Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Clean up your act - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

You can say you beat me in round 1. I'm okay with that. Laughing

JORDAN792

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
You can say you beat me in round 1. I'm okay with that. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Thanks Tofu… at least I can get some sense of accomplishment

arcaico

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:
Ps that being said there are one or two gold nuggets.

thank you.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

cafn8d

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree with ReinMoose that it's uncool to chat up or down entries in an open contest.

And I also agree with Nancers from another thread... NONE of the b*tc#!ng threads are original to this H2H. This is (only) my fifth one... and after EVERY H2H Round 1, at least a few people have complained about the source, lack of original ideas, level of chopping, no-shows, and yes, hypocrites who dared to opine without having entered a chop. My complaint is that you guys can't come up with a single decent original complaint about the H2H? C'mon! My popcorn's getting stale! Razz Wink

Laughing

supak0ma

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
jefflang007 wrote:

thank you.

he said gold, not chicken Cool

blue_lurker

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Its just a game on the internuts people...so
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER IT.
Its just a game, no ones going to rule the world or win the big account over the h2h, (That being said I did get lots of work from showing images from PSC is true) So move on please and just take peoples opinions for what they are...opinions nothing more than that.

GET OVER IT PLEASE

Ok Im done

(This opinion was brought to you by the letters G and F and many fluffy bunnies were injured during the typing of this post)

arcaico

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:19 pm   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
arcaico wrote:
jefflang007 wrote:

thank you.

he said gold, not chicken Cool

I know what he said, naive italian!! Now go make me some pizza!! Twisted Evil

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

JORDAN792

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
I don’t know if there is a finger pointed at me here but my attitude was just fine until this guy comes in and bashes all of us. I pay to be here and I have a right to speak my mind if it’s ok for jefflang to. I don’t see why anyone takes his side… you should all be offended. If I started this thread than I would probably be banned by now. But since he’s friends with everyone than we’ll just excuse that comment.

I guess I am just pissed cause he was my opponent, and had I known he was not going to show I would have tried to get tofu into his slot so I actually had some competition(since tofu was voicing that he wanted in). But rather, I spend 10 hours on a chop cant take any credit for proceeding to the next round.

After close consideration... I retract 40% of my previous statements.... Which 40, I will let the reader decide Laughing Jeffs words were not that offensive... just the thought behind it was a bit rude but for what it's worth, I am glad I go to round 2 Smile

Alex

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
I agree with ReinMoose that it's uncool to chat up or down entries in an open contest.

And I also agree with Nancers from another thread... NONE of the b*tc#!ng threads are original to this H2H. This is (only) my fifth one... and after EVERY H2H Round 1, at least a few people have complained about the source, lack of original ideas, level of chopping, no-shows, and yes, hypocrites who dared to opine without having entered a chop. My complaint is that you guys can't come up with a single decent original complaint about the H2H? C'mon! My popcorn's getting stale! Razz Wink

Laughing

Blue is right. It's only a game on the Internet. Which makes all of these threads and dramas completely useless, as nancers stated... Except one.

Prizes, rules, aliases, complaint, no-shows, yadda yadda yadda... Who cares? It's just for fun. But as a matter of fact, we tend to have less fun chopping and/or voting when sources pics suck like this.

I don't know who chooses them (it doesn't matter much) but it's just insane. Don't you guys realize that the best rounds, the best contests have come from good sources? Inspiring ones? Clean and simple objects/compositions giving ideas even to those with limited creativity. What happened in round 1 was so predictable, I can't believe mods decided that this mug would make awesome chops.

Anyway. I'm not even chopping so I should just STFU(AC). Right? Ok.

Raising Brow

Post Thu May 06, 2010 1:24 pm   Reply with quote         

There's 200.000 gallons of crude oil spewing up into the Gulf of Mexico every single day. It takes ONE CUP of crude oil to contaminate a 50.000 gallon aquarium..and turn it into a toxic swamp in 48 hours !
Some scientists and oceanographers are getting very,very worried.
This is....inconsequential.
Have a nice day.
pale

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 pm   Reply with quote         

But I really like ice cream!

glennhanna

Post Thu May 06, 2010 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

This is round 1 of the H2H. What do you expect? There's 128 people involved. I don't know anybody within 100 miles of me that does anything like this in photoshop; people who use photoshop as a hobby. I welcome everybody who signed up and put effort into this contest. I'd hope people would put their best effort into this, but that's just not a realistic expectation in round 1. Round 1 is a community event. Thank You to everyone who took the time in their lives to be involved. Reviewing 110 entries is a good way to learn from each other. I saw some very creative entries with this source, and am inspired by those ideas to step it up if I proceed to round 2.

ElectronChaser

Post Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 pm   Reply with quote         

I thought a majority of the entries were fantastic. Kudos to all that participated.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Let's talk about this when the round is over.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Clean up your act - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.