Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Team Challenge Week 2 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

arcaico

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:36 am   Reply with quote         

sorry... I'm late... oki dokey... 8:35... just posted it... Team hired by Lucifer still in the game...

edit: WTF????? 6:36???? Damn, I'm lost in time!!!! Does it mean I posted in time then??? Damn daylight saving time... Raising Brow

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

MindGraph

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:46 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
sorry... I'm late... oki dokey... 8:35... just posted it... Team hired by Lucifer still in the game...

edit: WTF????? 6:36???? Damn, I'm lost in time!!!! Does it mean I posted in time then??? Damn daylight saving time... Raising Brow

you posted at around 6:30 PSC time. I think your good

arcaico

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:51 am   Reply with quote         

it's funny... cause here says there's 11 minutes left in the open contest... should be 1:11, shouldn't it? so I'm 2 hours ahead of psc now? See kids... lack of sleep causes confusion. Don't try this at home...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

abraham

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

Wow! Wow! Wow! A lot of excellent entries this week, better than last week I think!

Maybe 1 reason is having more time to think of an idea and time for execution Very Happy

TheShaman

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
it's funny... cause here says there's 11 minutes left in the open contest... should be 1:11, shouldn't it? so I'm 2 hours ahead of psc now? See kids... lack of sleep causes confusion. Don't try this at home...

PSC time should change this weekend, and be back to normality.
You can thank the US gov't for putting us one week behind the rest of the world
in terms of Daylight Savings Time ending...

and if I'm not mistaken we'll also be a week earlier than everyone
for the beginning of Daylight Savings in spring.

and I agree with abs. fantastic entries all around

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Agree abs and shaman - much better than last week! - its great to see so much fantastic work. THIS is what PSC is all about... oh yeah!! thumleft compress

Heinlein

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

I totally agree! Nice entries.

Has anyone noticed that someone from the outside has given the top entries a 1 rating.

Would someone remind me again what the purpose is of the rating system. Confused

arcaico

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:49 am   Reply with quote         

abraham wrote:
Wow! Wow! Wow! A lot of excellent entries this week, better than last week I think!

Maybe 1 reason is having more time to think of an idea and time for execution Very Happy

not in here Abe... I had my idea at 4am (2am psc time) today, and started chopping it at 5:30am (3:30am psc time)... posted it at 9:30am (7:30am psc time)... managing to be on page 4... 1 entry away from page 5...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

abraham

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
abraham wrote:

not in here Abe... I had my idea at 4am (2am psc time) today, and started chopping it at 5:30am (3:30am psc time)... posted it at 9:30am (7:30am psc time)... managing to be on page 4... 1 entry away from page 5...

I should agree, too. Mine is one of the latest entry actually Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:

Has anyone noticed that someone from the outside has given the top entries a 1 rating.

Would someone remind me again what the purpose is of the rating system. Confused

it's just plain stupid...and worse, it's probably not an outsider ranking them.

arcaico wrote:

ohhhhh, so maybe there was too much lead time, eh? Laughing

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

time is relative eve... I was out of town since last friday... got in here yesterday around midday, and went straight to work... then came back home by 8:30pm, went out to drink, came back around 4am, then I looked at the source, had an idea, then I took a shower, and around 5:30am I started chopping it...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Heinlein wrote:

it's just plain stupid...and worse, it's probably not an outsider ranking them.

agreed! Can't we just get rid of it already? Its super annoying. It was originally supposed to be for tiebreakers. But that is already taken care of by who posts first.

Come on... how many 'public' viewers do we have that want to rate our entries?
I'm with Eve in thinking this is an inside job Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Is there anyway to find out who's been doing this? Splodge you da expert here! Because this isn't the first time... and just to give those on top a fair shake, I just logged out and gave them all 10's! I think everyone else should too! Laughing

seriously though... stupid. childish. crap.

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:19 pm   Reply with quote         

I never look at the ratings. It took monts when I signed up before I even realised there was ratings. Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
time is relative eve... I was out of town since last friday... got in here yesterday around midday, and went straight to work... then came back home by 8:30pm, went out to drink, came back around 4am, then I looked at the source, had an idea, then I took a shower, and around 5:30am I started chopping it...

get some sleep already

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

ouch apparently I made someone angry. I just got a 2.0 rating. where mines clearly at least a 4! Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Team Challenge Week 2 - Reply to topic