Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Banning Fever..Mike gets the axe Again! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

zoom

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Mike once again got the axe..But yet no-one can or will say why?
What was it that he did wrong ? Maybe because he is advantage member and your hoping to get him to do another alias and start advantage again?
No wait that wouldn't be the reason, because you already have plenty members on advantage..LOL

His signature is the only thing he changed yesterday.
And it's a quote from a movie.Tenacious D the pick of destiny is the movie.
This place is kinda....Juicy is what the signature says.
to him it is juicy (meaning awesome) to me it's Fucked up..That will get ME banned though someone told me on a thread yesterday to shut the fuck up,and he is still around.

nat_g31

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 pm   Reply with quote         

In my opinion Mike should have kept his new alias quiet and not drawn attention to himself. As far as getting no explanation. . . that is a bit ridiculous. Especially for someone who pays for advantage. I think the mods owe that much. If his alias had been known prior to the announcement of alias thread-- why was he not banned then?
Honestly, this soap opera is getting old and I'm ready to change channel.

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
zoom

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
In my opinion Mike should have kept his new alias quiet and not drawn attention to himself. As far as getting no explanation. . . that is a bit ridiculous. Especially for someone who pays for advantage. I think the mods owe that much. If his alias had been known prior to the announcement of alias thread-- why was he not banned then?
Honestly, this soap opera is getting old and I'm ready to change channel.

Mike was asked by a mod to post his true identity on a thread for all to read, and he did. I agree it's a soap opera.and very stupid to do this to him.

mikey

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

There's an old saying "if you have nothing good to say don't say it" in other words the power of life and death are in the tounge and those that love it will eat the fruit thereof. Wink

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

There was a strict "no cross-eyed pictures" rule instituted here a few weeks ago and I suspect Mike may have been a victim of bad timing.

I'm sure it was an innocent mistake.

Like Nat, I don't believe in banning someone without an explanation. Especially a paying member.

bneises

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Who is Mike? maybe a link to portfolio would help me out.

zoom

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

bneises wrote:
Who is Mike?

Mike is an advantage member who got banned twice,first time banned was understandable..this time he did nothing wrong.No explanation as of yet.

zoom

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Synthvet

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh Goody!!!.............Another drama............ Hmmm

* makes popcorn......takes a seat in the back of the room *

glennhanna

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

zoom wrote:
bneises wrote:
Who is Mike?

Mike is an advantage member who got banned twice,first time banned was understandable..this time he did nothing wrong.No explanation as of yet.

Perhaps it does not need to be explained other than the word "banned" is not the same as "suspended".

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCE1MeUZgNk
this song is for you mike, start chopping and relax and enjoy PSC

gotmeamuse

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

As an outsider I found this a most interesting drama to unfold.
First I heard of this dude was when he reveiled his identity wich i thought was kewl because to act as if your someone else is to lie.
Then I got to watch the group react to him and saw that forgiveness was another principe not highly valued here, but I dont know what got him banned in the first place so he must have done something extremely awful to have so many still upset after all that time. Chopped someones mother or something unforgivable like that.
The next thing I saw was his attempt to show something he was proud of, not very good ill grant , and then I saw the sharks attack....whew that was brutal . All those folks are still here I assume ?
Anyway I cant say this is a place i would be proud to call myself a member of.
Way things work around here I probobly wont be a member once I post this so I wont have to worry about that.
One thing I am noticing at most of the chopping sites is if you want to do well it would be best to just keep ones mouth shut and chop. I on the other hand am sincerely incapable of doing that.
My idea of helping someone stand up is not by kicking them in the balls.
Thats my 2 cents and probobly 10 cents mored than i should have said.
Wheres those censors??????

Artist ~ ArtAbounds
May your next manipulation be your best!
ScionShade

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:35 pm   Reply with quote         

gotmeamuse wrote:

Soooo, this guy Mike was such an incredible creep that he pissed off a lot of people so bad they couldn't bare the sight of him hanging around here.
Yet all these people that the guy kicked in the balls
were willing to give him yet another opportunity,
and he screwed that up.
Exactly why are you attempting to kick 'everybody' in the balls by blaming them for his actions?

MY kudos to Proc for giving that guy another chance.
I would have expected you to give him yet another chance in the future, cause that's just the kinda guy you are, but
take to heart that this inspires people like this guy gotmeamuse
to just go ahead kick everybody in the balls, and guys like him will just do it again if you give MikeB yet another chance.
Second chances are cool. That says a lot about who you are, third chances are asking for trouble.
BTW. IS Zen back yet?

bneises

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:36 pm   Reply with quote         

gotmeamuse wrote:
As an outsider I found this a most interesting drama to unfold.
First I heard of this dude was when he reveiled his identity wich i thought was kewl because to act as if your someone else is to lie.
Then I got to watch the group react to him and saw that forgiveness was another principe not highly valued here, but I dont know what got him banned in the first place so he must have done something extremely awful to have so many still upset after all that time. Chopped someones mother or something unforgivable like that.
The next thing I saw was his attempt to show something he was proud of, not very good ill grant , and then I saw the sharks attack....whew that was brutal . All those folks are still here I assume ?
Anyway I cant say this is a place i would be proud to call myself a member of.
Way things work around here I probobly wont be a member once I post this so I wont have to worry about that.
One thing I am noticing at most of the chopping sites is if you want to do well it would be best to just keep ones mouth shut and chop. I on the other hand am sincerely incapable of doing that.
Thats my 2 cents and probobly 10 cents mored than i should have said.
Wheres those censors??????

What?!?! Are you serious? Just trying to start more drama? If you are going to not be around anymore because of this... It is your loss. This place is awesome. Just don't mind the forums, its a normal internet forum. Maybe even a little better than that.

my 2 cents = STFUAC... None of this matters.

Good luck,
-Brandan

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote         

he as an old man i speak , ( but still handsome) mike you are still looking for your own identity, dont try to find it here , this is ps enjoyment , this is learning school , if you need help , go see a schrink or some one to talk to, PSC is chopping and funn, so chop and stay out of the forums, everybody has qualities in live, you also, but to become a psc master you have to learn a lot more, take you time and learn, i just chop for fun i won some chops, thats it but i do other things in live, but i always respect everybody's quality, you maw grass you told some day , so what? that has to be done too, evrybody has a purpose in live, so you have , just find it, good luck

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Banning Fever..Mike gets the axe Again! - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.