Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Story Telling Add 1 Thing - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

annajon

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:07 pm   Reply with quote         

a giant view screen, a comfy seat and a table full of tasty nibbles and a glass of

Paul Von Stetina

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

mushroom juice, being the only thing to drink since the boating catastrophe, Anfalious drank it without a thought, she let out a large burp and sat on the burning couch, she then turned on the TV, and Fox news was on, some guy with raging roids was screaming at a pregnant woman while she was at a funeral for her husband, he blew his mind out in a car, he didn't notice that the lights had changed, a crowd of people stood and stared...

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm   Reply with quote         

"man this shroom juice is powerful" she thought. I'd better not make any sudden moves. Those Englishmen sure are starting to look like green giants. "ugh, I hate peas!" Anfalicious laughed maniacally, enjoying her new buzz.

"Excuse me" a voice from out of nowhere spoke. "I believe you have...

annajon

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:33 am   Reply with quote         

taken my seat. I payed top dollar for this seat. And this is the only seat in this theater. So bugger off. Let me watch my movie alone!

Anfalicious had walked into someones beach hut. The English shouting came from the screen. The mushroom juice made it all seem so real though, that she got up from the chair and walked straight into the screen, leaving behind...

jcfreak6363

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

a trail of popcorn husks and mushroom juice. Wait, where did the popcorn come from? What was happening ??? No, not this, not again....

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/
Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm   Reply with quote         

as cold water splashed her face, she again woke up on the beach, only this time the dolphins had come in close enough to look at her with raised eyebrows, she looked down, and her pants were now inside out, the coconuts had worn blisters on the edges of her swollen breasts, OK' she said loudly... this all started when...

annajon

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul ended the previous story before its natural end.... by saying:

"STFUAC!" the end.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to get rid of the ghost properly first?

Nervous about the photoshop mistake, knowing the ghost would notice right away, he opened the door. The ghost was there, only this time he had someone with him. This was unexpected. There was a thick fog that followed the ghost clouding his view of this newcomer. Yet the figure was oddly familiar. If he could just get a little closer to see... The ghost interrupted the examination of the new person with a loud booming voice he said...

"If you keep looking at my wifes tits like that, I will have to use some permanent method to make you stop staring!"

tpsimer

Post Sun May 01, 2011 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

The end... New story.

Tracy worked homicide for the Los Angeles Police department. She worked very hard to get her position because her beauty somehow intimidated the ranking officers. Her unrelenting pursuit of justice closed cases and no one could dismiss this as luck.

Crossing under the crime scene tape led her to the master bedroom to a grizzly scene of ...

Marx-Man

Post Tue May 03, 2011 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Teddy bears meticulously placed in gratuitous positions.

She...

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm   Reply with quote         

sat on the bed and unzipped her...

Post Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm   Reply with quote         

laptop bag, and began to take notes on every detail of the strange scene. Moments later, she caught a glimpse of something that...

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm   Reply with quote         

was even more grizzly, she dropped her glasses and ran for the door, but just as she got there...

annajon

Post Tue May 03, 2011 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

the giant twister hit the house just enough to destroy the entire crime scene.

She rang her boss. He told her to be a big girl, go back in and use her notes to recreate what she had found and take photos. She went back inside, reluctantly, hoping that scary.......

crmzendrgone

Post Wed May 04, 2011 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

little cockroach wouldn't be still sitting there starring at her with it's eyes and antenna whirling around at her. Then. . .

annajon

Post Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 am   Reply with quote         

from the corner of her eye, she glanced at the mirror. For a moment her heart jumped for joy, ...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Story Telling Add 1 Thing - Reply to topic