Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - tonto's entry for Concrete & Steel Titans - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

JORDAN792

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

I dont mean to butt in but, if there are people with a true "alias" other than their screen name than don't the moderators of this site know right away because of the IP or do people actually use different computers to make other accounts. That is ridiculous, if you need votes so badly that you would create an alias to vote on yourself, than your probably a shitty artist that wont ever get enough votes to win anyway. Forgive me if I'm an ass but I dont think Tonto ever said anything wrong I think everyone else blew it out of proportion because they dont know the meaning of the word alias or the context it was used in. Please dont burn me at the stake for this, I just didn't understand where some of the harsh comments came from, I guess yall know more about it than me. Confused

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:00 pm   Reply with quote         

i miss tonto he was the last of the pschekins

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
dewdew

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         

When you say MISS do you mean he is gone??? Confused

If so, That is sad. We have too many Cheifs at PSC now....we could use a few more good IN'JUNS. We get about 5 newbies a week, and we run off 7 a week..... Confused all because someone thinks they are a alias....or they bitch about votes, or something stupid. I know most of this whole thread rant was a mis-understanding, but does no-one remember how to say I"M SORRY.

The poor guy tried to explain like 5 times what he meant, but still once the BASH starts...everyone jumps on the BAN WAGON. Members are so worried that someone is a f**cking ALIAS... Laughing Laughing Laughing BIG Bunch of paranoid bastards. Razz

Tonto...or Geroni-Mark..or who ever you are. Laughing ...come on back. I swear the Bark is far worse than the bite. Before long you'll become immune to the venom. Cool

mike.b.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
but does no-one remember how to say I"M SORRY.

yea ...but noone knows how to accept an im sorry.... i say im sorry ..but yet all they can say is ...you are annoying..

excluding wiz...he always says no worries..wich is cool...its better than a no reply or a your annoying...

i like tonto...i actually like the pale face comments ..its a crack up...

mike.b.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

Especially when half the people on this thread are aliases, and cheaters to boot.
Knock it off.

and noone took offense to this....nor did they try n credit themselves and say hey im no cheater...hmmmmmmmm...

TheShaman

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
I am with the Shaman

How did we get from Tonto asking help to get a gif in the correct proportions to enter it in a competition, to this nasty stabbing to and fro about aliasses? There is totally no need for that. Has anybody actually got an answer to the problem? I tried it, my try is published on the previous page, does anyone have a new idea to make the gif work, and actually use all the layers Tonto had in mind to use in the first place.

Shocked

when did I offer anything to this thread? Though I did see Tonto using my latest gif as an example....
unless you're speaking of my past rants about no need for this kind of behaviour aj. (the 'u' was included for our British friends) Laughing

hey Matt & dewdew! You still have this injun left! Though I'm more of a spirit guide. Tonto always a good man to Shaman. I hope he not go to happy hunting ground yet.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:20 pm   Reply with quote         

There you go, I did it again, TheShaman and Scionshade raked over the same coals - sorry about that... I am showing my true age again.....

Shocked Confused Mad Embarassed

TheShaman

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing no worries aj

took a long time to read this whole thread though.
I need to restock the popcorn.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:30 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
dewdew wrote:

yea ...but noone knows how to accept an im sorry.... i say im sorry ..but yet all they can say is ...you are annoying..

excluding wiz...he always says no worries..wich is cool...its better than a no reply or a your annoying...

Mike..you don't have to tell me. Laughing ..TRUST ME....I KNOW all TOO well. Before your PSC time I once took something that was said WRONG. I thought i was being insulted, or putdown, (i was half right) Laughing but anyway a rant started and before long the whole site was PM'ing PROC to ban me. I even got LOCKED out of the forums... Laughing Laughing Now i WAS WRONG...and i did tell the person i was sorry. I do get pissed if someone puts me down, and if you don't think i will call a duck ,a duck....I WILL....even if everyone says it's a chicken. IF i see duck..i say duck. Laughing

I call that CALLING IT, LIKE YOU SEE IT. That was the main reason they wanted me banned, because i do not take any shit. If you cuss me...i cuss you. If you lay your hands on me..I'll hand you your ass. That is the way i was raised...So since i thought i was being attacked, i attacked back....and because i said it in a "IN YOUR FACE"...F.O. manner everyone wanted me banned.

Yet the members of PSC started rant after rant, thread after thread, CALLING DEW LIKE THEY SAW DEW..and i do mean calling. I was called everything from Abraham to Zebidiah....I could not even RESPOND to all the insults. Splodge would ban me if i did. Laughing Laughing I'm glad now...but at the time i thought what a bunch of BIGOTS. They don't want me saying what i feel, but they did not mind saying what they felt. NOT one or two of them but ALL OF PSC told it like they saw it. Even ones you never see in the forum. Shocked Arrow 6 months later I don't even get VOTE-WHORE mail in PM. Laughing Laughing Look how well the thanks DEW thread did. Mr. Green

Then again...it could be my WINNING PERSONALITY.... rambo

IT's good to be king. Cool

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
hey Matt & dewdew! You still have this injun left!
whewww for a second there i was scared Laughing

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
ScionShade

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:04 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

Especially when half the people on this thread are aliases, and cheaters to boot.
Knock it off.

and noone took offense to this....nor did they try n credit themselves and say hey im no cheater...hmmmmmmmm...

I'm Sorry. I've been here a long time. I am a mean trouble making troll baiter. Don't listen to me. Just keep having fun.

ScionShade

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

A smiley for Mikey Smile
, and for Shaman...... drunken
..and for Andulated......well, stocking...coal...Santa's watching you boy. santa

mike.b.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
mike.b.29 wrote:
dewdew wrote:

Mike..you don't have to tell me. Laughing ..TRUST ME....I KNOW all TOO well. Before your PSC time I once took something that was said WRONG. I thought i was being insulted, or putdown, (i was half right) Laughing but anyway a rant started and before long the whole site was PM'ing PROC to ban me. I even got LOCKED out of the forums... Laughing Laughing Now i WAS WRONG...and i did tell the person i was sorry. I do get pissed if someone puts me down, and if you don't think i will call a duck ,a duck....I WILL....even if everyone says it's a chicken. IF i see duck..i say duck. Laughing

I call that CALLING IT, LIKE YOU SEE IT. That was the main reason they wanted me banned, because i do not take any shit. If you cuss me...i cuss you. If you lay your hands on me..I'll hand you your ass. That is the way i was raised...So since i thought i was being attacked, i attacked back....and because i said it in a "IN YOUR FACE"...F.O. manner everyone wanted me banned.

Yet the members of PSC started rant after rant, thread after thread, CALLING DEW LIKE THEY SAW DEW..and i do mean calling. I was called everything from Abraham to Zebidiah....I could not even RESPOND to all the insults. Splodge would ban me if i did. Laughing Laughing I'm glad now...but at the time i thought what a bunch of BIGOTS. They don't want me saying what i feel, but they did not mind saying what they felt. NOT one or two of them but ALL OF PSC told it like they saw it. Even ones you never see in the forum. Shocked Arrow 6 months later I don't even get VOTE-WHORE mail in PM. Laughing Laughing Look how well the thanks DEW thread did. Mr. Green

Then again...it could be my WINNING PERSONALITY.... rambo

IT's good to be king. Cool

its nice bein all ninja dew dew...hey theres an alias ninjadewdew ha..im kidding...man i feel ya here...i like this place..its fun to chop but sometimes the peeps ..can be a little one sided..or its just me and a few hundred other users that see shit different

mike.b.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
dewdew wrote:

the person that said i was annoying did say sorry...i forgot to clear that up..but thats not where i was goin with this...after i just had a pm from said person...

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

one for Tonto

one for MikeB

and...one for Dewd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqoIHZpWUU
Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - tonto's entry for Concrete & Steel Titans - Reply to topic