Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - truth as it is - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
does marco know i could never ban him?

Argh Hmmm

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
splodge wrote:
does marco know i could never ban him?

Argh Hmmm

My wonderful darling would do it in a heart beat.

Why hasn't he been promoted to Mod yet? He's more than qualified.

Kisses and Hugs to all .. XXX OOO Hug

arcaico

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:03 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Amazing.
I've still never been banned.
Arc? You ever get banded?

nope. guess we're blessed Scion...

though we pissed off a whole bunch of people in here... I guess jeremy loves us... I never went too far under Proc's term though... Hmmm

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

annajon

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
splodge wrote:
look at us arguing over these two morons, are they worth it,
did marco sing the song? does marco know i could never ban him?

I would appreciate it if you stop calling me a moron, lets set the record straight. I was banned for 8 months and I asked proc to let me back in, he unbanned me after the 8 months. Now if you would please keep me out of this I would appreciate it much.

I have a question... Is there a page on PSC where we can go to find out who got banned and who got unbanned? Like a list of names of people who got (un)banned?

Now my first public thought on Oscars contribution above:
Shocked Rolling Eyes come on Oscar..... you could just stay away from the forum discussions? .....

My second public thought: Welcome back little man and don't mess things up for yourself again. You know you have a short fuse, so don't let people use that against you!

annajon

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:57 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
What got Mikeb banned in the first place............

mike.b. wrote:
arcaico wrote:
mike.b. wrote:
no fucking shit man....wtf ....why cant people just be cool on here....o wait ..because you all hate americans....jelousy is a bitch isint it...

there is quite a few fuckers here that need to grow the fuck up for real...logic is one of em ...and this polish faggot is another ...

I assume you think minneapolis is a country in the south of Africa or something like that, and not a city in Minnesota, US, right? People like you and yer illiterate president are the reason people hate the US... so why don't ya just STFU? Polish is a yankee and has been around here since I joined PSC... one of the few from the old times that still hang around here from time to time...

God, what is this world becoming??? I'm standing by Pete... someone please shoot me... Evil or Very Mad

ps. could you explain what are we supposed to be jealous of?

go blow your daddy.....blahblahblah comprised of more hateful spewing which I refuse to post....i really hate this place.....fuck it i ont chop here anymore ...so why not piss everyone off....starting with you arc ....suck a where you went too far and I refuse to post

You love this place or hate this place?
More importantly, why start this "look at me" thread?

Dear Eve,

Even though I was on PSC almost every day in those days Mike.B got banned, I never fully knew what had happened untill the word got out he got banned. So, not everybody knows even the beginnings of that little extract you put up here. Maybe because not everybody is interested in the forum pages that much.

But it does show that you still have a lot of issues - knowing the totall discussion that went on. And I can imagine there are a lot more people who have those issues.
And we have got that one line of warning under the forum pages, asking us to keep things above board.

I know I never had issues with Mike.B. and I think it is nice to hear he is doing well. But is this Adam and Eve stuff, in last weeks little Head to Head between the same Mike.B. and Eve? And you discovered who he was after that?

Surprised

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:36 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
But it does show that you still have a lot of issues - knowing the totall discussion that went on. And I can imagine there are a lot more people who have those issues.
And we have got that one line of warning under the forum pages, asking us to keep things above board.

It's in the mod forum Anna.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - truth as it is - Reply to topic