Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

you should also ban arc for calling mike illiterate....to me that was uncalled for and mike went off the deep end ...so if he got banned for striking back...then it isnt fair because arc started it by calling him names..

so by banning mike you are saying its ok to come here and start shit ...and call people names ..but when that person takes defense they get banned.....arc started it by calling mike illiterate like the president of his country...and it clearly states in the registration that hateful o vulgarity is not tolerated......

so someone explain it to me why arc didnt get banned for starting a fight......seems a little one sided

mike knew he was going to get bannd for what he said , that was not a problem to him...but the same disiplinary action should be taken against the fight starter...

all i ever see this arc guy do is start crap with people...so why let him stay ..because he is choipper of the year or wat?? i mean just because you have skills dosnt mean you can be hateful to everyone with an opinion.....this site gives me bad vibes ..and gets negitive 5 stars along with a bad review ..im writing a blog...

o and pic of the day the word "midget"...is totally uncalled for..as i have a child of dwarfism ...i might report this

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked

WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS???

Shocked

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Shocked

Shocked
if you know it tell me ??? i think it goes about mike.b , in his forum about avatars

Synthvet

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:17 pm   Reply with quote         

* makes some popcorn *

* sits down in back of room *

* tells DP to grab some napkins *

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luxwiz

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

_Tamara_ wrote:
you should also ban arc for calling mike illiterate....to me that was uncalled for and mike went off the deep end ...so if he got banned for striking back...then it isnt fair because arc started it by calling him names..

so by banning mike you are saying its ok to come here and start shit ...and call people names ..but when that person takes defense they get banned.....arc started it by calling mike illiterate like the president of his country...and it clearly states in the registration that hateful o vulgarity is not tolerated......

so someone explain it to me why arc didnt get banned for starting a fight......seems a little one sided

mike knew he was going to get bannd for what he said , that was not a problem to him...but the same disiplinary action should be taken against the fight starter...

all i ever see this arc guy do is start crap with people...so why let him stay ..because he is choipper of the year or wat?? i mean just because you have skills dosnt mean you can be hateful to everyone with an opinion.....this site gives me bad vibes ..and gets negitive 5 stars along with a bad review ..im writing a blog...

o and pic of the day the word "midget"...is totally uncalled for..as i have a child of dwarfism ...i might report this

Excuse me but don't get me involved in your problems.I don't even know who you are.I in no way meant the title to be slanderous,critical,negative or as an insult to anyone.The word midget is a term simply used to define.The negative conotations are how you tend to interpret the word ,not in it's intention.There are for instance "midget wrestlers or a classification in amatuer sports ie. pee wee,midget,bantam,juvenile or senior.Again it was not intended as an offence to any one.As a matter of fact it takes talent to juggle (I can't juggle),so actually it was a complement to people with that condition.As for your child,I hope you don't apply those negative attributes or interpretaions to him,he may develope a complex where ther was none.These are simply conditions of life,neither positive or negative.It is in their interpretations that they may be considered offensive or not,and my intention was sincerely not intended to be offensive to anyone in the least.Thank you and I hope you can resolve you problem with PSC in a peaceful manner. Good night and good luck. Mad

Tonto

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

_Tamara_ wrote:

isn't that going a little to far?

Tonto

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

tonto think pale face moderator smoke peace pipe
un bann pale face chopper
make tonto proud

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

i think mike .b said some very heavy things to arc, thats all i know

Tonto

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
midget is a term simply used to define my intention was sincerely not intended to be offensive to anyone in the least.

Right on!

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

no jokes oke that was to myself

gravyboat

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Excuse me but don't get me involved in your problems.I don't even know who you are.I in no way meant the title to be slanderous,critical,negative or as an insult to anyone.The word midget is a term simply used to define.The negative conotations are how you tend to interpret the word ,not in it's intention.There are for instance "midget wrestlers or a classification in amatuer sports ie. pee wee,midget,bantam,juvenile or senior.Again it was not intended as an offence to any one.As a matter of fact it takes talent to juggle (I can't juggle),so actually it was a complement to people with that condition.As for your child,I hope you don't apply those negative attributes or interpretaions to him,he may develope a complex where ther was none.These are simply conditions of life,neither positive or negative.It is in their interpretations that they may be considered offensive or not,and my intention was sincerely not intended to be offensive to anyone in the least.Thank you and I hope you can resolve you problem with PSC in a peaceful manner. Good night and good luck.

I have no idea what's going on here, but well said Lux.!

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

_Tamara_ wrote:

o and pic of the day the word "midget"...is totally uncalled for..as i have a child of dwarfism ...

So then you know that a dwarf is a person of unusually small stature, especially one whose bodily proportions are abnormal...whereas a midget is specifically a person of unusually small size who is physically well-proportioned.

Tarmac

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Shocked

Shocked

Peace. Harmony. Brotherly love? Rolling Eyes

So long Mike. Crying or Very sad

rett435

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
So then you know that a dwarf is a person of unusually small stature, especially one whose bodily proportions are abnormal...whereas a midget is specifically a person of unusually small size who is physically well-proportioned.
I don't know that this will refuel a fire, but I always thought it was the other way around, where a dwarf was proportioned.

Luxwiz

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

rett435 wrote:
Quote:
I don't know that this will refuel a fire, but I always thought it was the other way around, where a dwarf was proportioned.

Funny you should mention that because here is the response I gave to a comment by mike.b. on my entry to clarify his comment to me.And which he voted as an idea vote.

comment:mike.b. mike.b.
he has the largest legs and arms for a midget ive ever seen....idea vote

response-comment:@ mike.b 1.) definition of midget:An extremely small person who is otherwise normally proportioned. 2.) definition of dwarf:An abnormally small person, often having limbs and features atypically proportioned or formed. I hope that clarifies the point ;·)

Then his friend puts up this post in the forums.Is there someting I am missing? Confused

As you can see I was correct in my response from the beginning.However with the internet,google and wiki etci. it is very easy nowadays to inform oneself.Again no offence just being helpful.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic