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         

coz we love you!

Hallcross Toots
Lrossa

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I have advantage just for the Canadians.... Wink

Tesore

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Because you wanna be part of the PSC family...
The hell with prizes...

And your a good chopper... Thats reason enough!
Very Happy

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Lrossa wrote:
I have advantage just for the Canadians.... Wink

Very Happy

...and for Badcop's comments.

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

And I remember when jmh just posted the image at 8:00 AM EST every day and we all had at it...the Europeans all bitched because they were asleep when the image was posted, and we Americans had an unfair ADVANTAGE! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

once the word "prizes" showed up in this thread, did anyone get the tournament prizes? My bro asked me today when he's gonna get his prizes... and had to say... dunno... proc is always missing... Anyone got them?

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Dechene

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm   Reply with quote         

wow, thanks 4 the replies!

First off, in case anyone is actually thinking it, I didn't start the thread to get free advantage from someone, never entered my mind, not what i'm after.

I just wanted to see why people sign up and renew advantage, it seems to be the 'view sources a month ahead' perk.

I didn't mean to make such a deal of the prizes or lack thereof! As I said I'm not in the running for them so its not going to affect me either way! Perhaps the advertising of them could change a little bit though...

I probably will renew, but I might give it a few days. Maybe being forced to get the image and chop it straight away will make me pull my finger out and chop a bit more often. Smile

But I spose the most overwhelming argument to stay Advantage came from Splodge:
Quote:
splodge

coz we love you!

aww, now I'm all warm & fuzzy inside! Laughing Laughing Laughing

So sorry to people who voted me to leave, I think I'm gonna stick around a bit longer!

the202
Site Moderator

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Here is how I would approach it...if I were you.

I’ve found that in just about every choice I’ve made over the years, the ones I regretted the most were derived from a great deal of rationalization. In most every case, my first instinct was (or would have been) the best choice. So if you are really struggling about this decision, then you probably have your answer, and simply don’t realize it – yet.

I hope you stick around, regardless. Good luck.

janetdog

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:09 pm   Reply with quote         

The only thing worth advantage is chat. This place was way more fun before chat got jacked. Funny pictures, Funny people, That's where it's at folks.

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
Here is how I would approach it...if I were you.

I’ve found that in just about every choice I’ve made over the years, the ones I regretted the most were derived from a great deal of rationalization. In most every case, my first instinct was (or would have been) the best choice. So if you are really struggling about this decision, then you probably have your answer, and simply don’t realize it – yet.

I hope you stick around, regardless. Good luck.

such wisdom!

fer shur

Scrumpy

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:32 pm   Reply with quote         

If you're unsure...by all means, just let it run out and give it a week or so (it's not like you get a discount for renewing straight away) and see if you miss it or not. I know I missed it when mine ran out...and I don't even chop as regularly as I used to. It's a strange feeling the day you wake up and you're not advantage anymore Crying or Very sad

Just remember to download the mont's worth of sources before it runs out Wink

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:57 pm   Reply with quote         

i stay here because im fuking hoooked
Micose

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

shut the fuck up and chop

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Why should I renew my Advantage? - Reply to topic