Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Spectacles - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ReyRey

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Bah. Rolling Eyes

Don't give up your day job as a BUSKER!!!!

Twisted Evil Razz Twisted Evil

OK.... WTF is a busker???

PSSST - ReyRey? I'll WHISPER this so no one else knows how uncouth you are. How anti-cool. How basic and common your life must be: "busking" is the act of sitting up your happy little self on a street corner downtown somewhere with your geetar and upside down hat in front of you. You entertain the COMMON FOLK and they give you metal from their pockets if they are pleased. Some will give you advice about your choice of musical instrument whilst other will want to throw rocks and small children at you. At the end of the day you have enough shiny metal to buy a medium quality flask of whiskey which will be just enough to dull the egde as you stagger back to your AMC Gremlin and drive back to your shotgun shack in the woods. (at least THAT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE OF BUSKING Razz)

oh Shocked ok. Very Happy Carry on. thumleft

TheShaman

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:13 am   Reply with quote         

Nice Rey, and thanks for sharing...

But one question...

How in the hell do you keep track of those 36+ layers (when most are so minute that you can't even tell what they are) w/o naming them? Shocked

ReinMan

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Nice Rey, and thanks for sharing...

But one question...

How in the hell do you keep track of those 36+ layers (when most are so minute that you can't even tell what they are) w/o naming them? Shocked

(the WTHIOTL* trick)

*what the hell is on this layer

OPTION A: (my fave) in the layers pallette you can click on that little DOWN ARROW BESIDE A LIST icon that is just to the right of the LAYER tab itself. In that pop up menu you'll see near the bottom: PANEL OPTIONS - click on that. In the pop up that comes up go to "Thumbnail Contents" and pick LAYER BOUNDS. This will make each layer ICON snap (or zoom) into itself only, and not try to show you the ENTIRE DOCUMENT in that little thumbnail.

OPTION B: (for really hard to find bits) - Hold down the COMMAND KEY (Control for PC's) and then CLICK on the ICON for the Mystery Layer. This will force a SELECTION / MARCHING ANTS / MARQUEE around the BIT in the image and should make it easier to spot. (turn of the selection when you are done, or you'll do something CRAZY and DESTROY THE WHOLE THING! Shocked)

OPTION C: STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK!!! Evil or Very Mad

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Spectacles - Reply to topic