Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Just got some bad news - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Wiz

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:46 am   Reply with quote         

For those of you that have kids, tell 'em to watch their 6 when using an ATM. Shocked

My son was bashed with a baseball bat 15 times in the head until he gave his assailants his pin Number plus a number of time in the back causing a fractured spine in two places.
I'm having to fly over to Aukland, New Zealand soon to be with him, but I'm having to renew my passport which all takes time dammit! Sad

Seems like that ugly old World out there is getting worst, even in the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Might be off the air from you guys for a while, but that depends on how long the passport renewal takes.

Please wish us luck with his fast recovery.

Sorry this isn't photoshop related, but I needed to get it off my chest amongst my friends here on PSC, it helps with some of the frustrated anger I have towards the bastards who did this to my boy.

I feel so helpless being here in Oz and not being with him in New Zealand, but that's all part of the pain of distance.

A Very Sad Wiz!

Crying or Very sad

jazpur

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:58 am   Reply with quote         

Sorry to hear this! There are some pretty sick bastards in the world and I hope they will be found and brought to justice... but more important that your son will have a good recovery !!

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 am   Reply with quote         

Sorry to hear that Wiz, I know how you feel and it is so sad indeed. Really dont know what to say, I hope he gets back on his feet soon, be careful and have a safe trip, and we all wish you and your boy all the luck.

yello_piggy

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 am   Reply with quote         

thats really bad, sorry for you! sent you some good vibes around half the planet Smile

Oscar

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 am   Reply with quote         

sorry to hear Sad it's sad the things people will do for few bucks

xademart

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 am   Reply with quote         

Sorry to hear that Wiz, can't even imagine what you feel right now. Hope that your son will recover very fast and that the bastards will pay for what they did.

Keep the faith in people - it may sound strange right now but kind and good people are still the majority.

blue_lurker

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 am   Reply with quote         

take care and all the best for ya son Mate.

sonic3

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 am   Reply with quote         

Things like this are happening more and more often in the world. Lets hope they get whats coming to them.
Take care Wiz and all the best to your son, hope he gets better soon.

Wiz

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks guys, I needed a few good vibes from some nice people to restore my faith that they still exist in this World.

Can't say how much your replies have meant to me, but I feel a lot better now for them.

Your friend and buddy

Wiz Smile

YerPalAl

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:46 am   Reply with quote         

Your post is really sucky news, Wiz. So sorry to hear about your son. I hope the initial news is overstated and further examination shows his injuries to be less complex. Best wishes for a complete and quick recovery for your son and I hope the bastiges who did it rot in hell much sooner that expected.

Tesore

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:48 am   Reply with quote         

Violence seems to be a world wide problem... Sometimes not even for the money, but for 'fun', what makes it even worse.
All the best for your son and what xademart said, cause it's true:
Keep the faith in people - it may sound strange right now but kind and good people are still the majority.

When he have visible 'damage (?)'. Tell him to make a lot of photo's if possible, in case of the insurance company later. Works well here.
Take care and may the good vibes be with you!

Hug

annajon

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 am   Reply with quote         

Have faith Wiz, you will be with your son soon. Did you tell the pasport renewal people that you are in a hurry to go because of a family emergency? They sometimes speed things up for you then.

Or give you a temperary passport for this trip only.

All my best wishes for your sons recovery. A human body may be fragile at times, but also very very strong when it comes to healing. Just think babysteps... that is the road to recovery.

Granulated

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:07 am   Reply with quote         

dude..I hope he's gonna be ok. Shocked

I'm sure they'll rush through your processing.

Tawiskaro

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:11 am   Reply with quote         

That's lousy news, Wiz. I hope he makes a complete recovery. I also hope the authorities find whoever did it.

TheShaman

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:36 am   Reply with quote         

I'm praying for you and yours Wiz ol' boy. Hug

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Just got some bad news - Reply to topic