Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - ok and here are my pictures as promised... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

A.G.L

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

malnsk wrote:
the cat looks exactly like my cat!!! it actually is my cat....drawn

yup that is your cat... I remember i sent U the picture and u putted it immediately for your msn avatar Smile

mellowdesign

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         

I like the cat and the shield. I'm not personally into fantasy figures...but the cat looks like my cat too!

dewdew

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice drawings....Very nice Horses at the top. You should be taking these to the next level with PS. A pen tool, some color, alittle texture, make it at night...the moonlight stripeing out all the muscle tone. The "FIGHT FOR ALPHA" would be on Raising Brow ...Ooh..ughh... sorry, i sorta named your horsey drawing. Smile

Kids now days... Doh! ....they get to go to school because they draw. Damn, i always got in trouble because i drawed. If the teacher was not sending notes home...i was telling mom how i used up the notebook she bought last week. It's not FAIR... i TELL YOU....IT's even sorta CRUEL. Crying or Very sad

Don't be a architect...A lot of people could draw a Effiel tower ...but there is way to much "NUMBER CRUNCHING" when it comes to actually making it stand against the wind. Embarassed it gives me a nose bleed to to think about it. Razz

A.G.L

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:28 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Nice drawings....Very nice Horses at the top. You should be taking these to the next level with PS. A pen tool, some color, alittle texture, make it at night...the moonlight stripeing out all the muscle tone. The "FIGHT FOR ALPHA" would be on Raising Brow ...Ooh..ughh... sorry, i sorta named your horsey drawing. Smile

Kids now days... Doh! ....they get to go to school because they draw. Damn, i always got in trouble because i drawed. If the teacher was not sending notes home...i was telling mom how i used up the notebook she bought last week. It's not FAIR... i TELL YOU....IT's even sorta CRUEL. Crying or Very sad

Don't be a architect...A lot of people could draw a Effiel tower ...but there is way to much "NUMBER CRUNCHING" when it comes to actually making it stand against the wind. Embarassed it gives me a nose bleed to to think about it. Razz

taking it to the next level with PS? I was thinking about it and i have a graphic tablet but every one that says it's easy to do a digital art is wrong, because in real life u can use one color and u can color the picture on different places with different pressure but when you're doing it on PS or corel painter, it's on a whole different level, you have to change the opacity, flow and the size of the brush constantly. Well i know i have to learn the shortcut keys and watch the "top secret" bonus DVD till the very end but I just can't find time Crying or Very sad . Oh btw I like the name for the drawing it's ql Very Happy

A.G.L

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

oh and the top secret dvds are tutorial dvds for photo manipulation.

Micose

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         

well said Dew.

Keep it up AGL !
dewdew

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

When i first started using PS i thought all that was too much too. Laughing ...Hell i got PS to draw...CHEAP NO PAPER,PENS, PENCIL...NO MESS... Cool not sure how i ended up doing PHOTOGRAPHS...i use the disposable cameras. Laughing

Easiest way to color: Place a layer above your drawing...set the layer style or mode to COLOR...and start coloring. Every color gets it's own layer. Now this is not the best way by any means, but it works, and you learn along the way. Takes away all the brush Opacity and FLOW overlap Cool.

LEARN the brush settings...one of the best things about PS is the ability to change that brush.

Set your Wacom. Go to brush Pallete...Check shape dynamics box...and opacity dynamics box... set both to pen pressure.. Light stokes become light stokes, and Not a big black line. Smile The lighter you push down...the thinner and lighter the line gets. Wink Also using the pen tool to go over the drawings will amaze you how much different they look...EVEN TO YOU. Like the brush...because you use the brush to stroke the path....they can vary in width, and even taper as they get farther away...it's all in how that brush is set up. SO LEARN THE DAMN BRUSH. Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:15 pm   Reply with quote         

sweet drawing skills, very nice Adam Smile

A.G.L

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:22 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
When i first started using PS i thought all that was too much too. Laughing ...Hell i got PS to draw...CHEAP NO PAPER,PENS, PENCIL...NO MESS... Cool not sure how i ended up doing PHOTOGRAPHS...i use the disposable cameras. Laughing

Easiest way to color: Place a layer above your drawing...set the layer style or mode to COLOR...and start coloring. Every color gets it's own layer. Now this is not the best way by any means, but it works, and you learn along the way. Takes away all the brush Opacity and FLOW overlap Cool.

LEARN the brush settings...one of the best things about PS is the ability to change that brush.

Set your Wacom. Go to brush Pallete...Check shape dynamics box...and opacity dynamics box... set both to pen pressure.. Light stokes become light stokes, and Not a big black line. Smile The lighter you push down...the thinner and lighter the line gets. Wink Also using the pen tool to go over the drawings will amaze you how much different they look...EVEN TO YOU. Like the brush...because you use the brush to stroke the path....they can vary in width, and even taper as they get farther away...it's all in how that brush is set up. SO LEARN THE DAMN BRUSH. Laughing

thx for the nice tips dew i promise i will try and give my best!!! Very Happy

A.G.L

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

thx Marco and thx Micose:) I appreciate the support.

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Great work - I particularly like the shield/crest image. Is that your own design?

TJ

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

This is GREAT!........ You have a awesome talent and hope it see more of your work.
They all look great, but top horses and the cat are fantastic!!

Thanks for sharing skills with us Smile

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:33 am   Reply with quote         

MattBlack wrote:
Great work - I particularly like the shield/crest image. Is that your own design?

not quite my own design i took a lil' bit of the idea from an anime series a long time ago. Smile

A.G.L

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 am   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:
This is GREAT!........ You have a awesome talent and hope it see more of your work.
They all look great, but top horses and the cat are fantastic!!

Thanks for sharing skills with us Smile

THX Very Happy

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

A.G.L wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

not quite my own design i took a lil' bit of the idea from an anime series a long time ago. Smile

Still, very nice work Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - ok and here are my pictures as promised... - Reply to topic