Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Stewie4lb

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
I'm just surprised the rest of the Americans around here will just lie back and take shit from a scumbag like arc.

"Stop picking fights with other countries while ours goes to crap". You wanna write angry letters, write the government and tell em' how bad they suck!
"Go Obama"

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:57 pm   Reply with quote         

FOR FUCK'S SAKE....shut up and chop something!

JORDAN792

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Isn't this thread called "banned"...(looks around) I see nothing on about the last five pages that relates to a banning. We should start a thread called "useless rants and raves" or "different races and places" not banned. Ooh ooh, we could also call it "WAR" cause that's what it's turning into. Shocked

rockyjob

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Stewie4lb wrote:
janetdog wrote:
I'm just surprised the rest of the Americans around here will just lie back and take shit from a scumbag like arc.

"Stop picking fights with other countries while ours goes to crap". You wanna write angry letters, write the government and tell em' how bad they suck!
"Go Obama"

Well said!! Very Happy
Agora porfavor janet cale a tua bouca cheia de merda. Argh pig

rockyjob

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:05 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
Isn't this thread called "banned"...(looks around) I see nothing on about the last five pages that relates to a banning. We should start a thread called "useless rants and raves" or "different races and places" not banned. Ooh ooh, we could also call it "WAR" cause that's what it's turning into. Shocked

well actually alittle true. But it sufered a transformation:
Ban-> Arc-> brasil-> racial thoughts (janet)-> more racial thoughts(more janet Laughing ) -> more shit Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool
Yeah kill it. I'm sure janet will probably harass me on my pm when there is no more forum to rant in, or maybe she'll just find another thread to ruin. Either way.. Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Vote J-dog"

Stewie4lb

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I did Eve, I'm done now Very Happy , and sorry Jordan I can't wait till November. Thx RJ!

JORDAN792

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:17 pm   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

well actually alittle true. But it sufered a transformation:
Ban-> Arc-> brasil-> racial thoughts (janet)-> more racial thoughts(more janet Laughing ) -> more shit Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool
Yeah kill it. I'm sure janet will probably harass me on my pm when there is no more forum to rant in, or maybe she'll just find another thread to ruin. Either way.. Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Vote J-dog"

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I care that much I just like to stick my nose in periodically and give my 2 cents. I'm in no way political, dramatic, or even very smart for that matter, so I like to stay neutral and watch the "WAR" from afar.

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:

Hold on Eve...I think you meant...

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Eve wrote:

Hold on Eve...I think you meant...
please ban DP and EVE they said the "F" word Laughing

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
huffin paint

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 pm   Reply with quote         

wow look wat the hell i started..

i had to create an account to come and apologize ....wat i said in heat of the moment ...was uncalled for ...if i had a problem i should have used a dam pm....i acted stupidly and am truly sorry .....bringing me back here wont change a thing....i miss voting ...and my advantage that was a gift ...i planned on renewing..and i also relize that i do not need to get involved in threads here.....i started the avatar thread ..and got my feelings hurt ....and acted on that...and i apologize to logic ....and arc. even tho i dont think arc gives a dam ...but ARC dude i shouldnt have came at you that way..it was stupid and wrong....

no matter wat i had thought you said at the time of my heated post....that gave me no right to use the words i used in the context.. i kno i will never live it down here even if im brought out of bein banned.....doesnt matter....

and also NATG i am sorry...and i admit i was wrong...i feel like an ass...and deserve all the hate i can get for wat i have said.....

i am not a racist ...just choose poor words ..the other day....

if ever i was sorry ..like eve always told me "dude quit bein so sorry all the time"
this is the time....IM SORRY for bringing all this hate here ...and fuk i kno our president is stupid ...but we cant help that...i just dont like hearin about it...we all suffer here in america ..with our high gasoline prices and neglected cities..and living cost's spiking ..and with the war on terror...and job losses..and major motor companys outsourcing ....we kno .......it just sux to have to hear it....

so once again i am really sorry ..to all of PSC ....i hope you can read this and kno i am truly sorry..
with this being said ...please can you punish me in another way...i miss voting

mike b.. anyone want my phone number to give me shit ..its cool i deserve it ...just pm this account and ill give it to you..mike.b. Sad

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Well said huffinstuff...

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Have you seen the new gear for getting those sweet fumes???

Laughing

huffin paint

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
Well said huffinstuff...

[img][/img]

thanks but you can call me mike ...and im screen name huffin paint ..because i tag alot ..and paint with rattle cans...so thats why i am huffin paint.....not like a drug user paint fume huffer...

but a street artist...ive been painting hockey mask's for about 4 months ...and tagging less than a month....and im gettin good...

arcaico

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
Pictures of the best place in the world! Yeppers, That's BRAZIL!

I was especially thrilled to learn that the literacy rate in brazil was almost 88%. Only 11.9% lower than America!

Maybe our favorite brazillian scumbag should worry a little less about America and take the trash out. His country kinda smells.

Oh... you found out my secret... oh... I'm so ashamed... I don't know how, but you found a pic of my neighborhood... yes, I live among all this garbage... that's... so embarassing...

in the other hand, you live in the Sin City... Las Vegas... the city that never stops... in the heart of the land of opportunity, the oh so great United States of America!! You're so lucky janetdog (I'll still refer to you as an hermaphrodite, since you say you're a guy and your nickname says you're a girl). I bet you had all kinds of education in the best schools money can pay, due to the oh so great wealth of your country.

YET, there's something I can't understand... how come you can't chop as well as someone who never had any decent education, lives in the middle of garbage, in total poverty, in a miserable condition?????

I rest my case... the monkeys that are working on the manual power generators are getting tired, so I'll run out of power supply soon...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:00 am   Reply with quote         

i heard ya has to burn yer own poo to get the interwebs

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic