Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - what PSC means to me... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

base-zum

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

getting treu the day, and having sh*tloads of Phun Smile<br>just being creative and watch athers be craetive Smile<br>shout out 2 tha PSC people Smile

TRASE29

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

being able to twist reality to anything i want<br>makes it easier to deal with the world...

TRASE29

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

THANKS PHOTOSHOP!

queen0fbats

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

being creatively challenged, sharing a common interest with all u nutcases out there ... and the one at home, and proofing that i still got a few braincells left after all the drink and drugs Smile

bluefist
Site Moderator

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

<b><I>I never used to do ANYTHING on the Internet. Now...everyday I have the honor & priviledge to be creative, share ideas & fellowship with some of the most talented, funny people in the world. Who knew, two or three jamokes from Pittsburgh would create something so wonderful. I even had ( & will in the near future) the privledge of meeting some of you in person. This has been one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. Thank you PSC...thank you all my good friends here...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Smile</b></i>

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Whenever I read a good book I go into kinda a "trance" and I cant hear anything anyone says and when I stop reading I feel like I just woke up..... same thing happens when I get into something I am doing on photoshop, time stands still. <br><br>PSC means having an excuse to be completely detached from reality for a while almost every day.

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:20 pm   Reply with quote         

oh ya... and I like the people a lot... so many different kinds. The diversity is fabulous.... I have a place in my heart for even the most annoying members Wink

leif

Post Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks JMH... because of you i have another place to make an ass out of myself and love evey minute of it

Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:26 am   Reply with quote         

More than you all know. Since I have been hanging out on here more of late, I have come to realize how may lives this site brightens. It is so much more than a web site. It is a place where people go, to create, to laugh, to learn. The fact that I can help to bring so many wonderful and talented individuals together is one of the things that I am most thankful for. Each and everyone of the members and visitors of this site <i>are</i> what psc mean to me. Thanks to all of you for keeping an incredible thing going on.

Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I eat ear wax!

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:05 am   Reply with quote         

I agree with Jasper

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:22 am   Reply with quote         

Pacific Salmon Commission means nothing to me<br>We get our salmon from Tana

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:38 am   Reply with quote         

your addicted to shooting critics?

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:39 am   Reply with quote         

<b>P</b>erhaps i <b>S</b>hould <b>C</b>onsider leaving if i criticise you

paradoxia

Location: stranded on a little island somewhere in the pacific

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

<b>P</b>lease <b>S</b>uck <b>C</b>arefully...its very fragile

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - what PSC means to me... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com