Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - truth as it is - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Adam Collins

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:35 am   Reply with quote         

Some of you may already know and then there are some of you who don't know..Adam Collins is my Alias,I am really Mike. B. I do not want anyone to think I came back on as an alias to try to fool anyone or to try to see how far I could go before members started to know.I did it simply because I love this site.I love to chop and I RESPECT all PSC stands for. PSC has taught me most everything I know about PS and choppin.I tried to forget this place and I also tried to move on without even coming here at all,but there is so many of you that have forged a place in my heart and given me strength to chop when I wanted to throw in the towel.Out of respect for all of you I think it is only fair for me to un-cover my true identity as Mike.B. So many times I have acted out in anger and even been known as a cry baby by some and for that I am truly sorry. Many times I let my feelings out without even thinking of the others that may be hurt by my actions and for that I am deeply sorry. I am openly saying for all members to read how sorry I am.Yes I am sorry for the very first word I spoke outta anger,I am sorry for the first childish name I ever called ,and more than anything I am sorry to have ever caused anyone to think badly of me. I cherish my times I have spent here and I hope that all of you can find it in your heart to accept my apology,and open your heart to forgiveness.I am asking to be accepted as a member regardless of my name that is displayed ..merely accept me as who I really am Mike.B.A man who made many mistakes along the way,A man who is openly saying how sorry I am ..A man asking for your forgiveness. Adam Collins wants to remain a part of this community of very talented members. I want to ask all of you to please consider letting me stay and still be a part of what I have come to know as family.I should have never had that first cross word with anyone....and you have my word,my promise ,my guarantee nothing immature will come from me again.Please give me the chance to still be a part of the greatest place around I am asking you as PSC Members to please consider letting me stay. it is obvious that i am hopelessly addicted to this web site

Oscar

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

I been on the same train brother... its a hard road but like always there is light at the end. Hold in there mike, PSC loves you as much as you love us.

arcaico

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:55 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I been on the same train brother... its a hard road but like always there is light at the end. Hold in there mike, PSC loves you as much as you love us.

speak for yourself... some of us hate ya both...

and now, for something completely different:

due to the international crisis, the light at the end of the tunnel is being shutdown for energy saving reasons.

thank you.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Adam Collins

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 am   Reply with quote         

arc. i am sorry. you are a talented chopper. and i apologize dude

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

hmmmmmmm

YerPalAl

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:47 am   Reply with quote         

I've not had a problem with either personna, so for me its a non issue.

MindGraph

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:16 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:

ditto Cool

seamusoisin

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 am   Reply with quote         

Only god can forgive! Your forgiven, now don't pissed me off again. Laughing

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReyRey

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 am   Reply with quote         

STFUAC Twisted Evil

Napalm32

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:11 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

ditto Cool

Hug

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Spam... Twisted Evil Laughing

Talk about timing....i was just about to send Adam a PM about that scoundrel MIKE B. I was going to tell him how MIKE sucks...and Mike could not chop himself out of a wet paper sack....AND how playing the drums makes Mike suck even more. Then i was going to cut and paste Mikes head on a TURD....and then i.... Shocked
Embarassed O'k so i was not going to really PM Adam about Mike. Hey, just because Adam is being Honest and Truthful does not mean i HAVE TO. Razz

splodge

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

we worked out who you are 3 days ago, personally i'm amazed either of you are back in Evil or Very Mad

Hallcross Toots
Adam Collins

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 pm   Reply with quote         

<------i uploaded this avatar about a week ago. because i wanted people to know, ive used an avatar like this one in the past.

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:43 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree with splodge. You've been banned. Note that you are under discussion as well as a microscope.

If criminal confesses after he's put in jail, do they let him out? You have used very harsh, attacking words towards others here. Many are staying quiet about your thread here, because they take the high road.

As splodge said, it was known who you were before you posted this. We're not idiots.

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Ohhhh! Jesus in a tree! I was wondering... I thought it was a new Canuck's thread... Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - truth as it is - Reply to topic