Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I M LEAVING ........... FRANCE - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

kinetic_be

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow! I'm so happy for you.
I know how it feels.. I've had a Europe-US relationship long time ago.. though in my case, it got a little bit complicated.
Nevertheless, I can imagine the feeling you got, to leave everything behind and follow your heart.
Very romantic aswell imo Smile

I wish you the best.

supak0ma

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Bonne chance mon ami, your talent deserves to be uncovered.

splodge

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

good luck to both of you,

Hallcross Toots
nat_g31

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Awesome, congrats Naiko and Janfet! Can't wait to see some pix!

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats... of course the USA would've been a better choice but Canada is also nice. Laughing

If you need help moving your stuff call me.

st1n3r

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile congrats brother! all the best to you sir!

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

Scrumpy

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Can we read some of the steamy PMs between you and Janfet that lead to this? Mr. Green

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
Can we read some of the steamy PMs between you and Janfet that lead to this? Mr. Green
hahahaaa

mikey

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Amazing news! Very Happy ~ best wishes, health and Godspeed to your new journey. ~ stay in touch. Cool

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Where are you moving to in Canada. Like it's a big country (Canada 9.9 million sq kilometers , France 547,000) and you can see the US from Toronto, but alas not Russia.

Tip 1-The further you settle from British Columbia the harder it will be for Reinman to corrupt you and drag you into his coven.

Tip 2- The closer you are and even better if you settle in Quebec the easier it will be to find edible food. The rest of canada is subjected to thousands of English pubs serving yuck English food ( no comments from Splodge, Marco and all other Brits weaned on boiled beef)
and crappy imitation British beer. The other choice is the million of roadhouses serving their innoucuous version of chicken and ribs.

Tip 3- If you have to be Canadian on the English side that is the word eh is placed in every sentence. E.g. "Eh, did you see the rack on that one, eh!" This will immediately Canadainize you to the rest of the world and they will assume you were born here.

Tip 4- If you move to Quebec you need to re learn French so they don't think you are too snotty.
Key words would be pronounced Est Tee, Si boire, Ka lis and placed at the begining of every sentence.Also poutine is very helpful.

Tip 5- In choosing a hockey team there are 5 cities Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver who have professional teams, Toronto is still waiting for a professional team so you might want to choose one of the others.

Tip 6- Also stay away from Claf, Sage who will want to drag you to a brasserie in Dorion or the Manoir in Pointe Claire and they will have no money but large thirst.

Tip 7- St Jean de Dieu does not have a computer with Photoshop installed, so you might want to stay away from that place.

Tip 8-In Montreal, Rue St Denis, and Vieux Montreal. Do not start any conversation stating that you are an English separatist who wants to isolate Montreal from Quebec and establish it as a city state within Quebec as this might get you in deep doodoo.

Final tip do not get Janfet to find any of her girlfriends for other PSC choppers as you will never get rid of them. Keep your location secret from Reinman as he has spies everywhere and I would not trust him near any woman especially the lovely lady who has entered your life.

Cheers to you and all the happiness in the world to both of you.

[/u][/quote]

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

wow really cool news to hear... best of luck to you and janfet Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
JORDAN792

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Be safe and good luck on your journey to america... Hope to see you back choppin from Canada soon! Take care Very Happy

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:

Laughing Trust you Daz you dirty steward of the bar Laughing

sage

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Great! Now you just have to learn to swear in French like a true Quebecer... well...just think religion and you'll be halfway there.

Hull is a mere hour and a half from Montreal...so we expect you two of you at the next moose ho-down!

As I remember, Janfet refused to join us last time....something about being alone with strange men...HA! The irony! Razz

Micose

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
You will become a ... Canadian chopper!? Surprised

Cool! Good news!
Hey! You will have to come in town and taking a beer once... Very Happy

But I'm not sure if you gonna like it here...

Rolling Eyes wtf... but decision is taken yet.... Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I M LEAVING ........... FRANCE - Reply to topic