Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

gravyboat

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:

The only intelligent thing in this thread so far. Sad

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
If we are going to split ourselves up into subgroups that have to fight for dominance here on PSC then I resign my membership.
I came here because it was a nice community on the Interweb for everybody, regardless of the background.

Give it up, or I will call all of you loosers
yep agree here

nat_g31

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
annajon wrote:
If we are going to split ourselves up into subgroups that have to fight for dominance here on PSC then I resign my membership.
I came here because it was a nice community on the Interweb for everybody, regardless of the background.

yep agree here

Anna and Candron,

Your looking at it all wrong. This is not to split everyone up, it is for fun. I think everyone here loves the H2H, but it's only once a year. Do the olympics harm the world? I think if anything it unites it by bringing all the athletes together.
This thread has turned into a hateful one but it doesn't have to end that way.

janetdog

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Every one should be able to sign up and participate. No groups or regions. Let everyone play for the glory of their own flag. Naturally, Some teams will be larger than others but, Only one gold per event so what does it matter?

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

gravyboat wrote:

The only intelligent thing in this thread so far. Sad
Shocked What? Are you saying everyone is stupid? Shocked
Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheShaman

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
candron wrote:
annajon wrote:

yep agree here

Anna and Candron,

Your looking at it all wrong. This is not to split everyone up, it is for fun. I think everyone here loves the H2H, but it's only once a year. Do the olympics harm the world? I think if anything it unites it by bringing all the athletes together.

exactly. The Olympics are a friendly competition. A competition for you as an individual... yet for your nation. Since we're all fighting about this place is shit or that place is a hole in the wall. Why don't we put all that negativity into something for the good of PSC? Isn't that what the Olympics are really all about? World harmony through sport of individual nations? Thats what I'm getting at... I don't want this to become something permanent Rolling Eyes geez.

anyway I'm talking to lurker about it now....

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
candron wrote:
annajon wrote:

yep agree here

Anna and Candron,

ok if it is an event for ones or twice its oke with me, so build your teams ,

annajon

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:47 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
nat_g31 wrote:
candron wrote:
annajon wrote:

yep agree here

Anna and Candron,

exactly. The Olympics are a friendly competition. A competition for you as an individual... yet for your nation. Since we're all fighting about this place is shit or that place is a hole in the wall. Why don't we put all that negativity into something for the good of PSC? Isn't that what the Olympics are really all about? World harmony through sport of individual nations? Thats what I'm getting at... I don't want this to become something permanent Rolling Eyes geez.

I am all for a very good chop o'lym PICS here on PSC, but I hate to see it ride on the back of something like Mike.b's ban from the site. That is what we were talking about here in the first place.

Approvements to the website have their own forum, if I am not mistaken. What is wrong with creating your own forum for thise olympics - that way the banned forum gets pushed out from the frontpage as soon as possible and we can forget all the shouting... right?

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
i think we should ban more people, it realy brings the old community spirit back to the site Shocked

TRUE...SO TRUE....It does seem to bring out the BEST in folks around here. Twisted Evil

PSC OLYMPICS.... Laughing Laughing PLEASE..i could out run JESSE OWENS....you people don't stand a chance.

I'm more AMERICAN than anyone on the damn site. Look up the word MULUNGEON....WE were here before the INDIANS...(no offense TONTO) Smile The way i see it is the rest of you bastards are TRESSPASSING.

Arc..not sure how this turned into the BASH ARC and the other countries thread??? Confused I love ya....in a manly hairy back kinda way. Remember the PMs about who would vote for our H2H, being that everyone hated us both... Laughing Laughing Laughing I never knew you had such a wide FANBASE. Cool I'd burn POO with ya anytime. Brazil has some fine looking women...that alone is reason enough for me to like the Place...I LIKE WOMEN WITH TANS....ahhh hell who am i kidding...i like women period...but even more with tans.

O.k.....Mike the HUFFER is back.. Laughing ..maybe not re-instated....but back....So everyone STFU. The party is over...don't forget to take your trash with ya, and please...COME AGAIN when you can't stay so long. Twisted Evil

I've been TAGGIN for about 20 years now. I tag any piece of ASS i can.....oooohhhh you meant paint..... Confused ..that's not the same as what i meant......SORRY.

TheShaman

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

I am all for a very good chop o'lym PICS here on PSC, but I hate to see it ride on the back of something like Mike.b's ban from the site. That is what we were talking about here in the first place.

Approvements to the website have their own forum, if I am not mistaken. What is wrong with creating your own forum for thise olympics - that way the banned forum gets pushed out from the frontpage as soon as possible and we can forget all the shouting... right?

too right...

Chop Olympics is now its own thread.
let this P.O.S.T. die already.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=223907#223907

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:
absolutely neutral without emotions:
unbelievable, how much (bad) energy is going into this discussion/fight. mind your karma. beside arcs special habits, mike was not involved in trouble for the first time. when I remember right, he was planning about three times before to leave psc, because he was pissed off all the people here etc. some people need an extra, external motivation to reach their targets and wishes, for some of them it means being banned. so what? If I was a mod, I would have suggested to ban some more people, for their postings in this thread, honest. Its no need to communicate on such a level, is this how we want to have our community presented to the rest of the world? I dont!

on 1 final note ...i only said i was leaving one time ...and was talked out of it by a bunch of people .......see the thread titled "YEP" its posted in here somewhere i think zoom posted it...but yes ...no warning..no emails ..no pivate messages ....just the big ole boot....not even a dude you cant say that here ....but its ok if our top choppers and or lifetime advantage members say it..

kinda confuses me..
i have given my apologys...there is nothing more i can do...

arcaico

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

Yeahhh... I see... very friendly...
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=i3TGIBB9zj8&feature=related

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

Never thought I would say that... but I'm with Anna in every word.

As well as I'm with supak too...

this whole idea is just retarded... Unless reyrey decided to "represent" his country in this bullshit, US wouldn't stand a chance (no pun intended). Damn, even if he decided to represent his country, we would only need Claf to chop for Canada to bring the US down... and when US loses it, do you guys really think airheadhermaphroditejanetdog would shut his stupid mouth??? It's pointless, and really not fun. He/She'd probably act like the cuban guy in the taekwondo match in the Beijing Olympics...

on a side note... how can you guys expect janetdog to know where Austria is if he/she can't find his own town in a map???????

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Tonto

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         

At least pale face Mike.b got to keep his art work and his posts are still around

when nancers banned pale face MickeyInSa they deleted all art and all posts

sad day for tonto

seamusoisin

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Drug testing, let's not forget that we should have testing.

Anybody who comes up negative is immediately stripped of their votes.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic