Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - tonto's entry for Concrete & Steel Titans - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Tonto

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 pm   Reply with quote         

tonto not need chop
pale face web master gonna make tonto last of the mohicans
tonto smoke last peace pipe with pale face eve

time to tear down tee pee and move to pale face canada
tonto wish all pale face psc choppers well
fly high with the adobe gods
make chief proc foot proud...................

splodge

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

showcase???

Hallcross Toots
Goat1981

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:45 am   Reply with quote         

I have no aliases. My name in real life is goat1981. It's odd, but that's what my parents wanted, I suppose. Confused

Tesore

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
I have no aliases. My name in real life is goat1981. It's odd, but that's what my parents wanted, I suppose. Confused

Laughing

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:59 am   Reply with quote         

Are we done here now?
Or..

You stop type now right?

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:00 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:

But you told me you were Sheep1981 in that special chat room Crying or Very sad

Scrumpy

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:37 am   Reply with quote         

Tonto...you ruined everything I ever held dear about you with this thread Crying or Very sad

Why oh why must this world always let me down? Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:56 am   Reply with quote         

Tonto wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
so wait, you are listing random people, hoping to uncover someone who is an alias Hmmm

I was repliying to Eve that called me an alias and I was wondering why she singles me out. When she says alias she means someone here with more than one name.

When i say alias it means a name you use when on the www like Big worm or dirty Sanchez. So read from page one and see where the topic went off course and who helped.

I did not bring up alias I just wanted to know how you guys get away with GIFs larger than 127 kbs now I know I have to sign up and take advantage.

my pale face friend <~~(needs to get back into character)

Ahhh that explains it. You were simply being deliberately vague and provocative. That's ok then ! Rolling Eyes

ScionShade

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Don't be ridiculous. Every last one of you knew exactly what he meant, and you all chose to act as if you were a bunch of
not to bright smartasses too stupid to see the obvious implications. Tonto's former alias was an ass, and that was a long time ago. Screwing with him now for no reason except you've all gotten bored, and enjoy ganging up one someone is bullshit.
Especially when half the people on this thread are aliases, and cheaters to boot.
Knock it off.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Look...anyone who's been on any site, particularly this one, should know the difference between a screen name and an alias.

Nobody was ganging up on Tonto.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree, I did not at anytime feel their was a gang mentality here, I personally was trying to understand exactly what was a) going on and b) what was meant

annajon

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

I am with the Shaman

How did we get from Tonto asking help to get a gif in the correct proportions to enter it in a competition, to this nasty stabbing to and fro about aliasses? There is totally no need for that. Has anybody actually got an answer to the problem? I tried it, my try is published on the previous page, does anyone have a new idea to make the gif work, and actually use all the layers Tonto had in mind to use in the first place.

This is a problem all NON advantage members face every time so more people might benefit from the answers.

current discussion on this forum
Tonto wrote:
tonto not need chop
pale face web master gonna make tonto last of the mohicans
tonto smoke last peace pipe with pale face eve

time to tear down tee pee and move to pale face canada
tonto wish all pale face psc choppers well
fly high with the adobe gods
make chief proc foot proud...................

Original discussion of this forum

Tonto wrote:
tonto make gif
but psc say it to big,
it 600 kbs psc say only 125 kbs,
so then tonto make it small 123 kbs
and then psc say image to small it need to be 500 x 350

tonto not know how to make gif that big and keep it under 125 kbs
so tonto post entry here, so pale face can see tonto not scared to enter pale face contest

Entry Rules and Guidelines

* JPEG and GIF image file formats only
* JPEG: Less than 800px wide by 600px high
* GIF: Less than 550px wide by 450px high
* At least 500px wide by 350px high
* Under 125 KB in file size
* RGB or Greyscale mode
* Appropriate for all ages
* Free of copyright violations

ScionShade

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Look...anyone who's been on any site, particularyly this one, should know the difference between a screen name and an alias.

Nobody was ganging up on Tonto.

Hence Splodge's reference to Showcase. There are some people that seem to genuinely not understand that a screen name is still a name, even if alias to the real world, and that an alias to a screen name is the result of a complete lack of respect for everybody else.
There are zero active positive alias accounts on this site at the moment. This is a perfect opportunity to delete most alias accounts once, and for all. Allow two accounts for each IP for the 'couples' , and we'll at least have solved half the problem in one simple shot. I'd like to see only one per IP, and handling the 'couples' problem by allowing unlimited accounts for any IP as long as each account is a paid for Advantage account. That should bring a few hundred dollars to Proc in the next few days, and it's far more fair to the rest of us than what we have now.

dewdew

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

DEW no in gang, Dew scared he might wear the wrong color and get beat down. Dew no understand why he get beat down for his red shirt. DEW like red shirt, make DEW feel happy. Dew like feel happy.

Dew no can help make HEAP big GIF fit whiteeye guideline, look in portfolio....DEW no do GIF...DEW struggle with JPEG. Dew thought TIFF. was GIRL, with PSD.... no date girl with PSD or STD....DEW no want crotch crickets.

Granulated

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Don't be ridiculous. Every last one of you knew exactly what he meant, and you all chose to act as if you were a bunch of
not to bright smartasses too stupid to see the obvious implications. Tonto's former alias was an ass, and that was a long time ago. Screwing with him now for no reason except you've all gotten bored, and enjoy ganging up one someone is bullshit.
Especially when half the people on this thread are aliases, and cheaters to boot.
Knock it off.

Troll alert !

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - tonto's entry for Concrete & Steel Titans - Reply to topic