Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - SCAVENGER HUNT 2012 STARTS NOW! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:18 pm   Reply with quote         


So... I'm done... voting and writing the comments.
Damn hard work in the weekend!




It's up to Mike now!

Thanks Teams and Teammates for those crazy, but totally awesome weeks!!!
Hug


Note to self: set the alarm 5.00 am Confused




shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm   Reply with quote         


TJ wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:


The winners will be posted tomorrow (Saturday 27th) @ midnight EST.


I also want to take this time to say thank you to all who participated. There are some amazing chops and everyone did a great job. Judging wasn't easy and tomorrow you'll see why when we unveil all the submissions.

Thanks again everyone!

-md


THANKS, MIKE!

Very Happy bounce thumleft salut cheers Banana compress sunny clown profileright pig pig pig pig profileleft clown sunny compress Banana cheers salut thumleft bounce Very Happy


11 hours and 23 minutes to go!



We're trying to get it out earlier if possible. Don't hold your breath though.
It will be posted in a new thread.


bounce bounce


Sweet then I dont have to stay up until midnight.




_________________

The-Masked-Layer

Location: White Noise

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         


shane.e.randall wrote:
TJ wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:


The winners will be posted tomorrow (Saturday 27th) @ midnight EST.


I also want to take this time to say thank you to all who participated. There are some amazing chops and everyone did a great job. Judging wasn't easy and tomorrow you'll see why when we unveil all the submissions.

Thanks again everyone!

-md


THANKS, MIKE!

Very Happy bounce thumleft salut cheers Banana compress sunny clown profileright pig pig pig pig profileleft clown sunny compress Banana cheers salut thumleft bounce Very Happy


11 hours and 23 minutes to go!



We're trying to get it out earlier if possible. Don't hold your breath though.
It will be posted in a new thread.


bounce bounce


Sweet then I dont have to stay up until midnight.


Will a Chopoholic please text me when the results are posted? I can't sit by the computer today. Papier mache-ing a Halloween costume and stacking firewood! Thanks!
Very Happy bounce thumleft salut cheers Banana compress sunny clown profileright pig pig pig pig profileleft clown sunny compress Banana cheers salut thumleft bounce Very Happy




_________________
So it goes.

anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:29 pm   Reply with quote         


MikeDascola wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:


The winners will be posted tomorrow (Saturday 27th) @ midnight EST.


I also want to take this time to say thank you to all who participated. There are some amazing chops and everyone did a great job. Judging wasn't easy and tomorrow you'll see why when we unveil all the submissions.

Thanks again everyone!

-md


Cheers brother and cheers to the rest of the pork chops. Smile
We get the results at 4am here. I feel a Red Dwarf marathon coming on.




_________________

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         


The-Masked-Layer wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
TJ wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:


The winners will be posted tomorrow (Saturday 27th) @ midnight EST.


I also want to take this time to say thank you to all who participated. There are some amazing chops and everyone did a great job. Judging wasn't easy and tomorrow you'll see why when we unveil all the submissions.

Thanks again everyone!

-md


THANKS, MIKE!

Very Happy bounce thumleft salut cheers Banana compress sunny clown profileright pig pig pig pig profileleft clown sunny compress Banana cheers salut thumleft bounce Very Happy


11 hours and 23 minutes to go!



We're trying to get it out earlier if possible. Don't hold your breath though.
It will be posted in a new thread.


bounce bounce


Sweet then I dont have to stay up until midnight.


Will a Chopoholic please text me when the results are posted? I can't sit by the computer today. Papier mache-ing a Halloween costume and stacking firewood! Thanks!
Very Happy bounce thumleft salut cheers Banana compress sunny clown profileright pig pig pig pig profileleft clown sunny compress Banana cheers salut thumleft bounce Very Happy


For sure Either me or one of your Bros will




_________________

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:
MikeDascola wrote:


The winners will be posted tomorrow (Saturday 27th) @ midnight EST.


I also want to take this time to say thank you to all who participated. There are some amazing chops and everyone did a great job. Judging wasn't easy and tomorrow you'll see why when we unveil all the submissions.

Thanks again everyone!

-md


Cheers brother and cheers to the rest of the pork chops. Smile
We get the results at 4am here. I feel a Red Dwarf marathon coming on.


Great show! And most DEF Mike you are the man, wish I had web site creating skills like you.




_________________

nat_g31

Location: Permanent vacation from Nor Cal

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         


I feel like something is about to happen.... But I'm not sure what? Ever happen to you guys?




_________________

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.~~~ Kanye West
MikeDascola

Location: Raleigh, NC

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:07 pm   Reply with quote         


nat_g31 wrote:
I feel like something is about to happen.... But I'm not sure what? Ever happen to you guys?


I know the feeling. Like there is about to be some breaking news.



-




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 pm   Reply with quote         


Looks like we are the only ones here though....


Crying or Very sad




_________________
The good life is what you find when you stop looking for a better one.
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         


Damn... nobody here... all the hurry up for nothing.




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 pm   Reply with quote         


HELLO!

IS THERE ANYONE HERE BESIDES US PORK CHOPS?




_________________
The good life is what you find when you stop looking for a better one.
Werdnaibor

Location: Albany, NY

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         


TJ wrote:
HELLO!

IS THERE ANYONE HERE BESIDES US PORK CHOPS?

I'm always here. Watching... Waiting...




_________________

Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         


i'm still here Razz

show it.. did we win? did we loose?
me wanna know by now Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing




_________________

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         


Where is Lord David when you need him?

Laughing




Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
Where is Lord David when you need him?

Laughing


who cares?? we are here show us the results




_________________

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - SCAVENGER HUNT 2012 STARTS NOW! - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.