Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Mir

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

i think we should ban more people, it realy brings the old community spirit back to the site Shocked

Hallcross Toots
gravyboat

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
i think we should ban more people, it realy brings the old community spirit back to the site Shocked

Laughing

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
seamusoisin

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm a Canadian I have never been cursed on by anyone here and I feel neglected. Worse of all Arc doesn't care enough to rant about me. What is going on here? Aren't we all supposed to be equal here. I need Arc shit and I will not renew my Advantage unless I am treated fairly.

Let me get Arc going. Brazil's national soccer team are all transvestites.
I could o further but don't want to be banned just yet.

"Give me shit or give me death" Seamusoisin (AKA Thomas Paine)

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Ha! Feuds are fun. Really makes me want to spend more time here again...

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
I'm a Canadian I have never been cursed on by anyone here and I feel neglected. Worse of all Arc doesn't care enough to rant about me. What is going on here? Aren't we all supposed to be equal here. I need Arc shit and I will not renew my Advantage unless I am treated fairly.

Why don't you go f@#$ yourself.

Your Welcome!

Anything to help a neighbor Canadian!

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Make an after dark forum!

When you click on the forum it reads.

You must be over 18 to view this page, are you over 18 years old?

[] yes [] no

That way anything edgy, blue,over the top,pushing the envelope type of talk can be placed there, thus leaving the rest of the site family friendly.

seamusoisin

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:07 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="janetdog"][quote="seamusoisin"]I'm a Canadian I have never been cursed on by anyone here and I feel neglected. Worse of all Arc doesn't care enough to rant about me. What is going on here? Aren't we all supposed to be equal here. I need Arc shit and I will not renew my Advantage unless I am treated fairly.
[/quote]

Your Welcome!

Anything to help a neighbor Canadian![/quote]

Thanks, but we are free, however your thoughts are appreciated. Where is that chicken poop Arc?

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
arcaico

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:

Your Welcome!

Canīt you read you hermaphrodite??? He said he wants MY shit! Not some regular yankee shit... Bush gives enough of that to the whole world... now if you excuse me...

Go fuck a moose simiansoisin!!!!

hope you feel better and renew yer advantage now.
cheers
arc

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Wiz

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:17 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
janetdog wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:

Your Welcome!

Canīt you read you hermaphrodite??? He said he wants MY shit! Not some regular yankee shit... Bush gives enough of that to the whole world... now if you excuse me...

Go fuck a moose simiansoisin!!!!

hope you feel better and renew yer advantage now.
cheers
arc

"With a friend like arc, who needs enema's!" Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

as for who stated this is an american site, and should belong to americans only, thatīs plain bullshit... the owner is canadian, and the best choppers in here, who bring high standards to this site, are foreigners... except for a few american choppers, such as reyrey, nancers, billtv, stevester, Scion, delucx, badcop, metalic...

Quick correction -
I don't belong in the above group. I've done nothing to raise standards around here, nor am I American (I'm Canadian).

What Mike_B said is more offensive and ignorant than anything I've seen out of Arc. That being said, I'd like to see him reinstated after an apology. That boy's got some real coocoo in him. Some honest to goodness loose screws.
That's good entertainment.
If you watch Survivor, he's the kind of guy you want to leave in until the end (along with a smokin'-hot girl and the old guy who you're rooting for).

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

We must ban together Wink

arcaico

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:56 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
arcaico wrote:

as for who stated this is an american site, and should belong to americans only, thatīs plain bullshit... the owner is canadian, and the best choppers in here, who bring high standards to this site, are foreigners... except for a few american choppers, such as reyrey, nancers, billtv, stevester, Scion, delucx, badcop, metalic...

Quick correction -
I don't belong in the above group. I've done nothing to raise standards around here, nor am I American (I'm Canadian).

What Mike_B said is more offensive and ignorant than anything I've seen out of Arc. That being said, I'd like to see him reinstated after an apology. That boy's got some real coocoo in him. Some honest to goodness loose screws.
That's good entertainment.
If you watch Survivor, he's the kind of guy you want to leave in until the end (along with a smokin'-hot girl and the old guy who you're rooting for).

Youīre canadian? I always thought you were an american. Anyway, youīre still a great chopper. My appologies for the offense. Twisted Evil

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

I can not condone such words uttered by Mike, however if he did not received warnings, and was not given the opportunity to apologies and try and square things, then that is wrong also.

Arc talks the talk, many here do, and in the end it annoys people, but also in a weird way it is what PSC is. I have had some tasty slices of Arc rant flavored pie, and may I say compliments to the chef. In a perfect world we would all skip around loving bunnies and entering images of love. But my god that would be boring as hell.

Mike should be given his final rights to correct what has been done, and Arc should be left alone, everyone is dissing him, and mostly getting behind Mike. That ain't right, from what I have read, and I read all of this, and some PM's in relation to this as I missed it when it went down.

Arc said something of nothing, Mike said something something, that yes was said in the heat of the moment. But it was not spoken, it was typed, plenty of time to alter words, and it would have hurt some people, and not as it intended, just Arc (which I am sure it did not even scratch).

Some words are meant not to be said, it is a free forum as much as it can be, but their are still boundaries lines that need to be toed. That is just common sense.

Laters all

janetdog

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Pictures of the best place in the world! Yeppers, That's BRAZIL!

I was especially thrilled to learn that the literacy rate in brazil was almost 88%. Only 11.9% lower than America!

Maybe our favorite brazillian scumbag should worry a little less about America and take the trash out. His country kinda smells.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic