Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Animation contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Good idea, or not?

Yeah, good idea.

75%

75%

[ 21 ]

No, not a good idea...

25%

25%

[ 7 ]

Total Votes: 28

sonic3

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

Gif away!

Great idea to me Smile

JORDAN792

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

Ok, I am the worst person to try and organise this but after the new year I will try to start an animation contest in a new thread... Just to try it and see if we get participants. So, if I could get help from everyone by just passing the word on to people who may be interested that would be great! I cant wait I think this will be a hit!

CarlC

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

Love the idea, but the size constraints for gifs kills me. Perhaps, because I'm dis-advantaged. Please up the constraints, or suggest tips to decrease file size for gifs. Tried toning down the colors, and making each layer a jpeg, and down sizing, all have met with mediocre results...

I'll try it though, sound fun

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm offering to help Jordon792 and Rockyjob get the animation contest off the ground...if they want/need help.

Today's Punch and Judy image was a good source for gifs and I have another image equally as good.

Drop me a PM when you're ready to start and if you need some guidance, ok? Because it sucks to have a good idea and never see it through.

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
I'm offering to help Jordon792 and Rockyjob get the animation contest off the ground...if they want/need help.

Today's Punch and Judy image was a good source for gifs and I have another image equally as good.

Drop me a PM when you're ready to start and if you need some guidance, ok? Because it sucks to have a good idea and never see it through.

Thanks for the help eve, we were waiting a bit for the holidays to be over, and I was a bit busy, still am. I think we are now at a good time to start. I'll pm you tomorrow after I get some sleep. Take care Smile

JORDAN792

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ok it's official... we are doing an animation contest. So, stay tuned for dates, times, and sources... Rules to be decided yet. Get ready to chop till your eyes are burning out of your head... and then good luck posting under 512k

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Animation contest - Reply to topic