Perfect timing to see this thread.
Don't know if anyone noticed me gone (since I really don't post any chops anymore it seems). But things went well sideways for a while there and PSC fell way down the list of priorities for me.
Long story compressed:
- Pay at new job about $17,000+ lower than previous job
- Medical bills piled up
- Savings and retirement wiped out completely. I mean COMPLETELY. Don't even have the accounts anymore.
- Got sued for one of my daughter's medical bills (straightened out now)
- Fell behind on Mortgage(s) and other bills
- Dang near lost the house
- Found out what depression can be like (hint: it sucks ass)
- Budget not happy, going through financial counseling and mortgage modification
- Wife not happy. Going through marriage counseling (and marriage modification?)
- Kids not happy. Going through teenage years.
- Figured out I can't make everyone happy at the same time and still stay sane.
But things can always get worse right?
Why I do believe it's pants-less o'clock! - Lar deSouza
”The mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.” - Frank Zappa
Created using photoshop and absolutely no talent. - reyrey