Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Why I am not in the H2H. What I've been doing - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

neurotoxic

Post Fri May 07, 2010 11:50 am   Reply with quote         

And my respect to you ReyRey. I know you must be exhausted from those events, but there's an empty spot in the H2H... Everybody knows that you would have qualified for it were you in it, and everybody knows H2H with ReyRey will be better. Are you willing to join this one halfway? Everybody, are you willing to beg Rey to join the H2H from round 2? The mods, are we willing to make another exception this year and to put ReyRey in the empty spot?

abraham

Post Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I always knew you are a very good person, my respect! Bow

JAM

Post Fri May 07, 2010 1:13 pm   Reply with quote         

I am so impressed at all you did about this! You are indeed a special person. Many, many kudos to you!

Norma aka JAM

Post Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

neurotoxic wrote:
And my respect to you ReyRey. I know you must be exhausted from those events, but there's an empty spot in the H2H... Everybody knows that you would have qualified for it were you in it, and everybody knows H2H with ReyRey will be better. Are you willing to join this one halfway? Everybody, are you willing to beg Rey to join the H2H from round 2? The mods, are we willing to make another exception this year and to put ReyRey in the empty spot?

YES Shocked

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri May 07, 2010 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Much respect.
Horrible ordeal.

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:35 pm   Reply with quote         

wow Rey, all I gotta say is wow..
you are one strong man, and very courageous.

My hats off to you, the honor is all mine.

Post Mon May 10, 2010 8:06 am   Reply with quote         

Going through all these hard times and still having the strength to look at the bright side of life is simply amazing...! What a lesson for all of us mate...! If everybody was like you Rey˛, I guess heaven would be on earth...!

By the way if the mods agree to neurotoxic proposition I vote for it (if Rey˛ wants to take part to the H2H of course Wink)...!

TheShaman

Post Mon May 10, 2010 8:19 am   Reply with quote         

From the other thread that neuro started...

blue_lurker wrote:
As nice as that was, we need to start drawing a line here at PSC and start enforcing and abiding by the rule WE set for competitions. It has already caused 2 long time members to walk away from the site due to h2h conflicts, they made no big deal over it .

We as a community need to start toughening up and being adult over this. Once the rules are agreed and you sign up that should be that, but in saying that the rules need also to be made very clear and precise.

Ok 2Rey give em hell mate Smile

^^^
THIS x infinity

thank you.

Post Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 am   Reply with quote         

" WOW, this is crazy! I have previously worked with Dave about 5 years ago when I was 16. He was always very friendly with me but never acted out of line. I cant say I never thought he was a little weird but always seemed like an okay dude who was concerned with his mothers health at the time. I am ever thankful I was not a victim and if he is found guilty of these crimes, I only hope the worst for him. "

" i remember mr. stanco from when i was about 12 to 14 (this was about 16 years ago). while this doesn't necessarily surprise me, he never crossed any line with me (to the best of my memory) or anyone else that i know of, and we had many interactions during that time as i went to the school & church that he worked at.
i'll leave it to the jury & judge to hopefully serve justice whatever the outcome. either way this is a sad situation for all involved. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson

As the father of 4 awesome kids, I would never condone molestation of any kind.

I'm concerned any time these accusations are brought up for reasons listed above.

Please let 12 jurors decide his fate. Not a frontpage newspaper article.

Post Mon May 10, 2010 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
" WOW, this is crazy! I have previously worked with Dave about 5 years ago when I was 16. He was always very friendly with me but never acted out of line. I cant say I never thought he was a little weird but always seemed like an okay dude who was concerned with his mothers health at the time. I am ever thankful I was not a victim and if he is found guilty of these crimes, I only hope the worst for him. "

" i remember mr. stanco from when i was about 12 to 14 (this was about 16 years ago). while this doesn't necessarily surprise me, he never crossed any line with me (to the best of my memory) or anyone else that i know of, and we had many interactions during that time as i went to the school & church that he worked at.
i'll leave it to the jury & judge to hopefully serve justice whatever the outcome. either way this is a sad situation for all involved. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson

As the father of 4 awesome kids, I would never condone molestation of any kind.

I'm concerned any time these accusations are brought up for reasons listed above.

Please let 12 jurors decide his fate. Not a frontpage newspaper article.

I agree and understand what you are saying JD.
The paper article is meant to reach as many victims as possible to get them to come forward. It was not meant as evidence or to cause a lynch mob
But there are many things that just scream "I'm Guilty". When they searched his apartment he fled and then when he had nowhere to go he tried to kill himself. This will not be a witch hunt. But yes, I understand where you are coming from.
Plus, since the story broke, people have been coming out of the woodwork. He will be judged by a jury of his peers.

I was about to list facts that I know are going on that would explain to you why this is not one of those cases but I don't want to say too much, so I will just say. It is a solid case and you will see when it is over. But then again, O.J. walked away.
So, ya never know.
But yes, he is innocent until proven guilty but I am pretty sure he is not even going to argue the point.
peace.

janetdog

Post Mon May 10, 2010 1:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Have you ever seen the first few weeks of an 'idol' show? People stand in lines around the building for a chance at 15 minutes. Doesn't matter if they can sing or not, They come out to be part of something. Idol advertises in the newspaper.

I'm afraid the newspaper story of molester Dave and subsequent installments might have the same results. Every wingnut and psycho for a thousand miles standing in line to testify. It only takes a few people caught lying to cast a huge shadow of doubt over the whole ugly mess. That and a few testimonials like the two in the newspaper claiming 'nice guy' and 'never put a hand on me' could see Dave a free man. I'd say prosecuted and convicted for one count is better than prosecuted and aquitted on many.

Post Mon May 10, 2010 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. The paper is a great way to reach the public and reach the victims that don't even know this is going on. The police actually were wanting the article to happen. So it is being used as a tool here. But I get what your saying 100%

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Why I am not in the H2H. What I've been doing - Reply to topic