Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Am I on a wrong site ALREADY? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

bogonet

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 am   Reply with quote         

Ok, guys, it seems i caused a sort of a mess here, and this definitely wasn't my aim. For TJ, quoting myself:
Quote:
It's not the author of this "work" who bothers me (could be anyone, anonymous) , people are free to post anything
, I REALLY have no personal issues with Granulated , he looks like a cool guy, but once in a while everyone of us can do .."not really inspired " things, maybe we just don't want to admit it.

My post haven't meant to attack Granulated himself or anyone else, but to understand the reasoning behind the voting when, the little connection that this image could have it with, it should be ... well.. sort of humor. That's all, kind of poll thing.

Granulated answered me that i overreacted and why did I post his full version of image, instead of a thumbnail. I guess his not ashamed now about this entry, since i posted exactly the SAME size of the picture that went public and , maybe, for someone, was meant "to go big" (for details.....). But , maybe I overreacted, don't know for sure, still having same opinion.

Someone posted here about my "relation" with m0nk and that i reacted like this because i felt like earth is shattering under my feet or his, and he could lose a contest , meaning the end of world to me. It's completely wrong, for those whom is not obvious already, I'm not a vote whore and I disagree with what supak0ma said about "post whatever it gets you more votes" , no , i post what i consider a good idea, or a good execution, or some artistic stuff, as much as my skill could help me to do that. Votes are not the most important thing for me, I'm not forcing anyone to vote me, people do if they like and I thank them for that, votes are for me more like a barometer of my work. I share same idea for all other's works, including m0nk's, who, I admit, came here at my suggestion that this place could be a real benefit for him (his photoshop first steps). That's the connection.

I think this sums it up, I find no other things to add here. Thank you for reading this and the only thing I'm sorry about it was if you lost precious chop time to post/read this thread's comments.

Have a nice day,
bogo

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 am   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:35 am   Reply with quote         

dear mr. scion!
whenever we had a discussion on "is it suitable for kids eyes" here, you came along and showing a very high level of moralic standard, which is ok for me, your opinion, free speech and so on.
during the years I also saw, that you seem to be a very religious person too, christian church I guess. also ok for me.
but allow me one serious question: when you visit church with your kids, how do you handle all the images of a crucified jesus inside a church? isnt this a horrible "sujet" for kids? never entered an american church, but here in europe you find those statues and pictures in every church, and when I was a kid, it made me kind of frightening. also the pictures of saint andrew, bound on a tree and shot to death with arrows...

janetdog

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 am   Reply with quote         

By definition, The pig's ass is legal and within the rules.
PSC is not and has never been a 'family' site. It is a safe for work site.
At least 25 of granulated's 28 votes really liked the picture.
Everyone poops.

C'mon Shady. Really...

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

If anyone is offended by my chop I hope you realise you're being offended by part of a PUMPKIN !

Holy Moly !

...and Eve, you're a mod and I wish you wouldn't rally for another chop in the contest.

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:47 am   Reply with quote         

I just realized that, unless I missed it, nobody has ever actually specified that the pumpkin ass was the offensive one... just sayin'

nancers 04/05 @ 10:40 pm
I like beefhead. He's such a noob. Guide him someone, please?

nancers 04/06 @ 08:41 pm
Because you don't count beef. JMH decided that when you were a noob.

PooDeFuego 06/23 @ 03:32 pm
BEEF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
annajon

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:35 am   Reply with quote         

beefhead wrote:
I just realized that, unless I missed it, nobody has ever actually specified that the pumpkin ass was the offensive one... just sayin'

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

supak0ma

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
I'm not a vote whore and I disagree with what supak0ma said about "post whatever it gets you more votes" , no , i post what i consider a good idea, or a good execution, or some artistic stuff, as much as my skill could help me to do that. Votes are not the most important thing for me

nice, just like when you waited until i voted for your image, then 5 seconds later you voted for mine. I did that on purpose, I knew you would have done it! Because i had criticised your image, rightfully i say too. This is only one of the things that really disappoints me. Mediocrity and hypocrisy! most of all tho is the ignorance.

To the bigots: you and all that are "offended" call yourselves artists? i sure hope not.

edited scion's name out after carefully reading his post

bogonet

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 am   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
Quote:
I'm not a vote whore and I disagree with what supak0ma said about "post whatever it gets you more votes" , no , i post what i consider a good idea, or a good execution, or some artistic stuff, as much as my skill could help me to do that. Votes are not the most important thing for me

nice, just like when you waited until i voted for your image, then 5 seconds later you voted for mine. I did that on purpose, I knew you would have done it! Because i had criticised your image, rightfully i say too. This is only one of the things that really disappoints me. Mediocrity and hypocrisy! most of all tho is the ignorance.

To scion and other bigots: you and all that are "offended" call yourselves artists? i sure hope not.

I normally shouldn't answer this comment, but since we are playing pretty low these days i will make an effort. First of all, don't quote me partially, cutting half of my phrase so you can twist the meaning.

Second, did i do wrong cause i voted your image, no matter when, cause i really don't get it. Or should I just to know for future that my votes cause you some repellence and i'd better restrain myself voting you?

And last thing, i don't mean criticizing at all, but when you didn't understand the whole meaning of the picture, the story behind it, even if i explained it to you twice, what is left to add here? if i were you perhaps i could add a comment, but I'm not.

supak0ma

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 am   Reply with quote         

i have quoted the part where i was mentioned? how is that twisting anything? you know perfectly what i mean and you're trying to climb on mirrors...pathetic.

seamusoisin

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 am   Reply with quote         

I'll tell you what offends me. People who at every opportunity use sites like this to expound their religious or political agenda and claim they are defending the rights of others. Invariably they claim that it is unfair to publically attack others in threads (and they are right) however they cannot resist throwing out names and accusations attacking those who don't see the light in the same manner. I for one do not want to have these "protectors of morality" make judgements on what I look at what I listen to and what I believe or not believe.

In so far as children on this site, parents are responsible for what their children see, hear, etc. If anyone feels that this site is to riskee for children use parental controls that are available. This is the parents responsibility not mine or anyone else.

Rule that must be followed "Keep thy religion and politics to thyself"

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
yello_piggy

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

AMEN Evil or Very Mad

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am   Reply with quote         

hehehe
seamusoisin wrote:
Rule that must be followed "Keep thy religion and politics to thyself"

yello_piggy wrote:
AMEN Evil or Very Mad

nancers 04/05 @ 10:40 pm
I like beefhead. He's such a noob. Guide him someone, please?

nancers 04/06 @ 08:41 pm
Because you don't count beef. JMH decided that when you were a noob.

PooDeFuego 06/23 @ 03:32 pm
BEEF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 am   Reply with quote         

this thread has practically become the purpose of its subject

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
In a way, I understand where Bogonet is coming from as I feel the same emotions every time I see Renee Zellweger on the big screen.

I can also see that Bogonet and m0nk are either friends or relatives, and having your family defeated by a swine's anus can be a hard pill to swallow.

That being said, the real problem lies in the fact that you're looking at the orifice as the sum of its parts, when you should be looking at it as a hole.

I implore you to dig deeper and explore what it truly has to offer.

Look below where your eyes are naturally drawn, and here you will find a story.
It is a story of struggle, of betrayal, of sacrifice, and ultimately - of love.

Only a Philistine would view this work and see but a mere "pig ass".

Bow Laughing

(now I've got to go back and read the page of posts AFTER this brilliant post! Wink )

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Am I on a wrong site ALREADY? - Reply to topic