Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2009 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

photolicious wrote:
So what's the word, the lowdown, the skinny?!?! When does this sucker start?

Looks like btvs is double-checking the brackets and then startage should follow shortly? Can we hope maybe a start on Monday? Shocked

nyxxie

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm   Reply with quote         

So is this thing starting tomorrow? I'm guessing it's not, or we'd know already...

Confused

Pearcinator

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I too would like to know when this is starting. I cant wait any longer dammit!

splodge

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote         

proc has seen something shiney and may be distracted for a while

Hallcross Toots
glennhanna

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

While we are talking about start dates, let's determine a specific starting date for the 2009 Fall H2H. I thought we'd be 2 or 3 weeks into this Spring H2H already. I was saving my energy for that. Guess I'll go back to the Advantage library and work on something, finally.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

abraham

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:17 am   Reply with quote         

Me too. I'm saving energy for H2H, my first. I don't have time to chop for the daily ( recession effect? ), even voting is hard enough to spare time, my computer is so slow, resently struck by a virus. But surely be there in the H2H, I want to experience it, win or lose Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 am   Reply with quote         

So H2H registration opened 11 March. And it's 30 March today. If we allow a one-month lead time (?), hopefully a reminder e-mail will be sent soon?(!)

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 am   Reply with quote         

I've said it in chat and I'll say it here and I'm not gonna say anything else about it...

*Borrows Blue Lurker's Soapbox*

If people chop in the H2H like they're chopping now then what's the point?

SERIOUSLY, people. Can we step it up a little? Please? It's becoming a daily disappointment and, dare I say...a waste of time to even check the daily comps.

Sure...about 2 days out of 7 there's a few entries that are good. But the rest of the time...and I'm probably beating a horse that died a long time ago...all I see are chops devoid of inspiration, chops that look like it took some people all of 4 minutes to do. Medicore chops. Chops that, not too long ago would at BEST only get 10 votes...now those same chops are getting 30 and over.

There's a reason I still have over 20 votes leftover at the end of a comp...because, quite honestly...there's never much worth my vote.

Regardless of all the bitching and bickering and banning that goes on here...this is first and foremost a chopping site...with some of the most talented choppers anywhere.

What happened?

*Steps down from soapbox*

dannyboyuk09

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
I've said it in chat and I'll say it here and I'm not gonna say anything else about it...

*Borrows Blue Lurker's Soapbox*

If people chop in the H2H like they're chopping now then what's the point?

SERIOUSLY, people. Can we step it up a little? Please? It's becoming a daily disappointment and, dare I say...a waste of time to even check the daily comps.

Sure...about 2 days out of 7 there's a few entries that are good. But the rest of the time...and I'm probably beating a horse that died a long time ago...all I see are chops devoid of inspiration, chops that look like it took some people all of 4 minutes to do. Medicore chops. Chops that, not too long ago would at BEST only get 10 votes...now those same chops are getting 30 and over.

There's a reason I still have over 20 votes leftover at the end of a comp...because, quite honestly...there's never much worth my vote.

Regardless of all the bitching and bickering and banning that goes on here...this is first and foremost a chopping site...with some of the most talented choppers anywhere.

What happened?

*Steps down from soapbox*

I feel ashamed and pointless now. I promise to do better from now on Dad; I MEAN DigitalPharoah. It's just that all the other kids are annoying me and they keep looking at my work when they should concentrate on their own. I did an amazing chop the other day but my dog ate it... Sorry I will pull my socks up and do better from now on.
Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:24 am   Reply with quote         

whats with the news blackout? can we please have an update..

Mir

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:

What happened?

*Borrows Blue Lurker's Soapbox from Dp*

If all the other talented choppers would find time to chop a little bit more often the newbies would have something to aim for. That might even bring in other good choppers and so it will improve the dailies as well as the occasional reunion sort of thing. I guess Confused

*Gives back Blue Lurker's Soapbox *

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Everything is done!
Seeding, regions, brackets, etc all done and online, now Proc just has to pull the trigger. Arrow
Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 pm   Reply with quote         

sahweet!!!
Thanks billtvshow!
Bow Bow Bow

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice one Ste and Supe, looks like I got someone I have never heard of before my time at PSC and is returning 5 years later... maybe in an awesome form, or more likely a no show Laughing

pakimo

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:37 pm   Reply with quote         

vunt van pumununt is still the WINNER in the brackets. Congrats !

Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2009 - Reply to topic