Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - voting turns me off to this site - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:16 am   Reply with quote         

Please... and by the way.. I am by no means saying that my images are even close to the top or even the middle. It just seems that the voting system is whack and biased. Stop trying to be so hard online bro it's not going to get you anywhere either... and no I do not think any of my posts are brilliant i'm speaking of the site in general.

polishmafia wrote:
jsheffers wrote:
I don't understand how and why people vote for images in contests. There are always some great pictures that never get voted for and the ones that are worse get more votes. Upsetting... End rant...

No one forced you to join this site. You don't like it, STFU and GTFO.

Do you like PS'in images? Oh you actually do? Then do it for the enjoyment you get out of it.

To me, you sound like some dumbass wanting votes cause you thought you're first post was INCREDIBLY FUCKING BRILLIANT.

And... it was so amazing that the regular, normal human population can NOT understand its brilliance.

You sir, sound like a W1K homo that wants to be recognized, cause thats all your meaningless life wants... people you will never meet to praise you.

anfa

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:42 am   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
There are several things that makes me vote for an image:

*orginality
*effort
*skills
*idea
*use of source

But most important: If I FEEL something when looking at it.

So you like masturbating to pr0n too! Wink

blue_lurker

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 am   Reply with quote         

jsheffers wrote:
Please... and by the way.. I am by no means saying that my images are even close to the top or even the middle. It just seems that the voting system is whack and biased. Stop trying to be so hard online bro it's not going to get you anywhere either... and no I do not think any of my posts are brilliant i'm speaking of the site in general.

polishmafia wrote:
jsheffers wrote:
I don't understand how and why people vote for images in contests. There are always some great pictures that never get voted for and the ones that are worse get more votes. Upsetting... End rant...

No one forced you to join this site. You don't like it, STFU and GTFO.

Do you like PS'in images? Oh you actually do? Then do it for the enjoyment you get out of it.

To me, you sound like some dumbass wanting votes cause you thought you're first post was INCREDIBLY FUCKING BRILLIANT.

And... it was so amazing that the regular, normal human population can NOT understand its brilliance.

You sir, sound like a W1K homo that wants to be recognized, cause thats all your meaningless life wants... people you will never meet to praise you.

read the links I posted for you, your answers will be found in there..man I so wanted to type

Chop it and they will come.....

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:52 am   Reply with quote         

hey I know what would be fun, link some examples of the entries that are great but do not get any votes and the ones you think are crap etc and then we can discuss your thinking then, plus nobody should be offended etc as your a newbie and know no better.

Link away to illustrate your point, make for a more exciting thread... and not the highly unoriginal rehash it is currently Wink

bigbuck

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 am   Reply with quote         

I second that idea! Please enlighten us Obi Wan Kenobi.

mastermason

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

It's all about fun, fun, fun.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - voting turns me off to this site - Reply to topic