Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - thought id share this with you - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

zoom wrote:
fyi I am a 51 year old woman.. Mike is my son...

zoom wrote:
...ZOOM IS MIKE'S MOM PERIOD!!!

Do you normally switch between 1st and third person?

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok...I'll chime in now.

Can all of you (however many people that may be...zoom...mike...whoever you are...)

Just shut the fuck up?

Adam Collins

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Ok...I'll chime in now.

Can all of you (however many people that may be...zoom...mike...whoever you are...)

Just shut the fuck up?

oh and I bet you don't get banned..lol
favorites.

Mike just moved here and that's the reason for the same I.P.

my mom was logged in here...by mistake..because i didnt log out!..this wouldnt have been posted by me..

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

As if I care

Rolling Eyes

Adam Collins

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         

...ok

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

I feel as if some of the conversation got rather...carried away.

Here I am reading about/looking at some pretty sweet .gifs and next thing i know there's an argument that seems somewhat unnecessary. Granted, I haven't been here for too long, but can't we all just get along? Its not worth it. Confused

zoom

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Mike and I share the same computer. So I began typing while ago and Mike hadn't logged out.
I apologize for posting while ago without logging myself in Embarassed

What I want to say is I hardly ever come on any forums and post anything. I do read the forums and post only when I see something that catch's my interest.

I look at the work of the amazing choppers here and alot of times I am in awe. Coming to this site for the most part has been a pleasure. BUT...there have been times when I don't stay on here much at all. Mostly because it seems like alot of Drama that need not be.

well I guess I did post stupidly while ago as well.saying Zoom is Mike's Mom Period!!! Yep I did it Embarassed Laughing

Just don't stripe my legs, kick my ass, and ban me for it. I would still like to look at the nice pics and from time to time throw a vote and comment . THANKS !

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I honestly don't think DaVinci meant offense with his comment. Let's face it the young lady in the photo is cross eyed in the photo. She is. Period. Whether she's making a goofy expression in jest or is actually cross eyed in real life is irrelevant. Maybe DaVinci thought she was cute?

Simply stated you cannot read anything into his off handed post. The drama started with the "I'm offended" responses.

I don't even know why I'm getting involved now for that matter. Must be my peace maker genes kicking in. Gotta fight them little bastards off with a stick sometimes!

Now can we all just get ready for the '09 H2H by STFUAC'ing? I am.

Laughing

zoom

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree tofu the offended response started when fingers were pointed and I was signaled out as being someone I am not. And accused of my fav's being my own. Just because I share the same I.P. with someone else in my household. I am sure many husband wives and children share ONE I.P. addy.
Your right it don't matter who's mom I am or who anyone here is for that matter...But being wrongly accused does matter,and it should never be done to anyone unless you are sure of what your saying.

As for STFUAC..I couldn't agree more if there was more of that and less finger pointing this would be a better place.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 pm   Reply with quote         

zoom wrote:
DaVinci wrote:
Who's the cross-eyed chick? Shocked

Not everyone is PERFECT... She is a very sweet young lady and has a huge heart ,her eyes aren't perfect but her heart is!!

CRUEL!!

Evil or Very Mad

I believe that this is the offended response Tofu was talking about. The original comment was not even said in a demeaning way. The fact is, the eyes of the girl in the picture are in fact crossed.

Based on the evidence (matching IP addresses) the logical conclusion was an alias. Apparently the conclusion was wrong. Now let's move on before this gets even more off-topic.

zoom

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

I must have misunderstood ..the only time I felt offended was when there was no truth being posted.

Truth is her eyes were crossed ..doesn't make her a bad girl only makes her not as fortunate as others.

Your the mod and out of respect for you and everyone else here, I will say nothing more.

Only that I am sorry .

Adam Collins

Post Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 pm   Reply with quote         

i was just trying to share a couple gif's of the spillway here..

now..

i am going to post some more pictures tomorrow..

cool stuff....

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - thought id share this with you - Reply to topic