Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - entry discussion - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Was Granulated right?

Dang! He was!

53%

53%

[ 8 ]

He was not. Only drugs. Now stfuac

13%

13%

[ 2 ]

Who are you and what are you talking about?

33%

33%

[ 5 ]

Total Votes: 15

Michel

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote         

dunno wrote:
I dont remember how long i worked on it, but i think it took a while. thanks. i really liked the idea of "doing the impossible" behind it, so maybe i will try such zoom stuff again - and maybe i can find a way to make the image more exciting at the same time.
however, the pen tool i used already, regularly...

*checking Michels profile* - March 2004, 127 entries

Shocked

this is your first... you mean... this was for you... you are like... you've been... a pen tool virgin all these years?

and?

how was it? Mr. Green

It's embarassing! I knew I wasn't using all the tools I could. It was quite obvious when I downloaded pdf files from other people like claf and reyrey and couldn't begin to understand how differently they did things.

My first time was pretty exciting and my upcoming entry will be ambiguous to the unknowing eyes, just like your 5x zoom entry was. Using the pen takes more time, but I heard that the chicks dig it. Embarassed

dunno

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Claf and ReyRey don't count. I'm sure they are overly payed pre-beta testers for Adobe's CS8 with an advanced voice recognition system. they just tell the bloody thing what they want and the program morphs the image together.

Or do you think anybody could do the stuff they do with ordinary photoshop? Argh

So no need to be embarrassed. I'm curious what you could do with your pen... i mean.. what... uhm... nevermind.
Good luck with the contest (and the chicks...)!

Michel

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am   Reply with quote         

dunno wrote:
Good luck with the contest (and the chicks...)!

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/160126/votes.html

Page two, it didn't quite work out for me! Or perhaps, the experiment was a success.

I trust that most of the people understood that I actually photoshoped it but thought the image was boring and it maybe didn't look like I changed much from the source.

dunno

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

hmmm... a very nice pic actually. i think it takes a moment to realize, what was done - or, it needs a second view, so to speak. Point proven?? Bummer anyway..

But hey, the silver line: you've had for sure an intensive pentool training session... Very Happy
and successful, i'd say!

janetdog

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Something to consider when contest chopping is the small version. It has to pop. Or not... Heh. You could try to label the qualities people find appealing and make a list but, Even if all the criteria is met, Some pictures flop.

That is one of the greatest PSC mysteries.

Most get mad and never come back. Some get mad and stick around. Some move on to the next challenge. Good Luck.

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         

...and some are sticky all around, move on to the next madness and get lucky... Smile

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

its all good....

I have not been able to chop in a while for various reasons.. I have also not been able to vote, get online or anything else..

just take each day as it comes.. if it dont get the votes.. dont fret it, just pick up and do it again, you might have the next #1 winner next go around...

I enjoy the learning of it all.. when my brain isnt dry..

Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - entry discussion - Reply to topic