Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Why should I renew my Advantage? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Should Dechene renew his PSC Advantage?

Yes - And stfuac!

65%

65%

[ 29 ]

No - But stfuac!

20%

20%

[ 9 ]

No - And piss off and don't come back!

13%

13%

[ 6 ]

Total Votes: 44

ReinMan

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Well i be damned, I knew that bastard was in the witness protection program......so that is why the POPE smells like pe[color=olive]anutbutter and banana's samiches. Doh! That's also why last Easter as the Pope finished his yearly speach....some guy came on the intercom and announced....LADIE AND GENTLEMEN....THE POPE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.[/color]IT's all so clear now. Razz

The Witless Protection Program?

Confused

Where do I sign up!?

Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Raising Brow

dewdew

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

The J Edgar Hoover building.....on Independance Ave. Wsahington D.C.....tell'em MR.Green sent you. Twisted Evil

Dechene

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Just in case anyone out there needs closure! Here you go:

janetdog wrote:
Holy Crap! I think I see what's happening here. Anyone notice that grefix has responded not too positively to Dechene after months without a peep? Notice how grefix and dot have been conspicuously absent for the last while?

Bullshit

Here's the deal folks. Dot is Dechene and these two are having it out on PSC's dime.

Wow I'm an alias and nevah knew it! Surprised
Was I any good in my previous guise Question

Well cos I'm wasting time b4 I go to bed I'll just say that, Yes, I've joined up as a PSC ADD member again.

Pause for cheers & hi-fives all round... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mainly cos I like the site & I'm learning heaps, but also because I couldn't do anything good with the monster truck source & wanted to work on a chop!

So thanks to all with opinions, guess I can get back to photoshop now hey?

I'm sure I'll pop up in the 'suggestions' thready place from time to time, just so I can waste Reinmans bandwidth.

And wow, isn't it annoying when people talk using really really really small type? I know I can't stand it...

Scrumpy

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Dechene wrote:
Just in case anyone out there needs closure! Here you go:

janetdog wrote:
Holy Crap! I think I see what's happening here. Anyone notice that grefix has responded not too positively to Dechene after months without a peep? Notice how grefix and dot have been conspicuously absent for the last while?

Bullshit

Here's the deal folks. Dot is Dechene and these two are having it out on PSC's dime.

Wow I'm an alias and nevah knew it! Surprised
Was I any good in my previous guise Question

Well cos I'm wasting time b4 I go to bed I'll just say that, Yes, I've joined up as a PSC ADD member again.

Pause for cheers & hi-fives all round... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mainly cos I like the site & I'm learning heaps, but also because I couldn't do anything good with the monster truck source & wanted to work on a chop!

So thanks to all with opinions, guess I can get back to photoshop now hey?

I'm sure I'll pop up in the 'suggestions' thready place from time to time, just so I can waste Reinmans bandwidth.

And wow, isn't it annoying when people talk using really really really small type? I know I can't stand it...

STFUAC Razz

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Why? Because we are blue, have money, and robber thos green frog roit lickers and those red baby eaters every day. We are the people with the money, and as you might know, Money Equals Technology, and Technology Equals might. Yes, Vanu, Planetside.

Tarmac

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 am   Reply with quote         

RalfAnneple wrote:
Why? Because we are blue, have money, and robber thos green frog roit lickers and those red baby eaters every day. We are the people with the money, and as you might know, Money Equals Technology, and Technology Equals might. Yes, Vanu, Planetside.

What's the difference between a Spammer, and a Random Word Bullsh*t poster?

ANS: None. They both stink up our threads.
( just another Julie type reincarnated from the dead )

Oscar

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 am   Reply with quote         

I have no idea why I keep buying advantage... actually I don't even know why is called advantage anymore. It's not advantage because everyone and their mother has it. I haven't won any prize nor I know of anyone who has ever won anything. Except for Anfa, I think he won a Notebook once, not sure.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I have no idea why I keep buying advantage... actually I don't even know why is called advantage anymore. It's not advantage because everyone and their mother has it. I haven't won any prize nor I know of anyone who has ever won anything. Except for Anfa, I think he won a Notebook once, not sure.

If your here for the prizes you need to take up poker, not photoshop!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I think they have a LOT of poker sites! Wink

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Hmm.. It won't cost you anything. No one will love you too much if you do, no one will hate you if you dont. but see, talking about myself, the only reason I dont have advantage is that paypal dont accept visa electron. If you, however, decide not to renew it, you're gonna have to decide which part of your chop to remove.. sometimes you might need to remove the background to get it under 125Ks.. You're gonna have to make gifs with 3 or 4 frames (which is impossible).. And most of the times, your entries, won't look as good as they really are. it is frustrating! Rolling Eyes

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Why should I renew my Advantage? - Reply to topic