Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - speed chop contests - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

JeanValjean wrote:
...but it is dead now.

It's probably pining for the fjords.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
Whatever

Well, I find your humor not funny at all. Making witty comments will not change a fact that this site is dead, whether you like it or not.

I agree that it's nothing like it used to be, but it's not dead.
You don't appear to have any humour whatsoever, making you a very dull person.
I don't like your attitude. You have nothing positive or fun to bring to the table so you won't be missed when you leave. Bye.

You do not make calls on my behalf when do I leave. As long as I am posting my work and voting I am contributing. Think about things that you are bringing to the table lately. In the most threads you are the one who is posting negative comments. Calling me out on lame retorts, ha! Your best argument is STFUAC! Seriously?! Regardless to your photoshop skills I will always think of you as someone who is rude and not funny.

kittie

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         

JeanValjean wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
And also consider that some are unemployed or retired and others have jobs and family issues to deal with. Hours to chop is just not a viable idea, but its good you are thinking of ways to improve the site.

You got that wrong. I do not care about this site at all. I think that this site sucks beyond repair. Photoshop Contests is waist of time in general, complete scam and it should be skipped for that. It might be interesting place once, but it is dead now.

Not trying to be rude at all, just genuinely wondering why you're still here if you think it's such a waste and scam?

Tesore

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Your 'always' started Oct 7 2012?
Oh djeesss an oldie with a new nick.

Rolling Eyes

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         

JeanValjean says
Quote:
You do not make calls on my behalf when do I leave. As long as I am posting my work and voting I am contributing. Think about things that you are bringing to the table lately. In the most threads you are the one who is posting negative comments. Calling me out on lame retorts, ha! Your best argument is STFUAC! Seriously?! Regardless to your photoshop skills I will always think of you as someone who is rude and not funny.

Should Jean stay or should he go?

Anyway thanks for getting this song stuck in my head. Why dont you lighten up a bit man?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZk_HnE-cdU[/youtube]

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Why dont you lighten up a bit man?

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

You know what the biggest issue with this site is? Lack of interest from the owner. If I owned this site I would make every effort to promote it and get more young aspiring digital artist people involved. Im not complaining though I kinda like it the way it is I have met a lot of cool people here, and made some good friends in the mean-time. And that includes Anfa too.
Anyway Jean Anfa's not trying to be an asshole its just in his nature. And with all do respect you fucking started it. You suggested some changes, then you turn around and start talking shit and being a negative Nancy. Come on.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

And on another note I looked through your portfolio and you have some good stuff. You should stick around and keep competing. Just dont expect people to always agree with you on the forums, and dont expect Anfa to stop being an ass, and dont expect me to either.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

JeanValjean wrote:
anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
Whatever

Well, I find your humor not funny at all. Making witty comments will not change a fact that this site is dead, whether you like it or not.

I don't like your attitude. You have nothing positive or fun to bring to the table so you won't be missed when you leave. Bye.

If you don't like the place or the people why are you here?
You're just another alias arsehole that just complains all the time and wants things done your way.
If you haven't got the balls to say anything under your original user name, don't say anything at all. Bye. Close the door on the way out.

Werdnaibor

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
Whatever

You're just another alias arsehole that just complains all the time and wants things done your way.
If you haven't got the balls to say anything under your original user name, don't say anything at all. Bye. Close the door on the way out.

There's an open door? No wonder it's so damn drafty in here!

blue_lurker

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok I read all this....firstly I want that 12 minutes back...and...secondly my Mum said "if ya got nuthin nice to say then dont say anything at all..."

To JeanValjean this is what I have to say to you....

nat_g31

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:08 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
And also consider that some are unemployed or retired and others have jobs and family issues to deal with. Hours to chop is just not a viable idea, but its good you are thinking of ways to improve the site.

You got that wrong. I do not care about this site at all. I think that this site sucks beyond repair. Photoshop Contests is waist of time in general, complete scam and it should be skipped for that. It might be interesting place once, but it is dead now.

Not trying to be rude at all, just genuinely wondering why you're still here if you think it's such a waste and scam?

He didn't say it was a waste, he said it was a waist. Get the shit straight.
And he can't speak under his own user name because it was banned. . .

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
shane.e.randall

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
anfa wrote:
JeanValjean wrote:
Whatever

I am wondering am I the only person stupid enough to use their real name on this site..... When I signed up I was thinking username not like an avatar name type of thing ( maybe thinking I could change it). Ahhh oh well Im not scared of you guys tracking me down and trying to rape me.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:18 am   Reply with quote         

You guys... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - speed chop contests - Reply to topic